Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Two old men rambling over the top of each other saying nothing of any substance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Good God this is the biggest trainwreck of a debate I have ever seen

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
:cheers::tif::cheers::tif::cheers::tif::cheers:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
this is hillary all over again like I figured it would be, Trump is just saying whatever he wants, though I have to admit it's amusing as gently caress seeing Biden get snarky with him

this is incredible content

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

This is the single greatest event in American political history.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
This is a dumpster fire.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Biden is doing better now, especially with the coronavirus stuff.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Faustian Bargain posted:

Trump is absolutely crushing Biden in this.

Biden keeps bringing up Trump's bs every time he tries to talk over him, which he absolutely should do. Trump is trying to be a bully and Biden is standing up to him. gently caress the "high road bullshit"

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

MakaVillian posted:

Not going to lie, I'm enjoying the ridiculousness of this. I mean it's awful for political discourse but it's entertaining

Trump's whole shtick is to turn political discourse into entertainment

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

If Trump keeps making this a farce, it's 100% to his advantage.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Guys should I be scared for Biden right now? How much does this impact the needle?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

OB_Juan posted:

This is a dumpster fire.
Biden rambling but lol

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Debate teachers all over the world are just shaking their head and drinking heavily.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Well I made it about 2 minutes, can't understand what is being said cause Trump won't stop talking over Biden constantly. I guess that's hit tactic?

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

You people thought joe was going to win

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Grouchio posted:

Guys should I be scared for Biden right now? How much does this impact the needle?

Literally zero.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
"You wouldn't have made ventilators"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I actually think Biden is doing worse than Hillary, and it's not even his milquetoast liberalism, he just flat out can't talk over Trump. He has things like filled pauses and corrections and they're just enough for this to be The Trump Yelling His Tweets Show.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Grouchio posted:

Only 6% of viewers said this could impact their decision.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Biden needs to be looking Trump directly in the eyes when he speaks, not into the camera. This reminds me of Nixon in the JFK debate.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
Neither of these assholes is fit for office.

If Biden can't deal with Trump after four years of him being a raging, lying moron, he has no way of doing anything useful, because that's what the GOP is today.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Grouchio posted:

6% of expected viewers said they may change their minds based on the debates. Most of them don't live in swing states.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Propaganda Hour posted:

Trump's whole shtick is to turn political discourse into entertainment

:hmmyes:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

ReidRansom posted:

I literally feel bad for Chris Wallace, this is unprecedented

I would not, here is why: what rear end in a top hat trump is doing is not unexpected. Its not surprising. So why was there no plan in place to stop his bullshit (read: turn off mic)?

A loving poo poo show, top to bottom.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Grouchio posted:

Not at all.

Trump is the one who has to move the needle and he's just being an incredible rear end in a top hat.

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery

Grouchio posted:

Everyone watching this knows how they're going to vote already.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Madkal posted:

Biden keeps bringing up Trump's bs every time he tries to talk over him, which he absolutely should do. Trump is trying to be a bully and Biden is standing up to him. gently caress the "high road bullshit"
he needs to call trump fat and challenge him to pushups

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

bobjr posted:

Only 6% of viewers said this could impact their decision.
Everyone has their minds made up but we're all watching to see who shits their pants first.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Grouchio posted:

only the hardest wonks have made it more than 40 seconds before turning to reruns of Charmed

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

ImpAtom posted:

Literally zero.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
How can some of you be surprised by this? Joe and Trump are both dementia riddled boomers but Trump doesn’t have a filter.

Trump was expected to do this, and it’s hilarious.

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
I hate this so much and I can't turn it off. America has taken me hostage, send help

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

ReidRansom posted:

I literally feel bad for Chris Wallace, this is unprecedented

they should have given him the ability to cut the mic

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Gripweed posted:

This is the single greatest event in American political history.

OB_Juan posted:

This is a dumpster fire.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Biden going hard on Covid.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

This is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen on every level.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
that's as far as I could hang, I'm out

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
the curb your enthusiasm theme is just playing in my head right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm going for a short walk goons - PM me if Biden kicks his verbal rear end again.