Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Blue Raider posted:

trump is bombing hard. he hasnt said zero of substance

Voters aren't looking for substance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aineris
Oct 10, 2005
How dare these black people not want to get murdered!? Don't they know it could expose me to COVID!?

Timeless Appeal posted:

Biden is doing fine.

No, he definitely isn't. He's being handed softball after softball and he just ignores them entirely.

All someone has to do is go on camera and have an actual rebuttal to the dumbass trump poo poo, and yet Biden doesn't even loving try.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
MY SON

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

lol this is awful

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
um, is there a moderator here

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Lol at Biden trying to bring up his dead son and Trump immediately flipping it back to Hunter

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
thank you chris, no one gives a gently caress about their loving families

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

ImpAtom posted:

Biden's anger here is really coming across as genuine.

i mean it is.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Does Trump think anyone gives a gently caress about Hunter Biden?

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Sarsapariller posted:

There are no persuadable voters, it is a battle of energized bases, and Biden is doing nothing to energize his voters

lol do you think democrats are depressed? this debate isn't about Biden's base.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:cripes: :cripes: :cripes: :cripes:

also why can't I get 3.5M from moscow? what the hell?

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.
lmao Wallace is spewing

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

These are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
wow, climate change topic

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."

MakaVillian posted:

I wonder if Trump would walk off stage of his mic was cut

That would be so loving funny and the democrats would never let that happen.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
lol you guys are on crack if you think Trump is winning this debate. He's falling apart.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Wallace sucks rear end

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
We need to find a way to steal the US Military and give it to Merkel to start a new hegemon because we don't deserve it.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Aineris posted:

No, he definitely isn't. He's being handed softball after softball and he just ignores them entirely.

All someone has to do is go on camera and have an actual rebuttal to the dumbass trump poo poo, and yet Biden doesn't even loving try.

There's no rebutting Trump's poo poo because he keeps saying fake news and/or moving the goalposts. The best way would be to just lay epic burns but Joe can't/won't do that

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Popete posted:

It's a huge talking point in conservative areas for them pushing that biden is going to sell out the country fwiw

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Oh christ, not the forest floor again.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

RAKE THE FOREST

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
gently caress this rear end in a top hat monster. The whole world is hosed if you people re-elect him.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Popete posted:

there's a 100% overlap with the people who cared about Hillary's emails

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Aineris posted:

I don't think we're watching the same debate

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
And there is the problem with Trump being so easy to prepare for. Biden was well prepared to deflect Hunter Biden comments. I wonder why?

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

nerve posted:

lmao undecided voters aren't watching this debate

There are no "undecided" voters. Anybody who claims they are "undecided" is actually a Trump supporter who is just embarrassed to admit that they agree with the GOP policy platform.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Enigma89 posted:

We need to find a way to steal the US Military and give it to Merkel to start a new hegemon because we don't deserve it.

Please do not give Germany a massive military, historically that ends poorly.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
all the network debate moderators are like this.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I sort of wish I'd just played Super Mario Sunshine, or possibly just punched myself in the eye.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
Sir...

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Trump voters got their "KKK/ProudBoys please stand by with your guns" marching orders, that's literally all the value they could've wanted from this.

Captain Stalin
May 11, 2004

Have no fear, the Captain is here!
If this race was Trump vs. the literal Devil, I'd at least give Satan's platform a good, hard look.

At least the latter could say he wanted to keep parents and children together.

Admiral
Dec 14, 2000

If you see this man, slap him in the nuts for me.
Oooooh, we get a "Sir Story"!

Kale
May 14, 2010

Do stuff to have immaculate air

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
hahahahahahahahahaha "forest management" for the global warming question.

loving christ.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
In any other species on earth, something like Donald Trump wouldn't have made it past its first year of existence.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Clean the forest floors!

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Stayed up late to watch this one from my forest city in Europe.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Sydin posted:

There are no "undecided" voters. Anybody who claims they are "undecided" is actually a Trump supporter who is just embarrassed to admit that they agree with the GOP policy platform.

sure im fine with this explanation as well. there are folks in this very thread that think this bad trump performance is swaying ~undecideds~ to biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery

Starsfan posted:

lol you guys are on crack if you think Trump is winning this debate. He's falling apart.

There is "won the debate" perception and he's very obviously winning it. There is also a "got new voters" winning and yes he's doing awful in that respect.

Like he's winning the drunk dinner table screaming match by taking up the most air but making everyone else at the table hate him in the process.