Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
lmao Joe won't publicly support BLM, won't support defunding the police. But please do explain to me how this is the MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION EVER :byodood: and we gotta get that dang cheeto out of the White House!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

No politician in the US will ever say "all cops are bad", grow up and dont be shocked by this

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Rigel posted:

People who think Trump is somehow "winning": do you really think persuadable voters are going to be receptive to what he's doing?

No. Trump isn't convincing anyone. Biden is just looking bad.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

an TEE fa

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.

Wilbur Swain posted:

I know Trump thinks he's killing it.

Oh he's definitely killing the debate all right. Killing it dead.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
antifa and other left wing extremists, gently caress off

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Rigel posted:

People who think Trump is somehow "winning": do you really think persuadable voters are going to be receptive to what he's doing?

absolutely; this is literally how he won in 2016. this is how he's winning in 2020.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Rigel posted:

There are no persuadable voters, it is a battle of energized bases, and Biden is doing nothing to energize his voters

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

I think the takeaway line will be "will you please shut up" and the ratings will be nobody watched it because everyone shut it off after a few minutes. I doubt it will move the needle at all.

The C-SPAN stream on YouTube alone has 1.2 million viewers right now.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Oh gently caress.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Right wing supremacist - stand down but do something about the protests!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Surprisingly Trump will not call out White Supremacy.

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.
Oh poo poo this is going to be a sound bit that sticks around a long while

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol he didn't decry white supremacists at all

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Biden pulled that law and order segment out at the end.

edit: Trump STILL won't condemn right wing violence :laffo:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy gently caress he literally can't even say white supremacists are bad without trying to qualify the statement :stare:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Sarsapariller posted:

There are no persuadable voters, it is a battle of energized bases, and Biden is doing nothing to energize his voters

Well, he's apparently not doing anything to energize you

Admiral
Dec 14, 2000

If you see this man, slap him in the nuts for me.
Proud Boys should "stand by".

Sounds more like official loving orders to prepare for war, rather than a rebuke.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006

Sydin posted:

lmao Joe won't publicly support BLM, won't support defunding the police. But please do explain to me how this is the MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION EVER :byodood: and we gotta get that dang cheeto out of the White House!
Biden actively defending ANTIFA was a surprise.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Biden's taking the loving bait guys he looks awful.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Sarsapariller posted:

trump is doing more to energize biden voters than biden is.

edit: help my gently caress he just reference russian intelligence disinformation as fact gently caress this loving fat traitor jerkface

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
Why don't they just cut his loving mic, he's been talking literally non loving stop since the camera's started rolling. People only think Trump is winning because he's talking nonstop mad poo poo and this is what Americans think is entertaining, their political process turning into a loving entertainment because 94% of the poo poo Trump does only harms minorities so it doesn't matter to them.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Wow joe actually speaking a moderate truth about aunt tifa.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
WE'RE DONE SIR

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Just Chamber posted:

No politician in the US will ever say "all cops are bad", grow up and dont be shocked by this
he was asked about supporting black lives matter and immediately talked about his love of law enforcement. moron

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

okay grats to biden on that one

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I really hope this debate doesn't matter.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Sarsapariller posted:

This is absolutely false and absolutely nonsensical. You have very little grasp of this electorate right now. People are principally voting AGAINST trump and Biden is winning as a result. Trump yelling and going nuts the entire night aggravates people and motivates them to go out and vote against him. This is not about energized bases.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Codependent Poster posted:

lol he didn't decry white supremacists at all
Who Biden?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

That "name one law enforcement agency" line is, unfortunately, an excellent soundbyte, I don't think Biden has had a "horses and bayonets" moment.

Did........ did the President just announce his support for the loving Proud Bous?!

Calipark
Feb 1, 2008

That's cool.
Holy poo poo that deer in headlights look and then "Stand back and stand by Proud Boys". Then the quick deflection. No real actual "I condemn white supremacy". Jesus christ. I'm not surprised but still.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Just Chamber posted:

There are absolutely leftist politicians that can and will say this but libs ain't gonna vote for them because they actually like the status quo.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

Xombie posted:

What do you think the last 4 years of news has been.

I legitimately don't know who you think is getting on the Trump train from this who wasn't already.

Nobody. I don’t think debates matter.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
White supremacist's leader Trump to followers: "stand down but stand by, someone's got to do something about these left wing radicals"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kirios posted:

Biden's taking the loving bait guys he looks awful.

He's fine. Nobody will come out of these debates looking good so long as Trump can yell and lie at will

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
https://twitter.com/infinite_scream/status/1311122339489292288?s=20

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Grouchio posted:

Who Biden?

No, Trump

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.
lmao trump won't disavow white supremecy (not surprised, but drat)

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
When white supremacists are mentioned, Trump says well somebody gotta do something regrding the demonstrations :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
SPAAAAAAACE FORCE