Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol I'll never get tired of the reaction you get form libs when you tell them you voted for Obama twice and then Clinton and won't vote for Joe Biden

Yeah it's crazy, it reminds me of the all the looks I'd get at work when I'd take a big gulp from my "Fluent in: English... and sarcasm!" mug. They're all like "whuuut?" loving smooth brained libs lmfao, like drooling dogs.

lolling tho imagining what their reaction would be like if I took the mail in ballot to work and just 'accidentally' left it open on my desk with "donald maga-fuckin trump" ticked on it lmao. Seriously considering it at this point.

e -

:perfect:

Dongicus has issued a correction as of 23:40 on Sep 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
The Chad: check out this meme. I don't know anything about it but it's funny lol

The Virgin:

Plek posted:

Y'all need to stop posting that poo poo chad meme unless it's done right - good poo poo virgin vs dumbshit chad. For fucks sake have some memeish integrity.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
eagerly awaiting my mail in ballot to arrive so i can not vote for joe

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

akulanization posted:

that’s our hunter *laugh track*

They should make a MTV reality show in which Biden and Trump's sons share the share the building.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

sneed

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

The mods are really mad at taintrunner, even banning him while rereg money goes to a domestic abuser. Gotta love it

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Wait we lost taintrunner? Qcs?

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

silicone thrills posted:

Wait we lost taintrunner? Qcs?

he called out Biden’s support for Iraq in a wrestling thread and the extremely water brain mod banned him it looks like. proved him right imo.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
drat it Dwayne!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

akulanization posted:

he called out Biden’s support for Iraq in a wrestling thread and the extremely water brain mod banned him it looks like. proved him right imo.

hahahahahahahahaha

edit: the full chain

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=220739#frompost508418126

JUNGLE BOY posted:

im glad the rock endorsed joe biden

vote for joe biden on november 3, 2020

Taintrunner posted:

Yeah maybe he can champion another idiotic war based on obvious lies to slaughter a couple million more innocent Muslims, really make his legacy known as the hero of the opposition party.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Or maybe he just wants our current terrible racist narcissistic compulsive liar of a president out of office. I’d endorse and vote for a moldy sack of donuts over Trump

Taintrunner posted:

So as head of the senate foreign affairs committee, championing a war based on lies he knew was lies, which led to the mass murder of two million innocent Muslims is not:

-lying
-racist
-terrible
-or narcissistic in any way.

Really just making it clear you’re a white supremacist that sees Muslims as subhuman waste to be slaughtered. No wonder you see no issue with The Rock endorsing genocide.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

flew too close to the sun... the chat thread in the wrestling subforum. Godspeed you! Taint Runner

Vim Fuego has issued a correction as of 08:09 on Sep 28, 2020

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
People just wanna forget that Biden lusts for war and child death and taintrunner couldn't do that

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Vim Fuego posted:

hahahahahahahahaha

flew too close to the sun... the chat thread in the wrestling subforum. Godspeed you! Taint Runner

king

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
it continues to amuse me how again, people believe we are approaching the end of the movie, the end of the video game, the battle with the Big Evil is almost here. We just gotta beat him, guys, then we'll be okay.

What the gently caress do they think is going to happen under a Biden administration? Given the context of his previous actions in government and his current rambling, what kind of president will Biden be? And what kind of president will Harris be if/when he drops in the middle of his tenure?

"It doesn't matter, what matters is something something fascist cheeto"

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Taintrunner why did you give :10bux: to a domestic abuser

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Taintrunner did not consider that there is a god

drat

CHEETO

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
lol, the replies are choice

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1308450748536152065

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

replies lookin exactly like when The Onion makes fun of republicans

scratch a liberal,

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

DoubleDonut posted:

replies lookin exactly like when The Onion makes fun of republicans

scratch a liberal,

blue maga if you would

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Code Jockey posted:

it continues to amuse me how again, people believe we are approaching the end of the movie, the end of the video game, the battle with the Big Evil is almost here. We just gotta beat him, guys, then we'll be okay.

the worst part is seeing people who spent 2017-19 or even part of 2020 knowing, saying, thinking, and doing the right thing

then as soon as the billionaires who have always owned the dnc say 'no healthcare for poors,' everyone lines up to defend a rapist who had an election rigged for him

blah blah blah too important anything's better than trump trump is a white supremacist, not caring that all a vote for biden does is entrench all of that because biden will change none of it, and exists only to give a platform to whatever fascist the democrat billionaires decide to enable next

i'm sure once biden eats poo poo and they've spent time moping about it they'll say the right thing for 4 years again before deciding that the democrats just have to be forgiven one more time because it's really important for cuomo to beat carlson

gently caress democrats and anybody who enables their poo poo with a vote, a vote which in 2020 means that you think ethnic cleansing and rape are fine as long as someone else is a cheeto

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

hahahahahahahahaha

Fluffdaddy strikes again

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Shageletic posted:

Fluffdaddy strikes again

there is no greater crime than being correct while leftist lmao

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I just want to bitch to my fellow NoJoes:

one of the reasons I will never vote for Biden or the Dems ever again is this stupid tax return malarkey. It’s insulting to women and minorities and Puerto Ricans and COVID-19 victims and survivors that after 4 years and literally untold loss of human life and suffering... the liberal establishment is gonna push his tax returns as a bombshell. it’s loving disgusting and it shows you their priorities all at once and just makes me embarrassed that I ever voted for Obama/Biden (in 2008 and 2012!! Not now, not ever again!!!)

https://twitter.com/prettyuglyart/status/1310554977992138754?s=21

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
i voted for dems literally thoughtlessly because the first time i got to vote was in 2000 and republicans were being deeply ugly about homosexuals so i figured i didn't have to think about it because i was an rear end in a top hat who didn't want to think that the side that was using slurs at me was just as bad as the side that was not using slurs at me lol

zeal of the converted and all sure but those fuckers owe me at least 16 years of things i should thoughtlessly support to get back what i gave them if they expect any benefit of the doubt and they're frankly heading the other way and inviting john 'hate crime victims are whiny babies' kasich to their parties

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Shageletic posted:

Fluffdaddy strikes again

its going to be funny when people finally realize he's only a mod/admin because of KM

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

e: this is the wrong dang ole thread welp gently caress joe biden

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

That was a lovely post and he got what he deserved for it.

lol at the hand-wringing over cspam afterwards though

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Oh Snapple! posted:

Wrong

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

Oh Snapple! posted:

lol at the hand-wringing over cspam afterwards though

I've never seen someone with the nojoe be so wrong. Say 10 hail howies before next confession.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Bust Rodd posted:

I just want to bitch to my fellow NoJoes:

one of the reasons I will never vote for Biden or the Dems ever again is this stupid tax return malarkey. It’s insulting to women and minorities and Puerto Ricans and COVID-19 victims and survivors that after 4 years and literally untold loss of human life and suffering... the liberal establishment is gonna push his tax returns as a bombshell. it’s loving disgusting and it shows you their priorities all at once and just makes me embarrassed that I ever voted for Obama/Biden (in 2008 and 2012!! Not now, not ever again!!!)

https://twitter.com/prettyuglyart/status/1310554977992138754?s=21

Like who the gently caress was president during a large chunk of the time Trump wasn't paying taxes? Do we expect Joe Biden will fix this problem no previous Democrat has even touched?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Free taintrunner

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Bananaquiter posted:

Like who the gently caress was president during a large chunk of the time Trump wasn't paying taxes? Do we expect Joe Biden will fix this problem no previous Democrat has even touched?

Joe Biden, famously the former senator of a state whose entire economy depends on tax evasion and money laundering, will surely get right on this.

Does no one actually remember what happened during the 8 years Obama was in office?

https://twitter.com/lmartods/status/1310396109970432000

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm kinda curious, what are the current run ads like where you guys are?

Dems:
- Rep has been in office for too long!
- This is my family.

Republicans:
- Dem will raise your taxes!
- Dem support riots
- Cops are good and cool
- Private Health insurance is good and cool.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm kinda curious, what are the current run ads like where you guys are?

Dems:
- Rep has been in office for too long!
- This is my family.

Republicans:
- Dem will raise your taxes!
- Dem support riots
- Cops are good and cool
- Private Health insurance is good and cool.

I've literally never seen an ad for a democrat and where I am the idea that anyone would vote for one is so ridiculous that it's not even entertained. The republicans run ads like they're unopposed saying they're a family man and they love our troops and all of that. They don't mention any issues or any opposition. These candidates will win with margins of victory in the 60-80% range.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
99% of what i get are anti-our current republican governor ad by a campaign that is not even by the democrat running for governor that is solely an attack ad and does not even inform you of the name of the democrat running

other than that maybe 3-4 trump ads and exactly 1 biden ad that had the comments turned off

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
The main ads I notice, besides the "Biden is weak" and "Biden is cool actually" ones are the ones ran by some PAC for our appointed Republican senator attacking the other main Republican candidate for being a former defense attorney.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Ads in Florida:

Trump: Movie Announcer Guy, Epic Music, short, succinct talking points made of incendiary language. Very effective at riling up the base.

Biden: Some footage of Joe Biden having been recorded at one of the speeches they jacked him up for.

Local Dems: Debbie Murcasel-Powell trying to AOC herself and call herself "DMP" in her own campaign ad lmao

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

i don’t have cable and youtube seems to think i’m a foreign spanish-speaking national so i don’t get any political ads

it’s heaven :)

e: i also expect biden isn’t spending a ton of money in virginia because it’s solidly blue and our population isn’t big enough to run up the score with

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

seriously with this lady

"I'm debbie murcarsel powell, or DMP, and when I'm in congress, that means "don't mess with my people"

e: i'm leaving it like that. suck on it, CavCOBOL posters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I see so few Trump/Biden ads that I can't name one off the top of my head.

Unfortunately, there's an overlap between upstate NY and VT television markets, so I have to sit through NY's senatorial/rep races. The one that sticks out is the NY21 race between Stefanik and Cobb, and the ads boil down to:

Pro-Cobb: Ellie Stefanik is a fascist bootlicker.

Pro-Stefanik: And you can take that to the bank.