Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1311121557046128643

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!
This is a good response from Biden. Probably the first truly good response in this debate.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Lol the super predator thing. He's right.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Is "I'm letting people out of jail now" a good look for a Republican?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
This is pretty much what everyone expected but depressing instead of funny. Trump blustering and filibustering, Biden constantly losing his train of thought because of the former.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

ReidRansom posted:

Like, I'm embarrassed legitimately for our country

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

MakaVillian posted:

Bernie and Warren are the only 2 that would've had a chance to stand up to this imo

A debate can't work if someone isn't willing to listen to the moderator. If you have a debater who intends to win the debate by ignoring the rules, there really isn't much you can do unless you are willing to end the debate.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

CommieGIR posted:

With Chud: No poo poo.

With anyone else: He looks like an arrogant rear end in a top hat.
Wrong. I'm very against Trump and he is crushing Biden.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Lol the super predator thing. He's right.

ACTUALLY that was Hillary. 38 Pinocchios!

Aineris
Oct 10, 2005
How dare these black people not want to get murdered!? Don't they know it could expose me to COVID!?
Anyone know how to get Canadian citizenship?

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
What even is this? We went from a race question to law enforcement support and Antifa

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Taffer posted:

this is dumb, watch Biden debate Ryan in 2012, this was not a problem. His struggles speaking in this campaign are not a stutter, it's clear cognitive decline.

i'm sure there's some cognitive decline but i think it's mostly the trump shitstorm

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Fojar38 posted:

I'm not watching the debates I'm only watching this thread and trying to get a read of it by proxy and it sounds like people's criticism of biden is that he isn't acting enough like Trump but 100% of all the visible cringe has also come from Trump

The problem is that Trump is Trump and Biden is Biden. Trump's his same raging rear end in a top hat self and Biden either doesn't know how to deal with that or just can't, so he looks like he's getting walked all over.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
I mean Biden comes accross as trying to win over voters and speak earnestly about the problems that exist today, Trump is doing nothing but whining about things that Biden and democrats have said or done.

I think just like the Democratic debates where everyone in here thought that Biden did brutal, you guys will be surprised with what the reaction to this debate will be with the public.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Faustian Bargain posted:

Wrong. I'm very against Trump and he is crushing Biden.

i dont agree that anyone looks good here but trump looks way less bad, imo

biden looks horrible

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
say "law enforcement"

wha

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Aineris posted:

Border's closed, Hoss. Sorry.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I wish this country was run by the radical left

Yet again the Republicans paint a better picture than what we really have

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

God Trump is just a walking talking river of goddamned verbal diarrhea. Bullshit made flesh.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
The difference is when tromp acted like this towards Hillary, there was a statistically significant part of the population that thought “YEAH TRUMP SHUT THAT BITCH UP” but when he’s doing it to a suited up old white man those same people will think “wow that’s rude”

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

ReidRansom posted:

Like, I'm embarrassed legitimately for our country

Just now?

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

MakaVillian posted:

Bernie and Warren are the only 2 that would've had a chance to stand up to this imo

Warren would have had nothing for this. Particularly after a long general election of drifting closer and closer to the right to pick up those mythical ~swing voters~ that would preclude her from actually holding her ground and taking a forceful stance on meaningful policy.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Trump just bragging about suppressing people’s right to protest now.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Lol Donnie confused Joe and Hillary

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!
hey so the country these guys are arguing to run has what 13 nuclear aircraft carriers and can obliterate almost any city on a morning's notice right cause this seems problematic

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Baronash posted:

A debate can't work if someone isn't willing to listen to the moderator. If you have a debater who intends to win the debate by ignoring the rules, there really isn't much you can do unless you are willing to end the debate.

This is why I'm voting for Air Bud.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Bad apple, ugh

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

we're a collapsed society already

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Bad Apples? gently caress YOU JOE.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Oh great, bad apple chat.

Ugh i hate this. I hate everyone involved in this.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Trump turning the debates into a joke does serve him, yes. On the other hand, that's... kinda all he was ever gonna do.

I wonder if these will be widely watched.

Aineris
Oct 10, 2005
How dare these black people not want to get murdered!? Don't they know it could expose me to COVID!?
Lmao, Biden going on about how most cops are good people. What a loving idiot.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Popete posted:

What even is this? We went from a race question to law enforcement support and Antifa

He's trying to force Biden to try to be tough on crime too

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

gently caress Joe is like ten seconds away from short-circuiting. Stutter is sitting right there batting its eyelashes.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Sydin posted:

Warren would have had nothing for this. Particularly after a long general election of drifting closer and closer to the right to pick up those mythical ~swing voters~ that would preclude her from actually holding her ground and taking a forceful stance on meaningful policy.

I don't think she would've melted into a meek, confused puddle

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Aineris posted:

Lmao, Biden going on about how most cops are good people. What a loving idiot.

ugh

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

ratbert90 posted:

Lmao. Do you actually think health care costs what hospitals actually charge? Or Tuition? Hahahah.

HAHAHAHAHA You're making very complex issues very simple. Stop.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

ratbert90 posted:

Bad Apples? gently caress YOU JOE.

I mean "some cops are bad actually" is an improvement over the status quo

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
"bad apples"

:fuckoff:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Aineris posted:

Tried twice and it still didn't work out, afraid you're hosed like the rest of us.