Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Donald Jr stuttering on the proud boys question was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Oh Snapple! posted:

lol why is this poo poo acceptable

:cry:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Cooper just called Trump "Obesely Immoral"

guess which word will make Trump madder

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
They need to dial down Trumps meds. Even Rick Santorum thinks he over did it.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

They should just loving mute the mic whenever its not that persons turn to talk. Its not that hard to prevent this poo poo show.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Trump bringing up drug use while Biden talked about Beau is not going to play well

Biden said that it was a complete fabrication........immediately followed by admitting it was true.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Ither posted:

The MSNBC panel is disgusted.

This is what Joy fought so hard for.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

spunkshui posted:

The gently caress debate did you watch?

The one where he disparaged UHC, BLM, the GND, and refused to condemn police brutality?

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Finally the one thing that can get the media away from a horse race narrative, :decorum:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

:bagl:

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Keegers posted:

They should just loving mute the mic whenever its not that persons turn to talk. Its not that hard to prevent this poo poo show.

i doubt any side would agree to have their mics cut.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

Keegers posted:

People wanna see shouting matches not some civil debate about real issues

Iron Lung
Jul 24, 2007
Life.Iron Lung. Death.
please dump me, the cows, and the ballots into the river

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

A little secret to the posters who pop up once every four years: many of the people with NoJoe tags know what the electoral college is, unlike you!

:lol:

You plebs have no idea what the electoral college is

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Jerusalem posted:

My biggest memory from tonight is going to be Trump freezing like a deer in the highlights when both Wallace and Biden demanded he denounce white supremacists.

mine was trump not know who beau was and trying to insult both the sons over made up bullshit and the "shut up man".

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

CNN sucks but they are going hard on Trump now.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Trump wants to suppress votes and get his smaller base to intimidate and attack the others. That's the only way he wins.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dapper_Swindler posted:

mine was trump not know who beau was and trying to insult both the sons over made up bullshit and the "shut up man".

it was biden calling trump a clown twice for me

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

JT Jag posted:

Man, when did CNN become the best cable news network

They are so loving exhausted they've become human. Just saying stuff like "this is a poo poo show" and "that was bullshit", is hilarious.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

spacetoaster posted:

Biden said that it was a complete fabrication........immediately followed by admitting it was true.

The fabrication was in reference to Beau being dishonorably discharged (I dont know if that's true or not) not the drug use

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

A guy on NBC is saying it's not unreasonable that the rest of the debates could be canceled after that shitshow, is that even a thing that could happen? Surely ratings are too high

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Said increasingly nervous man

I'm nervous, but not in the way you are projecting onto me.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Faustian Bargain posted:

CNN sucks but they are going hard on Trump now.

Tonight, Donald Trump truly became a shitshow.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

spacetoaster posted:

Almost like he has two sons...

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

"Stand by"

Is going to play hard

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

Aineris posted:

Are you sure about that? Biden's performance very likely discouraged most democrats.

Yeah, on one hand Trump was unhinged but Biden can't excite leftists worth a drat. :shrug:

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery

Aineris posted:

This is the poo poo that I'm talking about, folks. We're all quite biased here, but come the gently caress on. Anybody that was honestly impressed with Biden's performance would have been more impressed with literally anybody else on the planet.

No one out in the normal world is coming out of that thinking about Biden at all.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Diaperhead bringing up drug use while Biden talked about Beau is not going to play well

A lot of post-debate wrap up right now is very focused on how bad it is.

I bet this is the last debate.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

A little secret to the posters who pop up once every four years: many of the people with NoJoe tags know what the electoral college is, unlike you!
Oh please. The whole goddamn world knows about the US electoral college or has access to something that can explain it easily.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

ratbert90 posted:

The one where he disparaged UHC, BLM, the GND, and refused to condemn police brutality?

Are you with Trump on these issues, then?

e: edited for clarity.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CNN: We have gotten angry messages from circus workers who insist they actually work hard at their jobs and are professionals.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Seriously, I'm embarrassed for our entire country

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Apparently according to CNN the Proud Boys/ white supremacists are going nuts on social media saying trump gave them the go ahead etc, loving christ.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
When Van Jones is losing his mind you know it's bad.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

How are u posted:

It's good to know you're with Trump on these issues, then.

Trump is also against those issues. Good try though.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

How are u posted:

It's good to know you're with Trump on these issues, then.

what does this mean exactly?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Even Rick Santorum isn't having this poo poo.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
I think Biden wins this by default. Against anyone else he would have got trounced, but Trump just shat the bed by such a spectacular amount, that he gave up an easy win.

This was a lay up, and he still hosed it up.

I think the lack of somewhat professional campaign staff around Trump is showing.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Van Jones is furious that president wink nodded proud boys and did not denounce white nationalist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

JT Jag posted:

Man, when did CNN become the best cable news network

when their anchors started getting attacked by cops during protests