Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
biden is way better and finishing sentences than i expected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

cumshitter posted:

im sorry that some posters inability to let go of bernie has blinded them to the greatest rhetoical owning ever performed by future president biden. your inability to feel joy in the greatest defense of democracy ever made saddens me. i hope you all have a pleasant evening.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Raccooon posted:

This debate feels like a wash to me. No idea how normies view this.

Don’t think Dem voters got the clobbering they wanted.

trump def won, biden looked weak

normie dems weren't looking for a clobbering, they just wanted biden to not make any major gaffes. other than the hunter stuff he hasn't made many major ones

he just looks loving weak and old and unable to stand up to trump. will it matter? prob a little. trump looks loving unhinged to most of the dem electorate too tho idk

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

reminder that burning down forests is a-ok - they're renewable so don't contribute to climate change!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the best part of everquest was watching people get randomly owned by trains... the worst part was getting randomly owned by trains

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

sportsgenius86 posted:

Biden is dogshit awful but lol at anyone who thinks Trump has won a single person he didn’t already have tonight

yeah, if you’re into trump being a prick you’re into this

if you’re not, you’re not

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i am vote

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Egg Moron posted:

he said stupid bastards and he said it on tape

I mean, that was a jocular moment, but if you use your opponent's jocular moments against them then they can use yours against you. Might as well just assume the worst from everybody.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

V. Illych L. posted:

is weatherising homes going to make them hurricane-proof

tying your roof trusses to your load-bearing walls with hurricane straps worked well enough for groverhaus

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Thom and the Heads posted:

iowavote.com does not exist

hurry!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

sportsgenius86 posted:

I mean, he’s not. But Trump is making himself look as horrible as he possibly could and this time, he doesn’t have someone as insanely hatable as Hillary Clinton opposite him.

I think you are vastly overestimating the number of people willing to switch from Trump back to Biden.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"vote vote vote i like coons the best" -- mr biden

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

"you just lost the radical left joe"

[x] Correct!

actually he lost the left six months ago

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Woof Blitzer posted:

He literally said the green new deal is not my plan. Dumbass

they keep expecting trump to be ashamed of his positions and he's not. he's 100% committed to being awful

biden by contrast won't commit to anything

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
Mom I wanna vote

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Rubellavator posted:

love trump's strategy to just get biden to reject every idea on the left

not like its hard, thats why the dnc chose him

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

vote!

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Justin Tyme posted:

Lmao biden is such a little loving worm, any time he gets ANY sort of critical question if he supports popular left policies he just outright denies support

You could ask if he likes chocolate pudding but in a critical way and he would say absolutely not

He's being honest!

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

digging how biden is more enthusiastic about the abstract concept of voting than he has been about any actual policy under discussion tonight

euphemism
Nov 16, 2015

be kind, don't rewind
lol i started watching the tail end

"how do you plan on making the election legitimate, guy with zero power" "vote"

we're all dead. amazing.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

if ur able to vote twice, vote twice!

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Fellatio del Toro posted:

did biden just talk about how good the green new deal is then immediately say that he opposes it??

to good to be true

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

hobbesmaster posted:

Bernie had a lot of trouble when Biden was doing Trump style blatant lies, I fear he’d have been steam rolled by the actual trump. defaulting to the same stump speech probably would not have worked well here

Bernie liked Biden.

Bernie legit hates Trump and I bet he'd have shined here.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
i have the power

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

a new study bible! posted:

I think you are vastly overestimating the number of people willing to switch from Trump back to Biden.

and I think people are vastly underestimating the number of people who only voted for Garfield because they loathed Hillary Clinton

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Sir Tonk posted:

biden is way better and finishing sentences than i expected

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

VOTE

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

hobbesmaster posted:

Bernie had a lot of trouble when Biden was doing Trump style blatant lies, I fear he’d have been steam rolled by the actual trump. defaulting to the same stump speech probably would not have worked well here

agreed much to my dismay

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the day he came down the escalator

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Justin Tyme posted:

Lmao biden is such a little loving worm, any time he gets ANY sort of critical question if he supports popular left policies he just outright denies support

You could ask if he likes chocolate pudding but in a critical way and he would say absolutely not

he wishes so badly he could run to the right of his opponent

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

but joe i dont have control to change this country everyone made sure of that

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
gently caress your vote

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

ESCALATOR

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

CROOKED HILLARY

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
"They tried a coup!"

Lmao

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

what coup?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i will vote