Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Biden is doing great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KodiakRS
Jul 11, 2012

:stonk:

DukeDuke posted:

“I was being sarcastic” ???

[notsarcasm]he wasn't[/notsarcasm]

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Biden is killing it.

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

DukeDuke posted:

“I was being sarcastic” ???

"Jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I honestly think Joe's been doing a lot better the last 10 minutes or so by just being wildly dismissive of Trump.

Captain Stalin
May 11, 2004

Have no fear, the Captain is here!
I don't get Trumps strategy, if he has one. This doesn't move the needle for him, the people that love him will love him, those who think he's a crazy gently caress head broke man, will still think the same way.

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost
“did you use the word ‘smart’”

What the gently caress is happening

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Ooh Donny is mad.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
petty bitch mode trump

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

nine-gear crow posted:

Good luck with four more years of this rear end in a top hat if he wins.
Yeah Trump's gonna run away with this one, with the assist from voting suppression at all levels.

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
trump figured out that biden’s dementia is so far gone that just talking over him will reliably make him lose his train of though.

he started responding with “200k versus 14k and we didn’t destroy the economy” and still whiffed it

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Captain Stalin posted:

I don't get Trumps strategy, if he has one. This doesn't move the needle for him, the people that love him will love him, those who think he's a crazy gently caress head broke man, will still think the same way.

Trump isn't capable of strategy beyond a sort of animalistic cunning.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

"You guys know that Trump is a loving idiot" is a good look.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Even just for the debates I would've loved to see Bernie up here instead of Joe. He would be beet red and that vein on his forehead would be huge.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Biden doing a lot better now

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
This poo poo doesn’t make trump look good

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Old men talking over each other with fading voices and smacking lips who need a drink of water excitement hour

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Yeah, Biden is doing fine. I do know that Trump rambling over with confusing nonsense and weird inside baseball crap in a loud voice is infuriating, but thats infuriating for everyone else watching this as well. No one but the CHUDS are looking at this thinking Trump is doing well.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Trump whining like a bitch, how much adderall did he do

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This makes Trump look worse

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Wiltsghost posted:

Biden doing a lot better now
Biden missed out on showing that places like New Zealand and South Korea had hotspots on reopening despite their great response.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
I don't think I've been this depressed by a debate before.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"I think masks are okay"

This is the President of the United States.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Old men talking over each other with fading voices and smacking lips who need a drink of water excitement hour

Yeah but they are creating a quite clear distinction. Do you want an angry old man or a sad old man? That is the choice on the ballot this year.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Rosemont posted:

I don't think I've been this depressed by a debate before.

The state of your country.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

uninterrupted posted:

trump figured out that biden’s dementia is so far gone that just talking over him will reliably make him lose his train of though.

he started responding with “200k versus 14k and we didn’t destroy the economy” and still whiffed it

I think it's not exactly fair to blame that on dementia. One of Biden's weaknesses involves what he has to do to overcome his stuttering problem which tends to involve him needing to reset, which is something that has been a thing he's done since long before now. Trump probably knows that and knows that talking over him is the best way to gently caress him up (even besides Biden's brain being slower.)

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

JT Jag posted:

I honestly think Joe's been doing a lot better the last 10 minutes or so by just being wildly dismissive of Trump.

He got off to a bit of a slow start, but he's been picking up steam alright. Agreed on being dismissive. He should laugh at him a bit more too.

Oakland Martini
Feb 14, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
THE APARTHEID ACADEMIC

It's important that institutions never take a stance like "genocide is bad". Now get out there and crack some of my students' skulls.
I actually think Biden looks like poo poo. Trump is killing him.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
Trump will get more coverage from this, some will be bad, but for Trump (and his base) all coverage is good coverage.

Iron Lung
Jul 24, 2007
Life.Iron Lung. Death.
Holy poo poo lmao this is such a disaster. Neither look great, but trump continues to look like a terminal baby. Whats the point of these if the MODS are just gonna let trump yell and stomp over every answer?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Captain Stalin posted:

I've always taken presidential debates as being more for hyping your own base with the risk of a colossal fuckup being severely damaging. If both parties walk away without having hosed up severely, I don't think it does much other than to motivate people and drive conversation that effects the next news cycles. Like I'd hate to meet anyone with a brain that would make them change their minds on who they're voting for either way based on a generic debate performance.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jerusalem posted:

"I think masks are okay"

This is the President of the United States.

god that whole tirade, what

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

uninterrupted posted:

Pretty much. It's just nonstop aggression and interruption as predicted.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

FilthyImp posted:

Biden missed out on showing that places like New Zealand and South Korea had hotspots on reopening despite their great response.

Like Joe can even remember that amount of info

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

arguing with the CDC in real time.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

i wanna see joe's big mask

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Wow they seem to be just burning through the topics due to trump just being utterly unmanageable.

Is this debate going to end at like half time due to getting through everything

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
“okay, alright” — wallace audibly laughing while dismissing trump

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I hate every minute of this I've watched and I just turned it on 10 minutes ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Arguing with Trump is like arguing with every single shitposter on reddit at the same time.