Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule

Zeta Acosta posted:

holy hell angela plans is loving insane, reloading a previous save to stop the goddamn bloodbath on my loving base

I think it happens regardless :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Wrr posted:

I ignored strength on all my dudes as per some build guides and now no one can wear armor and everyone's health is like 100 versus enemies with 250 hp each.

It was a mistake.

Sorry man...I can try and make it clear in the OP. Warning incoming opinions of attributes.
Jodie, my Sniper, is the only person not at 5+ STR and she was still getting one shot at 21. Usually she sat in back so it was ok but I would say at least 3 guys at 8+. My explosives, flame and big gun Mech sits at 8 as does my medic but my melee is a full 10. Him having that much HP and melee damage (ex0 armour is a great choice also for melee damage plus) has been a boon. My medic at 8 str also took poindexter and combined with high armour she does fairly good. If I had to reroll again I might go my mech go poindexter as I like mixing the mech skills with explosives and weird science. Adding a maxxed out stealth with the 10 perk would make his sneak rockets even more OP. As an aside: the artillery rocket perk is not as cool as I thought. I noticed if I switch to and from big guns the refresh timer resets and I just don't like doing rockets every turn. It's ok but not as cool as I thought. Strength though I would argue while not essential for everyone is a decent idea to put some points into.

Int and Cha are great. Crits are essential and make combat so much easier. Skill points at creation are cool but those crits. Having at your main Ranger at 10 Charisma should be law. Makes levelling up so nice. The precision shot is a guaranteed hit and also very lovely. Nobody should be below 4 Cha though sitting your pistolera at 4 charisma hasn't been too bad. Lucia has only 4 charisma but she does well with high coord and decent strength and high int. When she got the Jackhammer she became my MVP. I almost wish I could have brought her to at least 6 Cha. Int though.... if your healer has high INT they will crit heal constantly and that is a life saver. Snipers should always have 10 int as their crits win battles as much as an explosives expert at 10 INT. Charisma is beautiful for the xp bonus and filling up the special but you can choose other stats if you want. That special attack is beautiful and my SMG using medic has been amazing at clearing out mobs shotgun style.

Coordination is still key I think. Comparing a sniper with 8 and 10 coordination. With 10 coordination: If your leader has Rally you can get two sniper shots. Mostly I'm doing one shot and tossing a bot/turret. Still can't decide whether 10 is that essential for snipers. 10 coord on your explosives guy seems a bit much but 8 is nice. When I was using flamers a 10 coord got me an extra shot or reload off but flamers are no bueno after mid game no matter how much you invest. I invested fully in them so I feel like I can talk from experience. Your melee/brawling guy? Max Coord was fairly nice. Not as essential but I did notice a difference between 8 and 10 coordination combined with a good speed. A brawler with 10 coord as well as perks to lower his ap use for punching results in a hilarious combat turn of full on Fist of the Northstar/Goku.

Speed? Comparing low speed guys with my high speed? Only the melee/brawlers seemed to need anything decent. In two games I went 6 on one guy and 10 on another. 10 is nice but I feel that coordination, int and strength at 10 are a better combo. My opinion only but the evade plus wasn't overwhelmingly obvious and once my guy got stuck in the evade was the only perk of a higher speed. Those other three made a difference once he got stuck in and the higher coord helped make up the difference between 6 and 10 speed. 8 is a good middle ground.

Luck? I tried some guys higher luck and other guys just the base two and saw very little difference. Seems luck does proc the lucky bonuses far more often but still.... meh. On a melee or brawler I just didn't see luck being as essential as str, coord or int. I wouldn't say total dump stat but 2 luck is liveable.

As an aside: on the jackhammer I tried that +lots of range while lowering the cone on this last run and it was hilarious. Big giant line of death going forward. That and another scope made it have the range of an assault rifle and it was hilarious. I don't know if I will do it again but for one game it was fun.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

I don't think the build guides were in the thread op when I made my crew so no fault of SA on this one. Everyone is only level 8 so I'm not too deep that I am totally boned, so I've shifted to dumping all points into STR until my crew can be a bit more beefy.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
HP from strength boosts is retroactive, right?

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
I feel like I'm getting pretty close to the end and mostly ignored STR and haven't felt like it was a problem. I guess it depends on difficulty but at least in my experience on normal so many of the fights end before the enemy gets to do anything.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

A Strange Aeon posted:

Yeah.

I feel like getting high speed would be worth it in some instances since if you max it you can get to 50% evasion or something. Not sure if that's better than pure health or not though.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Pattonesque posted:

I think it happens regardless :(
Yeah, the spoilered thing happens either way, the only way to avoid it is if you did the right combination of things to set-up a peaceful transfer of power.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Wrr posted:

I don't think the build guides were in the thread op when I made my crew so no fault of SA on this one. Everyone is only level 8 so I'm not too deep that I am totally boned, so I've shifted to dumping all points into STR until my crew can be a bit more beefy.

Oh sweet.... added some stuff to the OP to help out for the future. See what you guys think.

A Strange Aeon posted:

The hp per level is not retroactive. Tested and I did not get it. That said a good rule of thumb is try and get to that 4-6 range as soon as you can with everyone so you can drink up the delicious hp gains. I haven't tested the one hp per level quirk recently as I hated the bug I sometimes saw with it. That was two patches ago but ... I don't have high hopes.

For all my guys I had a plan. Started all 4 (that turned into 3 after Jodie) with at least 4 str. Melee guy crawled str, coord and speed. I think at the bizaare it was only at 6 but maybe 8. I got his to 10 as soon as I could. The bonus hp is noticeable. Think at mid 20s he was 10 str, 10 coord and 8 int with like 8 speed and 6 cha. Can't remember if he got 10 int but I didnt put anything into luck or awareness.

Medic/Leader was 10cha and 10int with 10 coord and like 8 str. gently caress all into luck, awareness or speed. She still killed many things with her smg and was able to take hits despite being a poindexter. I had to put her in good armour as she was my main medic and leader. Her rally perk skill was the bloody mvp of the game.

Explosives, BG Mechanic - 8-10 str, 10 int, 10 coord, everything but luck up to mid at least - Able to take hits and dish them out. Next game he's getting poindexter so I can max sneaky poo poo.

Josie was my sniper and the only person with max awareness. 10 awareness, 10 int with either 8 or 10 coordination (depends on the game) and nothing into luck or speed. High charisma as I could get. Strength was low both times and... she died way too often if she wasn't hiding out back. Moving her up to 4-6 range isn't essential but it helps as she is a good backup medic/bot thrower.

Lucia? Move her str up. Since she is small arms not a bad choice for 8+ strength. Her near the front with the Jackhammer can lead to some fun times. She was the main person I noticed the lack of retroactive growth with str as both games I fed her str after other stuff. Coord has always been maxxed. Hardly used shotguns until the Jackhammer but hardly used pistols after that. Never really maxxed her Cha but she was alright at cha 4. I'd prefer 6+ but everyone using precision attacks every time is boring.

Other guys make a mix of what you want depending on the role. Again brawlers/melee I go str, coord and int with a decent showing in speed and cha. Close to Mid Shooters go coord 10 and str 8+ with cha, int and speed decent. Sniper are 10 aw, 10 int and 8-10 coord. I have come around on 10 coord for snipers but only by a little. Not like it was in w2. As long as you aren't sitting at 2 str post 10 you should be ok.

Nephthys posted:

Yeah.

I feel like getting high speed would be worth it in some instances since if you max it you can get to 50% evasion or something. Not sure if that's better than pure health or not though.
You sure? I'm willing to admit if I'm off but Lucia seemed to prove that it wasn't retroactive. God I'd love it if I was wrong. Please let me be wrong.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

DogsInSpace! posted:

You sure? I'm willing to admit if I'm off but Lucia seemed to prove that it wasn't retroactive. God I'd love it if I was wrong. Please let me be wrong.

Im fairly certain its retroactive. You only get more health per level at certain tresholds, so that might be the reason it seemed that way to you

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Brawling sucks until you get the perk lowering the AP cost and then suddenly it's incredible since the damage > ap equation skyrockets

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

DogsInSpace! posted:

It's retroactive for every 2 levels you increase it by, which increases the CON per level you get. It immediately bumps you CON up. Every odd level you just get a flat bonus to HP.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Grapplejack posted:

Brawling sucks until you get the perk lowering the AP cost and then suddenly it's incredible since the damage > ap equation skyrockets

By the end of the game my Brawler (Blackeye Betty, great name thanks randomizer) was Team MVP because she could travel anywhere on the map, drop some dude, then still have enough AP left over to heal.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Grapplejack posted:

The game needs combat shouts so you can have your brawler say "BERSERKER BARRAGE!"

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

exquisite tea posted:

By the end of the game my Brawler (Blackeye Betty, great name thanks randomizer) was Team MVP because she could travel anywhere on the map, drop some dude, then still have enough AP left over to heal.

Pork buns are amazing.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Pork buns are amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW7xy4-TQhs

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Pork buns are amazing.

Man status: whole
Enemy man status: hole

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

babypolis posted:

Im fairly certain its retroactive. You only get more health per level at certain tresholds, so that might be the reason it seemed that way to you

Nephthys posted:

It's retroactive for every 2 levels you increase it by, which increases the CON per level you get. It immediately bumps you CON up. Every odd level you just get a flat bonus to HP.
Oh thank god. Just needed to pay more attention. Seriously amazing as now I have a good reason to up Jodie's health next game. She was always at the back but the times that guys targeted her she was always a one shot kill. Was really shocked how Poindexter didn't hurt that much if you invest enough strength. Poindexter Nerd/First Aid and Auto had plenty of leftover skill points for a fourth mastery or even more if you did books right. Might try making my Explosives, Big Gun, Weird Science Guy do that and master sneak since Flame is utter bollocks. That still makes me so sad. Flamethrowers should be awesome.

Grapplejack posted:

Agreed. Melee is a late bloomer but Brawling is end of life bloomer. It's terrible to barely ok most of the game but really doesn't become good until you hit that last perk. Weird as last game it was so bloody good. If I had to suggest tweaks it would be up the damage/lower ap of basic brawling and add more perks to both melee and brawling to make it viable. Even my dedicated melee guy really wasn't THAT great compared to the others. Still felt slash, while good, suffered a bit compared to blunt. Did like the guaranteed crit on charge (move a certain amount) and extra 3rd slash attack. Miss attacks of opportunity and samurai. That last brawling perk that drops the ap tho.... it changes things immensely.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I found Brawling underwhelming even in the late game. Sure Dr. Fisto the kung-fu clown can sprint across the map and lockdown a couple of enemies, but in the same timeframe my shotgunner has deleted half the map and the SMG guy killed three people.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Meticulously Researched
- Peer-reviewed
I just beat the game. The ending wrap-up song is good. Spoilers about the ending I got and the last encounter:

I arrested Val, Vic, the Patriarch, and Kwon when he didn't agree with our "take down the Patriarch" plan. I invited the Rangers to Colorado, and smoothed things over between Angie (who I convinced to stay) and everyone else. They weren't mentioned in the ending, but I also arrested MacTavish and the teenagers in the Garden of the Gods, so the brig was full (the refugees were also living down there, and I smooth-talked my way through them hating me for it). I killed Liberty because she's by far the most dangerous of the 3 kids, and by that point I had decided to go all-in with Angie to take out the Patriarch, and wasn't sure if I was going to be able to find a non-lethal solution there. However, we arrested the Patriarch and he was tried by a randomly-selected jury of people from the city. They found him guilty and sentenced him to prison instead of death because he actually had done some good for the people. Kwon left in disgust after we let him out of jail, and joined the Arapaho. Lucia found out what her father did (and we arrested him for it) and she stayed on as a Ranger and a liason to the Hundred Families. Jodie (who I never used, because one of my custom rangers was a sniper, but I'll remedy that problem next time) went back to Arizona to be with her family, but because the Rangers came to Colorado, they couldn't make it. Cordite fulfilled his destiny and took off to Kansas. Flab was happy he outlasted the Patriarch, and the Bizarre stayed a safe neutral zone. The refugees loved me and the Hundred Families didn't hate me, so there was an uneasy peace, and Colorado became a Ranger fortress protecting the mountains. Scotchmo is Scotchmo-ing it up somewhere else.

The Hard Heads moved into Denver after I killed the Gippers. I just wanted to get to the AI they were unknowingly guarding, and I was already going to be murdering Reagan-worshipping fascists so we made a deal. I didn't even realize Fishlips was a companion until a buddy of mine asked me how I liked him as one. One of my Rangers loving a robot indirectly led to the Machine Commune to open up and take over oil production, selling to everyone. Reagan was sent to the Machine Commune and hated it.

The final battle was pretty anticlimactic because I rammed Morningstar into the Patriarch's tank and killed it in one hit, then used the rest of his AP to run over 4 more dude, killing 3 and wounding the last one, who died to the first actual person to run up to a sandbag and shoot him. Morningstar/Kodiak is the best Ranger when you can use it properly.

I had a bunch of bugs that were pretty annoying, and the load times were terrible before one of the recent patches. They're still bad, but not nearly as bad as before. I also hit the jackpot with the pre-patch Barter perk, and got over $200,000, so I didn't have any sort of scarcity issues (other than rockets for a while), which I enjoyed at first, but eventually that wore off, and loot was pretty much meaningless (other than safes and weapon/armor/large crates). I eventually just stopped selling anything or even buying anything unless it was unique or a new weapon. I played the gamepass version, so I overlooked a lot of the problems because of the nearly-nonexistent price tag. I do plan on picking it up down the road and doing a proper playthrough after a few more patches, probably after the DLC eventually comes out (the area with the domes in the southwest, I think it is, just screams "placeholder for future content").

The biggest tip I can give (that I wish I could remember when I'm actually playing) is: DISMISS ANIMALS BEFORE MANAGING YOUR SQUAD! You can reacquire them afterwards by using the Charm Animal ability from your hotbar. I lost Major Tom, Polly, Billy/Jean, Party-bot, a growler cub, and about 4 other animals to that because I wanted to rearrange my party order (not all at once, I just kept forgetting about the void).

Fifty Farts fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Sep 29, 2020

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Is there a tier ranking for perks somewhere? I know it depends on the build somewhat, but I struggle with picking perks, a lot of them seem kind of underwhelming so seeing someone's take on what's a must pick and what's to avoid and why would be great.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
The smg and shogun perks are good. :)

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

if you have spare points getting gopher hunter on your shooty dudes is good since it applies to all ranged weapons, but i wouldn't do that unless you're sure you won't need those points for something else. Otherwise just take perks for the weapons you're using. the weird science skill works with melee and brawling so if you put weird science on your melee person they can get absolutely disgusting damage against robots. another good all-rounder perk is the rank 2 explosive one that just boosts your defense by 25% but again, don't use those points unless you're sure you don't need them elsewhere.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Apraxin posted:

Yeah, the spoilered thing happens either way, the only way to avoid it is if you did the right combination of things to set-up a peaceful transfer of power.

There is... another way... :shehuck:

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
My friend and I are playing coop and there's a number of annoying bugs but nothing too awful that we've encountered yet. Audio keeps cutting out from the radio for one or the other of us, the pets are kind of out of control and it's easy to inadvertently block people from moving because you don't realize the hallway is only two squares wide before combat starts.

I was bummed that the good mutation I got either vanished or was removed with no message by the doctor--found that extremely lame if the doc did it because it seems stupid you have to consign yourself to never seeing the doctor again to keep a good mutation.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
What platform are you playing on? I can't keep a co-op connection open for more than five minutes with a PC in the same room.

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
On PS4 pro I save before every single conversation, fight and especially map transition due to crashes and bugs so I cannot imagine trying to play this multiplayer

I just hit credits and I have to say I found it pretty anticlimactic. The combat seems to ramp up to the point that any enemy with a pocketknife hits for 200, downing strength <5 in one and a power armored tank in three. Didn’t even bother to try the big Yuma fight; either I go first and wipe them or vice versa. Getting only one action to start a fight/not being able to hack out of combat really reduced the number of available options. Keeping Kwon as my automatics guy and speccing him into SMG’s really paid off though; those are some of the only useful perks in the game and by the end I couldn’t even predict how many attacks he would get. Honey Badger also receives MVP votes, you can screw up a fight and get team wiped and he’ll finish it solo

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Gort posted:

What platform are you playing on? I can't keep a co-op connection open for more than five minutes with a PC in the same room.

We're doing PC, haven't actually had any connection issues. Early on, we got locked in a load screen and had to reboot the game, but I think they patched that issue early on.

There's a few annoying things in multiplayer, like it mostly works but everything seems a little unpolished and fragile. Looting is weird because all bodies get selected at once which is great for single player but it means only one person gets to see what's looted after a fight.

Also inventory is weird because some items have no category so they only show up in the general unfiltered inventory tab, when there's an actual misc tab already. That and wanting to do mods but not wanting to spend the time doing inventory management when we're on together means we haven't really done much with them.

Should we make time to go through and modify our equipment or is it not that big a deal?

itry
Aug 23, 2019

A Strange Aeon posted:

Should we make time to go through and modify our equipment or is it not that big a deal?

There are some really good mods you should definitely use. They're far too rare though, and you can't get them back out.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

itry posted:

There are some really good mods you should definitely use. They're far too rare though, and you can't get them back out.

That's the other thing, I keep thinking we're going to get the next tier of armor soon so why waste the mod now?

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Late game armour mods are garbage as well. I think the best mod I ever found was the leg one that gives you 1 extra quick slot item. Its an early game mod and is easy to use right away because you assume late game mods are better.

Probably the only good late game mods are the ones for your weapons. Some you only get once like someone else said. The ones that change your weapon's damage type are one of a kind for example.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

A Strange Aeon posted:

Is there a tier ranking for perks somewhere? I know it depends on the build somewhat, but I struggle with picking perks, a lot of them seem kind of underwhelming so seeing someone's take on what's a must pick and what's to avoid and why would be great.
If you guys want I can do a breakdown in the OP of each and every one I have tried and I have tried a ton of them. I read some guides online and my experience differs.

Grapplejack posted:

if you have spare points getting gopher hunter on your shooty dudes is good since it applies to all ranged weapons, but i wouldn't do that unless you're sure you won't need those points for something else. Otherwise just take perks for the weapons you're using. the weird science skill works with melee and brawling so if you put weird science on your melee person they can get absolutely disgusting damage against robots. another good all-rounder perk is the rank 2 explosive one that just boosts your defense by 25% but again, don't use those points unless you're sure you don't need them elsewhere.

ded posted:

The smg and shogun perks are good. :)

Yeah those seemed to be a really good tree for perks. Some of the generic perks aren't bad either. Extra quick slot on mechs has been a boon and doesn't feel wasted. I never felt a shortage or perks... yeah I wanted more but it was ok.

My quick opinions on ones not to take/must haves: avoid all flame perks except maybe the one that debuffs. Flamethrowers are sadly weak but that is a fairly nice perk. Gopher hunter is great and if you go auto grab it. Really anything that benefits SMGs is a good buy. AR ones might be better after an AR buff. If you have Animal Whisperer get that level 3 perk that buffs your pets. Must have if you want your buddy to live. Must have for brawlers is that level 10 one that lowers action point use. Changes the game for brawlers. IF you go blade in melee you should get the charge move = auto crit and the extra 3rd attack. Those two combined made blades fairly nasty all game. Level 10 explosive and level 10 sneaky poo poo perks are must haves and make a great combo. Explosive gives you the giant radius and very much worth it. I feel the level 10 sniper perk with free ambush was a waste. By the time you get it your 50 cal reaches everywhere and there is no reason to wait for someone to ambush. Sounds cool but I never had it proc. Mech perk with Health bonus to bots/turrets is like the AW perk... makes them far more beefy. Not as much as AW but still....worth it.

I can do a large list in the op with breakdowns but give me a bit. If someone wants to make a list I can use that and add my own opinions as a second voice in the guide; otherwise I'll make a ugly basic list and my thoughts.

limp_cheese posted:

Late game armour mods are garbage as well. I think the best mod I ever found was the leg one that gives you 1 extra quick slot item. Its an early game mod and is easy to use right away because you assume late game mods are better.

Probably the only good late game mods are the ones for your weapons. Some you only get once like someone else said. The ones that change your weapon's damage type are one of a kind for example.
love that mod - the guy that sells 2 of them are in colo springs is the clothier you saved almost as you started. Buy his entire inventory then zone out or save and reload. He now has his whole inventory including those two mods and the chest thats like +3 or 5. You are welcome.

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Sep 30, 2020

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Welp finished the game and that was depressing.
Whats the correct order to not being a gently caress up?

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Zeta Acosta posted:

Kneel before the One True Queen.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

The Draw perk is awesome, I think 4/6 of my guys had it. The sniper and launcher guys for sure. Shotgun dude and Wesson too. My auto guys didn’t have it.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
So is it better than the dumpster fire that was BT4?

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Zeta Acosta posted:

- get ‘loved’ rep with the Marshalls and Hundred Families, accept Reyes as your political advisor
- Convince the Gippers to turn the oil back on (so either let them download him into Valor or send him to your base as a hostage and leave Denver peacefully)
- talk to Daisy and Reyes about removing the Patriach peacefully (Reyes may be bugged and tell you it’s not possible, he’s wrong)
- don’t go along with Angela’s dumbass plan but don’t piss her off too much (not sure of all the variations of this one, i derailed it immediately by killing Cordite as soon as I met him and then being ‘uh yeah he died in the fight, what a shame, still open to working with u tho’)

On leaving Yuma, Angela should have a dialogue option along the lines of ‘so i hear you have a plan for removing Saul without a fight’, go with that and you can peacefully unite CO and AZ under Ranger control

I’ve seen guides that say you need to handle the Buchanan kids or Cordite in a certain way as well, but I did the opposite of those and it still worked out, so I think it’s just the spoilered stuff that determines it.

Apraxin fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Oct 1, 2020

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Apraxin posted:

- get ‘loved’ rep with the Marshalls and Hundred Families, accept Reyes as your political advisor

Note: this means arresting Mama Cotter.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

About Denver and the oil... the Machine Commune loved me and my ending said they sold oil to everyone so would that meet the criteria to get the Ranger takeover ending too?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

https://twitter.com/cableknitjumper/status/1311596481824976898

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

Upmarket Mango posted:

About Denver and the oil... the Machine Commune loved me and my ending said they sold oil to everyone so would that meet the criteria to get the Ranger takeover ending too?

No.