Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Epic High Five posted:

drat if only he had 3 weeks of 10am lids to prepare for the debate lmao

i don't think that's how stutters work but i do agree he did stutter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

some of y'all don't realize that most of the people in this country are only going to take away like 2-3 things from the debate and one of them for sure is probably going to be trump making GBS threads on biden's dead son and another will be him more or less endorsing the no-nut brownshirts

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Maximo Roboto posted:

Never watched the 2016 general debates. how were they different from tonight's?

They were far more "normal"

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

who the gently caress are those 17ers

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Johnny Joestar posted:

some of y'all don't realize that most of the people in this country are only going to take away like 2-3 things from the debate and one of them for sure is probably going to be trump making GBS threads on biden's dead son and another will be him more or less endorsing the no-nut brownshirts

Most people don't even know who the Proud Boys are

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1311140521805524993

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Marie Furie posted:

the stutter wasn't what made biden bad, he can't help that

what made biden bad was his inability to respond to trump with any effectiveness or clarity of concept

is this a joke or are people genuinely stupid enough to believe the biden stutter poo poo. were you a young child during the obama presidency and 2008/12 debates when he was a perfectly fine speaker?

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

I'm sure Kamala wont let us down hahahahahah

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Office Pig posted:

ME!!!

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Monowhatever posted:

the perfect snipe?

it was

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Johnny Joestar posted:

Yeah unping your brain for a second and trump looks insane and indefensible even to normies

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

there's always a contrarian

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

trump was more restrained, i think 4 years of absolute power and always winning has made trump even trumper

its being cooped up in the whitehouse+no primary. man needs a warmup

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Glimm posted:

i don't think that's how stutters work but i do agree he did stutter

yeah his stutter when he said the GND was a great idea and then when he said he opposes it utterly and the people who support it was pretty tragic

stop blaming this guy hating good things on his "stutter" lmao, if you come out of tonight without thinking he has been very clear you've got dogshit brain syndrome

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

i think my fave was when trump implied there was never a peaceful transfer of power from barack to him because of crooked hillary

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Address of the Central Committee to the Communist League
BY KARL MARX AND FREDERICK ENGELS
LONDON, MARCH 1850

quote:

[...]
2. To be able forcefully and threateningly to oppose this party, whose betrayal of the workers will begin with the very first hour of victory, the workers must be armed and organized. The whole proletariat must be armed at once with muskets, rifles, cannon and ammunition, and the revival of the old-style citizens’ militia, directed against the workers, must be opposed. Where the formation of this militia cannot be prevented, the workers must try to organize themselves independently as a proletarian guard, with elected leaders and with their own elected general staff; they must try to place themselves not under the orders of the state authority but of the revolutionary local councils set up by the workers. Where the workers are employed by the state, they must arm and organize themselves into special corps with elected leaders, or as a part of the proletarian guard. Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary. The destruction of the bourgeois democrats’ influence over the workers, and the enforcement of conditions which will compromise the rule of bourgeois democracy, which is for the moment inevitable, and make it as difficult as possible – these are the main points which the proletariat and therefore the League must keep in mind during and after the approaching uprising.
[...]

please properly contextualize this recommendation as it is NOT ADVISABLE to procure muskets or cannons, given the different times and personal full automatic weaponry being available

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

am I the only person here who apparently saw Biden spend 2 hours loving up every second sentence and any longer than 7 words? am I going insane? Dude was stuttering and loving everything up literally nonstop

he said these three words in order: "I can't remember"

you're going to be hearing that soundbyte a hell of a lot more in the next few weeks

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Vox Nihili posted:

Most people don't even know who the Proud Boys are

they're going to! google exists

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im the 17% who were enlightened and informed by this exchange of ideas

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

17% of this country have some broken rear end brains

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Pead posted:

turn on your monitor

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Epic High Five posted:

yeah his stutter when he said the GND was a great idea and then when he said he opposes it utterly and the people who support it was pretty tragic

stop blaming this guy hating good things on his "stutter" lmao, if you come out of tonight without thinking he has been very clear you've got dogshit brain syndrome

i think he said the GND would pay for itself but he was pushing another plan, that was pretty clear, sorry if your brain is too broken to understand

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

how far into a conversation with a normie do you get explaining that the chuds who want to murder folks took their name from the live-action alladin musical and get jumped in naming cereal brands before their eyes glaze over and they shift even farther to the right?

this is not an accident btw, they get off on hiding in plain sight. making their opponents sound ridiculous through their 'stated beliefs' is a strategy and it works

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

is this a joke or are people genuinely stupid enough to believe the biden stutter poo poo. were you a young child during the obama presidency and 2008/12 debates when he was a perfectly fine speaker?

classic situation of a childhood stutter cropping up in someone's 70's, you hate to see it folks

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

from the standpoint of negative, im positive

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lawman 0 posted:

turn on your monitor

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Office Pig posted:

I thought it was uplifting... gently caress You!!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Cpt_Obvious posted:

How is anyone loving surprised by this anymore? How can you be a journalist and expect anything but exactly what we just saw?

they had convinced themselves that biden was as good as obama and would be able to handle it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Glimm posted:

i think he said the GND would pay for itself but he was pushing another plan, that was pretty clear, sorry if your brain is too broken to understand

oh so the plan that people like that meets all his qualifications, he says he opposes it, but can't say why, then says people who thinks it meets all his qualifications are radicals he hates, yeah sorry I must be gaslighting you lmfao

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Google Butt posted:

from the standpoint of negative, im positive

many people are saying this

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
we're becoming far too desensitized to ordinary crack-pings.

Tonight was born....

CRACK
~
STINGs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I know 6 Sunrise people who were Biden superfans this morning who are done with him right now so maybe I'm not the one you need to be convincing, Glimm

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Office Pig posted:

there's always a contrarian

No there isn't. :colbert:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Pead posted:

I read that Biden laughed off a lot of stuff Trump said, and he's laughing so he must be happy right?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

im the 17% positive

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

also when trump agreed that his own tax cuts should he repealed because the two old men were completely talking past each other

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
17... q... its a sign. Q favors biden

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I've never crack pinged so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Maximo Roboto posted:

Never watched the 2016 general debates. how were they different from tonight's?

last time trump hosed a chair