Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

"that's not a bad looking barbecue chicken pizz-

wait"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

TheAardvark posted:

They ate this one in the dark to hide their shame from god.

Totally would if the sauce is handmade and packs enough of a punch, which it looks like it might.
Mushrooms are awesome :)

No idea what that white horror above it is about though. A dessert, maybe a failed attempt at a quiche tart?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

TheAardvark posted:

I'd eat this one no question

sir this is the worst pizza thread not the delicious things I'd eat every day thread

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

gary oldmans diary posted:

larvae pizza exceeds the worst pizza concept altogether

beondegi was a big 'drunk way home food' in Ulsan when I was there. fried or boiled. smelled like wet hay. that was 20 years ago, i wonder if this pizza's from an entrepreneurial type over there

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

This is worse than anything I could have previously imagined.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They taste like shrimp and bile and they're just a bit too crunchy. It ain't that bad.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

well shrimp with their guts full.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Shrimp with the "vein" :yum:

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Get your cock out of my pizza! This isn't this sort of website.

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

I love the massive image on the wall, illustrating in gory detail just how dreadful the pizza is before you even sit down, but you still order it anyway.

And they bring it out with a cock surfing on some sort of central garlic bread disc like a Subbuteo Foghorn Leghorn

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I assume chicken feet are covered with every disease

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Its Brazil that chicken serves in an important cabinet position in elected office.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

What is with all these pizzas that have entirely different toppings on each quarter nobody orders pizza like that you come to a group consensus on what to get and you fuckin order it and eat it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

What is with all these pizzas that have entirely different toppings on each quarter nobody orders pizza like that you come to a group consensus on what to get and you fuckin order it and eat it

it's hard to agree on one pizza when one guy wants cum, another wants tuna, and a third wants chocolate cake. respect other cultures.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

“Quattro stazione” or whatever it’s called in Italy is a popular thing like a set menu so listless Europeans don’t have to spend all day gesticulating passionate arguments about topping choice and space allocation. It probably then made its way back out around the globe thanks to tourists who think that it’s classy to get quadra stascionetti pizza when really it’s a sign of a broken down family dynamic.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

In america we get one pizza that NOBODY is really happy with!!*slams table*

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

order a second pizza if you want your fugu and gold flakes you shithead, you're not getting a quarter of mine

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Son of Rodney posted:

In america we get one pizza that NOBODY is really happy with!!*slams table*

ah, papa john's.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Traditionally of four pizzas to be ordered for a group, one of which has to be a Hawaiian, which will also be the only one with leftover pieces because the person who asked for it ended up not having any.

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

The Pulp Librarian Twitter account came through for us today.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Zoesdare posted:

What are those round things on the scandavian pizza?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Ugly In The Morning posted:

What are those round things on the scandavian pizza?

looks to be hard-boiled egg slices topped with chopped onions and corn

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Zoesdare posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgQ_mYrQP_s

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Excelzior posted:

looks to be hard-boiled egg slices topped with chopped onions and corn

I thought it was like a deviled egg thing but I’m looking closer and I think it might be a ring of onion filled with chopped hard boiled egg.

I would actually try that one.

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

They are hard boiled eggs

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

It’s that German infinite egg tube thing which legally is not “an egg” anywhere but in Germany any maybe a resort with a critical mass of ridiculously tanned Germans demanding to not be served any white-only egg slices.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

shadow puppet of a posted:

It’s that German infinite egg tube thing which legally is not “an egg” anywhere but in Germany any maybe a resort with a critical mass of ridiculously tanned Germans demanding to not be served any white-only egg slices.

The egg tube is the superior egg preparation method.

Anyway, the German pizza is better, but why were the people of old afraid of cheese?

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

The egg tube is the superior egg preparation method.

Anyway, the German pizza is better, but why were the people of old afraid of cheese?

Afraid of cheese, you say?! The cheese was afraid of us! Both wars, the cheese ran off, followed closely by the ham and the coffee!

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019

I'm gonna need a lot more wine than that if you want me to consider eating this pizza.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
they have unfortunately successfully exported eggtube to japan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i was in cuba a few years ago and i got some pizza from this place

and by place i mean it was an apartment building stairwell with a pizza sign on it. see that fan with no front guard? well when the pizza was done it got lowered down from the 3rd floor balcony set inside the fan guard tied to a rope. heres the pizza:

the top one is hawaiian and the bottom was chorizo. after i ate this i had the worst diarrhea of my life. i had to go to the doctor, who said i had a broken rear end from eating stairwell pizza

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Just had the last piece of yesterdays 'za for breakfast. It was dirt cheap since it's topped with some fake meat called Oumph. Neither flavour or texture remind me of any meat I've ever tasted but it was pretty convincing and good. Would deffo have it again at that prize.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

It alien (sk) pizza

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

PokeJoe posted:

after i ate this i had the worst diarrhea of my life. i had to go to the doctor, who said i had a broken rear end from eating stairwell pizza

What a beautiful phrase

Fromdusktilprawn
Mar 11, 2009

Zoesdare posted:

Never saw any pizza in Sweden like that one. Maybe from Denmark or Norway?

Sweden has some weird food, but that pizza ain't one of them.

Fromdusktilprawn
Mar 11, 2009

Lodin posted:

Just had the last piece of yesterdays 'za for breakfast. It was dirt cheap since it's topped with some fake meat called Oumph. Neither flavour or texture remind me of any meat I've ever tasted but it was pretty convincing and good. Would deffo have it again at that prize.

Oumph is just soy protein made into something with boring, dry texture and no inherent taste or smell. But with Norway's prices for pizza being so extreme, I understand why you get the cheap stuff. Just out off curiosity: How much did it cost?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fromdusktilprawn posted:

Never saw any pizza in Sweden like that one. Maybe from Denmark or Norway?

Sweden has some weird food, but that pizza ain't one of them.

It's Scandinavian themed pizza, not pizza from Scandinavia.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Fromdusktilprawn posted:

Oumph is just soy protein made into something with boring, dry texture and no inherent taste or smell. But with Norway's prices for pizza being so extreme, I understand why you get the cheap stuff. Just out off curiosity: How much did it cost?

They are around 5 to $6 retail, about twice what you'd pay for a traditional frozen thick crust.
Tesco sells a similar Oumph thing for 4 pounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Zoesdare posted:

They are hard boiled eggs

Look at the background of each picture, it’s got all the ingredients on the pizza there- including the onion slices. The stuff in the middle is the eggs, all chopped up.