Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Thrown in jail for whorin' in Torn. Honestly, Goons get up to their best poo poo in weird browser games, poo poo I had someone send me death threats on reddit over Goons griefing pubbies in Urban Dead. I don't even play Urban Dead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

weird browser games are honestly where the nazis coalesce, so they can roleplay their fantasies.

And we get to stomp them

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

HONK.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Honk?

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

:hmmyes:

HONK!

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Ferg
May 6, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Quack?

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

HISS!

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Kris is known to bully nazis and I approve

Foehammer007 fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Sep 29, 2020

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

HONK!

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

Khris Kruel posted:

like the last game we played, I ran HR and we forced pubbies to fill out stupid forms to keep their jobs and we fired them anyways with goon managers.

That's the content I want

you're a loving monster, you know that? sweet moses, weaponized paperwork what the actual hell

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Radio Free Kobold posted:

you're a loving monster, you know that? sweet moses, weaponized paperwork what the actual hell

that's some evil straight out of Paranoia :allears:. that game has a whole expansion book of tedious paperwork designed to just gently caress with players.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

HÖNK.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

orange juche posted:

Goons get up to their best poo poo in weird browser games
The very first game I played with goons was weird browser game MMA Tycoon, and it turned out two of the other goons that played are playing Echoes. We shared some stories today and I dug up some old threads on their forums. Highlight of my day.

Nation of Thizzlam
Sep 9, 2010

Tear off the chains and the entire world will be free

HONK!
honk
HONK!

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer

Ch4ot1cEv17
Sep 16, 2019

I have an off topic question, a personal thought, and a critique; in that order.

Is there anymore word on the guy who was upset and “quitting” the game, all because he couldn’t get 10 people online at a time?

Why do I feel like the old EO SOP is back with the dumdums in dek? WE BETTER HAVE YOUR CELLPHONE # & YOUR DISCORD ALERTS ON, OR loving ELSE! I mean really, how else are you going to force 80 “goons” (mostly pubbies) online?

Finally, do the dumdums really think we aren’t aware of spy’s within our ranks, they are stupid. We are merely stating, there isn’t poo poo you can do about our eventual victory. We outclass you in every game mechanical way, and we do it while having fun.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ch4ot1cEv17 posted:

We outclass you in every game mechanical way, and we do it while having fun.

This is my favorite part.

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Spy!

Exothermos
Nov 1, 2011

Yeah, the last 4 pages of this thread have cemented it for me.

I NEED that Gooseflock tag, please. Are they still being given out?

Also, HAWNK.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

A goose theme? Dayenu!
J4Diplo? Dayenu!
Bank heist from BIRD? Dayenu!
Spy meltdowns? Dayenu!
Burning Deklein? Dayenu!

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

WHONK?

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

corgski posted:

A goose theme? Dayenu!
J4Diplo? Dayenu!
Spy meltdowns? Dayenu!
Burning Deklein? Dayenu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgDNPGZ9Sg

Red87
Jun 3, 2008

The UNE will prevail.
Don't check SA for a day or two and 500+ posts to read. The forums are almost more fun than this game.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Red87 posted:

The forums are almost more fun than this game.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

It is the truth, and the way

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

I did it! I read all of the posts. My favorite ones were the one where attidack admitted to be tolerant of racist remarks and the one in which Banana Factory said calling people "cunts" is OK

Also honorable mentions to The Bird who tried the impossible and failed

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

corgski posted:

A goose theme? Dayenu!
J4Diplo? Dayenu!
Spy meltdowns? Dayenu!
Burning Deklein? Dayenu!

todah habibi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Ch4ot1cEv17 posted:

Why do I feel like the old EO SOP is back with the dumdums in dek? WE BETTER HAVE YOUR CELLPHONE # & YOUR DISCORD ALERTS ON, OR loving ELSE! I mean really, how else are you going to force 80 “goons” (mostly pubbies) online?

Just realized I have the scouts/blops lead, whose calls for intel & probing I would gladly take at 3am, still stored in my phone. Glorious times. zZzZ