Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

JaySB posted:

Wonder how long it'll take until they patch wall hacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wber0KxIoZo

I actually do like game breaking bugs like this where theres a gold rush to unlock a gun and play with it for like 36 hours before it gets fixed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
i can't wait to learn that its working as intended

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

JaySB posted:

Wonder how long it'll take until they patch wall hacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wber0KxIoZo

is this also a thing in Warzone where someone can ping an enemy for you? :getin:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Someone please test it in plunder because if so I might need to do some grinding (the issue will get fixed before I ever get rear end val)

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
it would be incredible if the kill cam had a bullet camera that followed the killing shot and we could see it going through 10 feet of solid brick and steel to cap your noggin

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Snazzy Frocks posted:

it would be incredible if the kill cam had a bullet camera that followed the killing shot and we could see it going through 10 feet of solid brick and steel to cap your noggin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY2t3SwWAHw

Future burrito video is going to be just this

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

what bullets will and wont go through in this game is completely arbitrary anyway so v:shobon:v

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

SPR is straight hit scan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvwmtG6yfsg

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

drunken officeparty posted:

what bullets will and wont go through in this game is completely arbitrary anyway so v:shobon:v

It’s true.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
Love it when my PKM bullets get stopped by a wood fence.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Two guns, two game breaking bugs

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I think I'm burned out from WZ so I left the discord and uninstalled. We'll see what BO:CW does but I just haven't been having fun for like the past 2 months with this and I find myself frustrated after playing 95% of the time.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
What's with IW and insisting that all pubby MP matches should be 6v6? All of the maps from the last 2 seasons have been somewhat fun looking maps, ruined by the fact that they're loving gigantic and it's only 6v6. Is it really that hard to create a 10v10 option?

I had so much fun when there was a 3v3 fight on that bridge part of the new snow map, but dying and spawning miles away from that area and realising "literally half of the enemy team are a mile away from me right now" loving sucks.

The TV station map is even worse. You could have 3 guys protecting the C point inside and still fail miserably because there are so many angles which leave barely anyone on the other two points. It just devolves into both teams running around in circles chasing each other and never seeing them.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
I enjoyed my time in the tank factory building due to the verticality.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Looten Plunder posted:

What's with IW and insisting that all pubby MP matches should be 6v6? All of the maps from the last 2 seasons have been somewhat fun looking maps, ruined by the fact that they're loving gigantic and it's only 6v6. Is it really that hard to create a 10v10 option?

I had so much fun when there was a 3v3 fight on that bridge part of the new snow map, but dying and spawning miles away from that area and realising "literally half of the enemy team are a mile away from me right now" loving sucks.

The TV station map is even worse. You could have 3 guys protecting the C point inside and still fail miserably because there are so many angles which leave barely anyone on the other two points. It just devolves into both teams running around in circles chasing each other and never seeing them.

whats even more annoying/confusing is you can have 6 in a party and play 6v6, but you cant have a party of 10 in 10v10 - you can only have a max party of 6.

my friends and I usually have 4-6 playing at once, and if others get on to play we cant just go into 10v10 or even ground war.

unless there is some kind of unwritten suggestion that 10v10 is not designed for 10 players to be working together as a team would I dont see the point. a team of 6 players vs 10 solo players is still going to be stacked in favor of the 6 in most cases, so its not like they are trying to prevent steamrolling.

sdr782
Jun 7, 2005

"I said it was dodgeball time, bitch."
Does anyone know if the FMJ gun perk increases damage against vehicles in warzone?

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

sdr782 posted:

Does anyone know if the FMJ gun perk increases damage against vehicles in warzone?

I haven't tested it in a long time but FMJ on say, the PKM definitely makes taking down helicopters/trucks/stuff noticeably quicker in warzone. It's not an impressive difference (and I don't know if it works for those special trucks in that warzone mode, haven't tried it).

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

Just played a few matches of armored royale. It's fun as gently caress.

Bullbar
Apr 18, 2007

The Aristocrats!
I want the SKS but I'm too trash to do the challenge

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

I loled at this

https://i.imgur.com/K9KlCZ9.mp4

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I can't not see that dude's skin as anything but walmart greeter

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Gif worthy of the next threads OP right here

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

Holy poo poo that did not end how I expected.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

I teach and have a gaming club that has ended up being mostly warzone talk and strategy and I showed this video to the kids and many lols were had thank you.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I teach and have a gaming club that has ended up being mostly warzone talk and strategy and I showed this video to the kids and many lols were had thank you.

Kids, don’t you just hate it when you are sports bra mara in cat ears and some jerk in a weed leaf ghillie suit tbags you while yelling racial slurs

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I killed someone with the sticks the other night and the rest of his team managed to kill me and then each took turns teabagging me.

I was owned :(

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Kids, don’t you just hate it when you are sports bra mara in cat ears and some jerk in a weed leaf ghillie suit tbags you while yelling racial slurs

lol they talking about the best death mics they've gotten, but obviously gamer words are forbidden. they were also ripping into people that spend money on skins all and all it was a good time.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol they talking about the best death mics they've gotten, but obviously gamer words are forbidden. they were also ripping into people that spend money on skins all and all it was a good time.

Once they have disposable income they’ll learn that it’s actually fun to spend 20 dollars as a “joke.”

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I think I just ran into some SA guys in a core match.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

This is the best.

Also this

moist turtleneck posted:

I can't not see that dude's skin as anything but walmart greeter

Wtf is that skin even supposed to be?

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM
So am I just gonna get quickscoped about 34 times per match for the foreseeable future, then?

Prowler
May 24, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

This is the best.

Also this

Wtf is that skin even supposed to be?

A Lowes/Walmart style skin inspired by the in-universe version of it (Super Store).

So...doing its job.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/FiSvYAp.gifv

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
when did they change the kill icons to the vehicles and not the generic killed by object icon

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

game has been out for a year with 6 seasons to fix it and it still unlocks weekly challenges for weeks that havent happened yet

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.

AlternateAccount posted:

So am I just gonna get quickscoped about 34 times per match for the foreseeable future, then?

Yes, it’s very silly, and extremely unlikely it’ll change meaningfully.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Also killstreak confirmed is a dumb stupid mode for dumb stupid idiots

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM

Also killstreak confirmed is a dumb stupid mode for dumb stupid idiots

It’s for dumb babies who can’t string 2 kills together to earn them the hard way.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
It makes people want to play the objective though I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006

game has been out for a year with 6 seasons to fix it and it still unlocks weekly challenges for weeks that havent happened yet

But only for multiplayer, Warzone ones work properly for some reason.