Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I will bet so many internet points that Trump will not do another one of these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/mikeroman/status/1310996066494484480?s=20
https://twitter.com/mikeroman/status/1311034238104481792?s=20

https://twitter.com/hollyotterbein/status/1311030322612580353?s=20
https://twitter.com/hollyotterbein/status/1311041556267372546?s=20

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

Push El Burrito posted:

BORN TO VOTE / BALLOTS ARE gently caress / Burn Em All 1989 / I am mail man / 410,757,864,530 DUMPED VOTES

:captainpop:

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.

Push El Burrito posted:

BORN TO VOTE / BALLOTS ARE gently caress / Burn Em All 1989 / I am mail man / 410,757,864,530 DUMPED VOTES

Mister Gopher
Oct 27, 2004
I eat my own poop
Soiled Meat
It's really interesting watching the people react to this in very Niche Community such as ours. My political views notwithstanding, Biden did just fine and Trump completely did Trump. What I'm interested in is not the reaction to debate but instead the reaction to the reaction. I can predict probably the Republican and Democratic talking points for this, but the national narrative is something I can't quite tell right now. Probably some of the lines of covid still occurring your lockdown and there is chaos on stage. I don't see that changing the needle for anybody,

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Hey Trump, Philly says gently caress you.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Adoomsdaygap posted:

Donald Trump has been an unmitigated disaster, and in response to him, the Dems chose to run Joe loving Biden. Liberals deserve every single thing Trump is going to do to them in his second term. But here's the thing. The rest of us don't. God drat you sick fucks for forcing this nightmare upon us.

I feel that you might want to care what happens to the most vulnerable in your country but hey you do you

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
The election isn't even on yet and he's calling it fraudulent. You guys are hosed.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
bitch come to philly I dare you

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.
Bad things happen in Philadelphia.

Just like all of America based on what I am watching.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Oh cool, Trump is going full Andrew Johnson, here at the end of all things

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

Push El Burrito posted:

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

"these people"?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Biden is... fine. Not great, but fine. Don't listen to the NoJoes.

2024 is going to be interesting.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

JT Jag posted:

Joe Biden is who he is, I don't see the point in getting even the slightest bit mad tonight about him distancing himself from the Green New Deal. It's always been his campaign's policy to try and cut into the moderate vote.

I've already made my peace about who he is, he's imperfect and conservative. I will still happily vote for him because the alternative is monstrous. If you can't make your peace with that, then that's your prerogative, but don't act like this is some sort of new revelation that requires a new bout of outrage.

I am in the same boat as you, the establishment has to change first and that will happen if we vote for progressives in local elections. I hate that I have to vote for a conservative democrat, but I refuse to help Trump at all by not voting for Biden so I will happily vote for him to remove Trump.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

as a military wife: our ballots don't look any different than any other absentee ballots

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Push El Burrito posted:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Biden is... fine. Not great, but fine. Don't listen to the NoJoes.

A racist, warmongering, sexual assaulting piece of poo poo with the blood of millions on his hands is not "fine."

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Said increasingly nervous man

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Take a drink every time Biden says "... okay, here's the deal".

Aineris
Oct 10, 2005
How dare these black people not want to get murdered!? Don't they know it could expose me to COVID!?
Biden, you loving dumbshit, here's a better answer: "I can't even believe that this is something that is up for debate".

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.

Oh Snapple! posted:

A racist, warmongering, sexual assaulting piece of poo poo with the blood of millions on his hands is not "fine."

Biden has his problems, too.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
There's two more of these things??!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

as a military wife: our ballots don't look any different than any other absentee ballots

Just write that you're voting for Trump on the envelope because I assume that's what you're planning based on your gangtags.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
at least biden can smile and seem like a normal person

i dont think smiled thru this whole thing

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

My favorite part is how Biden has gone from smiling and laughing at the absurdity to this dead-eyed despairing "oh my god" look.

That and taking literally every bit of bait to throw the left under the bus. My partner had to get up and leave at "bad apples" but I've transcended to being able to laugh though anything.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I feel stupider for having watched that.

May God have mercy on all our souls.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Oh Snapple! posted:

You've just described literally every US president

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Did they cut Trump's mic at the end, there?

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
Oh man, this country is hosed. Free elections were cool while they lasted

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Oh Snapple! posted:

:ok:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ReidRansom posted:

I will bet so many internet points that Trump will not do another one of these

He absolutely will not pull out of the debates. He loves this poo poo

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Gotta say the debate was actually better without a cheering and booing crowd.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Propaganda Hour posted:

Wait, Obama was accused of sexual assault?

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine

Xombie posted:

Trump outright encouraging voter intimidation

I think this and casting doubt on the veracity of elections pisses most people off. You can't get them to vote, but to infer that's it's not going to be fair? That's runs counter to the American idea of the peaceful transfer of power.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

THE CLAPPING HAHAHA

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
lol it is funny to see a moderator laugh out loud about how lovely a debate is

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I think Trump started out way stronger but he became a lot more unhinged as the night went on. I don't think either of them did particularly well.

Either way, next debate needs better moderation.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
FOUR MORE BEERS, FOUR MORE BEERS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Propaganda Hour posted: