Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Radio Free Kobold posted:

i feel kinda bad for you actually. most of us have more isk than this in our personal wallets. you guys are almost depressingly space-poor.

Yea, I fly a ship worth 10x as much and blew up a ship worth 3x as much, today, alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Poopsocks, ISK, Swords and Sorcery > Toilet EVE: Honk Honk mother fucker

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Kim Jaym Il posted:

This is obvious from what was in your corp wallet.

:boom:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

attidack posted:

lol how does it feel to burn a director for 300m lol hahaha

I only burn spies for comedic timing.

It's a goon thing, you wouldn't get it

PaToNe
Sep 26, 2013
I would like to apologies to all of you for the anti-Jewish jokes, the truth is that racism is not good at all, and I should know better than anyone because as Latin American I see racism every day. I would like to be clear and express my sincere apologies to everyone that felt bad because of the jokes. Will see you in the field, fly safe.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

PaToNe posted:

I would like to apologies to all of you for the anti-Jewish jokes, the truth is that racism is not good at all, and I should know better than anyone because as Latin American I see racism every day. I would like to be clear and express my sincere apologies to everyone that felt bad because of the jokes. Will see you in the field, fly safe.

congratulations on your first post

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

PaToNe posted:

STOP I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP WHAT ARE YOU DOING

edit: about how many things would you say hitler did wrong?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

I want to sleep gently caress

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

PaToNe posted:

There have been 1 posts made by PaToNe, an average of 0.00 posts per day, since registering on Sep 25, 2013. PaToNe claims to be a male.

j4mea-culpa?

The Bird
Dec 7, 2006

we have evidence. we're just not sharing it with you because, what with us thinking you're a spy, it would make its way over to your spymaster and help the other spies suck less. so, no, gently caress off.

"We have it, just can't show it."
No, you don't. There is no evidence. He made a mistake. It's cool though to cover for each other.

KrisWolfeToday at 8:17 PM
if you're not a spy man, I apologize. We take games too seriously

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

attidack posted:

most people also outgrow posting on forums from the 90's but here we are, arguing over a PHONE GAME. *grabs another handful of popcorn*

Why the gently caress are you still posting then?

Go RV! posted:

that wallet is so fuckin sad, for real

yall only had 300m?

barely worth stealing

lol I got more than that, cause I get free ships and steal scout/inquis from pubbies

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

OniPanda posted:

Why the gently caress are you still posting then?

lol I got more than that, cause I get free ships and steal scout/inquis from pubbies

I think every one of us does because we know how to spreadsheet and work an economy

attidack
Aug 28, 2009

i feel kinda bad for you actually. most of us have more isk than this in our personal wallets. you guys are almost depressingly space-poor.

i have more isk in my wallet then my corp wallet.. lol

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

I feel so bad for everyone that went to sleep 3 hours ago like normal humans

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

ThatEvilOne posted:

I think every one of us does because we know how to spreadsheet and work an economy
We simultaneously have more money than that personally AND a much more generous collective economy. Remember all the SHH people are on their own for ships.

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

attidack posted:

Well, yes, this is true as long as you have 1 isk because the corp wallet is 0 now.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

attidack posted:

so are you skimming or are you just selfish? if you had done more to help your corpmates maybe your director wouldn't have jumped ship.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Ein Sexmonster posted:

We simultaneously have more money than that personally AND a much more generous collective economy. Remember all the SHH people are on their own for ships.

And are conscripted en mass at any time

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

nakieon posted:

Well, yes, this is true as long as you have 1 isk because the corp wallet is 0 now.

Lmao

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

attidack posted:

lol how does it feel to burn a director for 300m lol hahaha

Really this says more about you guys since the director literally couldn't stand a single day longer in your corp, y'all that toxic.

attidack
Aug 28, 2009
Worst spy ever, corp hangers still full, plex investments still secure. imagine leaving all your isk in a corp wallet https://imgur.com/a/GJ92lxZ

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

attidack posted:

Worst spy ever, corp hangers still full, plex investments still secure. imagine leaving all your isk in a corp wallet https://imgur.com/a/GJ92lxZ

Wow that's less isk than I have personally. You really are spacepoors.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

attidack posted:

so you actually are just funneling your entire corp's wealth into your own personal plex stockpile. amazing.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

attidack posted:

loving OOF, I have that much plex personally with no real cash sunk into plex. Thats a RIP from me bud. Early plex was only 10k a pop

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

so you actually are just funneling your entire corp's wealth into your own personal plex stockpile. amazing.

all that talk for... 6 bil isk? That's literally less net worth than I have, right now, personally.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

:munch:

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

This is a big loving LOL

The Bird
Dec 7, 2006

The best thing about this is that I am literally noone. I have one character and have only played on that one character. I know that these is no evidence of any spycraft on my part.
I didn't have access to anything important. I didn't even take free gear out of the Corp hangar AND I returned my free ships because I am not going to play anymore. Really sounds like a spy!

I would encourage you all to review the process behind this whole thing and also question why you are covering for each other over a mobile spaceship game. It is pretty hilarious that not only is Krys making things up, but Kobold is as well. Someone is reading tea leaves and Kobold is having to hand wave.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

nakieon posted:

:captainpop:

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

The Bird posted:

The best thing about this is that I am literally noone. I have one character and have only played on that one character. I know that these is no evidence of any spycraft on my part.
I didn't have access to anything important. I didn't even take free gear out of the Corp hangar AND I returned my free ships because I am not going to play anymore. Really sounds like a spy!

I would encourage you all to review the process behind this whole thing and also question why you are covering for each other over a mobile spaceship game. It is pretty hilarious that not only is Krys making things up, but Kobold is as well. Someone is reading tea leaves.

One thing you might want to try is to keep posting about it.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Alligator Tower posted:

It'll surely get him back in

The Bird
Dec 7, 2006

Alligator Tower posted:

Never stop posting. How am I supposed to get that count up?

The Bird
Dec 7, 2006

ThatEvilOne posted:

It'll surely get him back in

You mean, you won't let me back in!?! This was my one chance.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

The Bird posted:

Not with those numbers kiddo!

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

Khris Kruel posted:

Honk Honk mother fucker

:sickos:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

The Bird posted:

well we're glad you finally figured out the importance of partaking in our culture

The Bird
Dec 7, 2006

Khris Kruel posted:

well we're glad you finally figured out the importance of partaking in our culture

poo poo dude, so now it's the culture? I don't fit in? I was allowed in with my post count. Seems like that would have been the reason on the front-end, so it wasn't really that...
I mean, look at ThatEvilOne. His account is from 2020 and he has 55! posts.

I thought I was a spy. Huh.

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

The Bird posted:

poo poo dude, so now it's the culture? I don't fit in? I was allowed in with my post count. Seems like that would have been the reason on the front-end, so it wasn't really that...

Yawn.

The Bird
Dec 7, 2006

ThatEvilOne posted:

Not with those numbers kiddo!

There have been 56 posts made by ThatEvilOne, an average of 1.68 posts per day, since registering on Aug 25, 2020. ThatEvilOne claims to be a male.

At least I have the date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

The Bird posted:

I mean, look at ThatEvilOne. His account is from 2020 and he has 55! posts.

por que no los dos