Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
Biden looks like a sleepy baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Sirotan posted:

Is PBS the least worst station to be watching this on?

wapo has been perfectly fine

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I think it's Joe Biden's liberal, West Wing-y persona, but I'm suddenly reminded of that debate episode when Bartlet's team wondered if they were going to get "Mr. Fluffy" or whatever.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

did joe just say inshallah?

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

You heard it here first, Obama got fired

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I blame Trump for Drew Brees' arm.

morothar
Dec 21, 2005

I honestly don't get the griping. Biden is doing fine. He's showing empathy and I think him addressing the audience directly is a good strategy.

Will it be seen as weakness by Trump's base? Sure, they absolutely see empathy as weakness. But normally functioning people don't.

Aineris
Oct 10, 2005
How dare these black people not want to get murdered!? Don't they know it could expose me to COVID!?
Seriously, both of these idiots deserve to lose.

We can do better than this poo poo.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Code Jockey posted:

Honestly I think Joe is doing the best he can, interpret that as you will I guess

For some reason it just occurred to me, I wonder how Beto would've done lol

even Julian Castro got fiesty in that one debate

Bernie would've been amazing tonight

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Darko posted:

Who the flying hell voted for Biden; how can you be this bad against this moron.

No no you don't understand, he's electable!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

millions and millions of dollars in taxes

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

joe looks like he wants to be at home tbh

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

morothar posted:

I honestly don't get the griping. Biden is doing fine. He's showing empathy and I think him addressing the audience directly is a good strategy.

Will it be seen as weakness by Trump's base? Sure, they absolutely see empathy as weakness. But normally functioning people don't.

Same, I am not seeing what others are

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

loving lmao

Xarthor posted:

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

morothar posted:

Do you have avatars on or forums tags? That will help you figure out what's happening in the thread.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

MakaVillian posted:

:sigh:

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Aineris posted:

Seriously, both of these idiots deserve to lose.

We can do better than this poo poo.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Wallace loving sucks. They need to let the moderators cut mics.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

MakaVillian posted:

:smith:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

MakaVillian posted:

I honestly don't know if he would. He specializes in details and those are loving hard to get out in 2 minutes when a loudmouth is talking over you.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Taffer posted:

this is dumb, watch Biden debate Ryan in 2012, this was not a problem. His struggles speaking in this campaign are not a stutter, it's clear cognitive decline.

Could easily be both, minor/ mild cognitive decline making it harder to use coping strategies for the stutter.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Xarthor posted:

Yeah why is he talking like that? He has this low, sad tone, he's talking quieter than Trump, it makes him seem sad and weak.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Haha Joe has no answers to “why didn’t you fix the tax code when you were in power?”

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm getting "Biden getting Better" over here and "Biden being weak sleepy old man" over there.

Ok now I'm going for a walk.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
Trump is creating great attack ads against himself with all of these "I PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN TAX!" with the arm waving and stuff.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

WOrkshopped line there 47 months 47 years

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Biden is doing fine. Trump is the one stumbling over himself, interrupting Biden during his allotted time, and basically lying about anything and everything under the sun.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Trump acting out his "Youre fired" Obama fantasies in real time during the debate is :stare:

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

joe isnt cut out to go against trumps bullshit. it sucks but he has no counter to it and people wil only really care about who's bullying who.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.

Captain Stalin posted:

I don't get Trumps strategy, if he has one. This doesn't move the needle for him, the people that love him will love him, those who think he's a crazy gently caress head broke man, will still think the same way.

He doesn't have a strategy. This is what happens when a narcissist perceives criticism.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
lol

THE WORST

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This is the worst thing I’ve ever seen.

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery

MakaVillian posted:

Lol no, Trump would have fish galloped him too

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I agree more with Biden on issues than Bernie and I'd still have picked Bernie because Biden sounds like a wet mop

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Trump’s makeup looks like it was done by a funeral parlor.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

queeb posted:

joe isnt cut out to go against trumps bullshit. it sucks but he has no counter to it and people wil only really care about who's bullying who.

God, remember when Biden said he'd beat Trump up?

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

not a bot posted:

Herman Cain Ghost Train went by and no-one noticed

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

ReidRansom posted:

WOrkshopped line there 47 months 47 years

I could hear Trumps brain coming up with that in real time.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

MakaVillian posted:

If it makes you feel better, Clinton was widely perceived as having destroyed Trump in debates and well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Same, I am not seeing what others are

Honestly, there are a lot of people on this forum who either are in the "Bernie was done rotten so I rather Trump wins and accelerate the decline of civilization because gently caress everything" or "secretly a trumpster." They tend to have the "No Joe" forum tags.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)