Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Trump’s makeup looks like it was done by a funeral parlor.

Ah a nice vision of the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Same, I am not seeing what others are

I think the "Sleepy Joe" is appealing after five years of Trump. People are really, really tired of his poo poo.

Full Disclosure: I'm over 50.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

ImpAtom posted:

I honestly don't know if he would. He specializes in details and those are loving hard to get out in 2 minutes when a loudmouth is talking over you.

Bernie gets madder. Trump is about taking down a bully and you need more aggression.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
biden: "i will fix these tax loopholes"
trump: "why didn't you before?"
biden: "because you created them in your law"
trump: "that's right, I got it done!"

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Xombie posted:

Lol no, Trump would have fish galloped him too

Bernie would've yelled at him.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
I don't know guys, a lot of NoJoe tags are telling me Biden is losing this badly so I guess he is.

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

LOL trump thinks the stock market is the economy

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

You can't debate Trump because he talks over you and lies with every breath so there's no reasonable way to keep on track.

The only way a debate would work is if they cut Trump's mic and had real time fact checks from the moderator.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

CommieGIR posted:

Biden is doing fine. Trump is the one stumbling over himself, interrupting Biden during his allotted time, and basically lying about anything and everything under the sun.

I don't think Biden has completed a sentence without misspeaking a word and correcting himself. It's not a good look for him.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
Really want to see what happens if Biden just tells Trump “shut the gently caress up, stupid”

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
waiting for biden to straight up go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqyLJ-fWbSI

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

All you had to do was turn the lights on

*takes credit for rebound after initial COVID loss*

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Trump looking damp.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

ImpAtom posted:

I honestly don't know if he would. He specializes in details and those are loving hard to get out in 2 minutes when a loudmouth is talking over you.

Bernie would have no trouble with turning and saying "you shut the gently caress up, sir" and continuing with his point.

Obama looked pretty weak against mittens in the first debate and came back to cockslap him a few times after that.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
I don't know what people wanted from Biden, Trump is trying to pull a Gish Gallop on live TV, how the gently caress is Biden supposed to handle that? He's handling it well and in a controlled manner, and yeah it looks low energy versus Trump's serial liar ranting.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
did...did trump just say "no you're a number two" to biden

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Darko posted:

Bernie gets madder. Trump is about taking down a bully and you need more aggression.

I do agree with this but remember that one of Bernie's criticisms from a lot of people was that he looked like a crazy old man. Having to scream over Trump would probably only play into that image. (I'd still rather hear him tell Trump to gently caress off admittedly.)

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Xombie posted:

eXXon posted:

If it makes you feel better, Clinton was widely perceived as having destroyed Trump in debates and well

Well I think Bernie would've got angry and pushed back at least

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
oh good joe bring up manufacturing this will go well

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

T Bowl posted:

I agree more with Biden on issues than Bernie and I'd still have picked Bernie because Biden sounds like a wet mop

What the gently caress? What specifically do you agree with more?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

"I'm the guy" - Joe Biden

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Joe is loving blowing this.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Petey posted:

biden: "i will fix these tax loopholes"
trump: "why didn't you before?"
biden: "because you created them in your law"
trump: "that's right, I got it done!"

Trump cannot be stopped. He will not acknowledge anything.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Yeah it's clear people will just see what they want to see with these debates.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

G.I. Jaw posted:

Really want to see what happens if Biden just tells Trump “shut the gently caress up, stupid”

He's tried, multiple times. Trump steamrolled over him.

Aineris
Oct 10, 2005
How dare these black people not want to get murdered!? Don't they know it could expose me to COVID!?
loving idiot couldn't even namedrop Herman Cain when the opportunity landed right in his lap.

What an embarrassment.

Biden loving sucks.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
in a hole. IN A HOLE.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Xombie posted:

Yeah, Bernie also engages in a lot of filled pauses. He would have had a hard time getting actual content into these debates as well.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Petey posted:

He did.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
No Mr. President please.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

This poo poo is garbage and I'm cackling at the death of this stupid racist country.

gently caress.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
The moderator is garbage

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

CommieGIR posted:

I don't know what people wanted from Biden, Trump is trying to pull a Gish Gallop on live TV, how the gently caress is Biden supposed to handle that? He's handling it well and in a controlled manner, and yeah it looks low energy versus Trump's serial liar ranting.
Yeah but what will cable news think of it? And decide who won?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
ho ho ho here comes son-chat!

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Covok posted:

Honestly, there are a lot of people on this forum who either are in the "Bernie was done rotten so I rather Trump wins and accelerate the decline of civilization because gently caress everything" or "secretly a trumpster." They tend to have the "No Joe" forum tags.

The issue is that depressing turnout for Trump is all youre going for, which means looking stronger than him from a high school bully standpoint. Biden doesn't have it.

Iron Lung
Jul 24, 2007
Life.Iron Lung. Death.
i hope China doesn't eat my lunch

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
I was told that this was going to be a debate between the presidential candidates, but I turned this on just a bit ago and it appears that Donald Trump is actually debating Chris Wallace while Joe Biden observes and occasionally weakly interjects.

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Petey posted:

Yes, and it was loving painful.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

ImpAtom posted:

Having to scream over Trump would probably only play into that image. (I'd still rather hear him tell Trump to gently caress off admittedly.)

This is what I was getting at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery
He's completely loving up the Hunter talking point and it sounds totally incoherent.