Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
apparently europeans live in the forests

forest cities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

SIR

Lame Devil
Mar 21, 2013

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Trump is a monster. Really sad that Biden is the champion of the opposition. He really doesn't fit the moment.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
We need to clean the forests I talked to the president of a major country of a forest city

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Sydin posted:

There are no "undecided" voters. Anybody who claims they are "undecided" is actually a Trump supporter who is just embarrassed to admit that they agree with the GOP policy platform.

That's nonsense, there are millions of undecided voters. It's just that what they're undecided about is whether they'll vote or not.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
ANSWER THE QUESTION DAMMIT

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Romes128 posted:

apparently europeans live in the forests

forest cities

the beautiful elven land of europe

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Sydin posted:

There are no "undecided" voters. Anybody who claims they are "undecided" is actually a Trump supporter who is just embarrassed to admit that they agree with the GOP policy platform.

40% of US voting-age population does not care and does not vote. But I agree that most of those are probably not watching either.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
Sir, we have highly flammable trees in our forest cities.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Mop the forest floors please, last one out clean up

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Aineris posted:

No, he definitely isn't. He's being handed softball after softball and he just ignores them entirely.

All someone has to do is go on camera and have an actual rebuttal to the dumbass trump poo poo, and yet Biden doesn't even loving try.

You can't try to rebut word vomit, you'll just get lost. Well, more lost. You have to stick to your gameplan. This debate is about soundbites and appealing to centrist and moderate republicans, not answering every bit of nonsense Trump spouts off.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Holy poo poo with the forest cities. Assume he's talking about somewhere in Scandinavia.

Ooo rollback of economy standards

Oh poo poo the cheap car fantasy again.

Everyone's driving 10-12 year old cars?

(edit) how does Biden respond with anything but deer-in-the-headlights?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

THE OLD SLUGS

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.
LMAO Trump is talking absolute rubbish on cars

"they have computers all over the place... to save a liiiitle bit of fuel"

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

This is someone who didn't bother to do ANY homework

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

nerve posted:

We're actually Ewoks.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Madkal posted:

Jesus you get the feeling that if Biden talked about his dead son Trump would start shouting about Hunter as well.

that *is* what happened

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Code Jockey posted:

why on earth do you believe this

Pets is younger and isn't fighting a stutter so he would make Trump look more like a rambling old man

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Mr Trump, sir, I must ask you to follow the rules, Mr President, sir, good Mr President... okay, I'm going to return to "Law and Order," we'll start with you, Mr. President...

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
*sticks a microphone up rear end and farts, getting a copyright strike from youtube for using debate audio*

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

"Trump is winning" - a guy who just heard Trump ramble about the environment

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Computahs, EVERYWHERE!

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Chris Wallace is winning the Wallace/Trump debate over climate change.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

The only relevant success metric of a prez debate (if there even is one) is the soundbites that come after, and Biden has enough, so i think this is fine

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
I... wha... is he saying people would buy extra cars

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

“I heard there are entire moons covered in forest, there’s one around this planet called Endor.”

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PainterofCrap posted:

Holy poo poo with the forest cities. Assume he's talking about somewhere in Scandinavia.

Ooo rollback of economy standards

Oh poo poo the cheap car fantasy again.

Everyone's driving 10-12 year old cars?

My 2006 Tacoma just keeps on chuggin

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

That had to be longer than two minutes.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Ethics_Gradient posted:

LMAO Trump is talking absolute rubbish on cars

Yeah none of that made a lick of sense or conformed at all to actual things

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Cars! They hardly pollute!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1311128330167619584

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
Europe is apparently Rivendell.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

nerve posted:

Aka middle earth

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Polygynous posted:

there's a 100% overlap with the people who cared about Hillary's emails

Oh right... she's in jail for that now, right? I remember that being something Trump was very adamant would happen back in 2016.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
Net zero energy production?

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."

Starsfan posted:

lol you guys are on crack if you think Trump is winning this debate. He's falling apart.

He's falling apart and his base will still vote for him no problem and political children think being loud means he's winning

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

“We have now the lowest carbon.”

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Trump did zero debate prep and it shows, he’s citing no numbers whatsoever and just planned to yell loudly over Biden and hit him on Hunter. What a joke lol.

Biden’s the only one with policy proposals and taking actual numbers for someone who supposedly has dementia. Give me a break

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I googled "forest city" and only found results from China and Malaysia. Where the heck is this idyllic forest European city I can move to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
....did biden just come out against $15/hour?