Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Are there a bunch of new post icons now or am I just not very observant :thunkher:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

City of Glompton

GaG that is awesome news! :toot:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

good to hear gag :)

sb hermit

Chewbecca posted:

Oh my gosh that's awesome news GaG!!!! :wooper::yaybutt::yeeclaw::stoked:

:same:

alnilam

Chewbecca posted:

Ever since I googled "anime wall scrolls" for the MS Paint a goon thread, every website I visit has ads like this :chloe::how:

also lol

it's really funny what searches will suddenly stick to you like glue.

I wonder if it has to do with what people buy obsessively after searching for? like maybe people who google a lot of stuff about plants don't necessarily correlate to a lot of purchases online for gardening stuff... but people who google for stuff about anime are highly likely to buy anime merch. So you search for it one drat time among hundreds of gardening searches and boom all your ads are anime'd.

ty manifisto

alnilam

*talking into tape recorder* product idea: anime gardening tools *looks up at thread* do NOT steal

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

*talking into tape recorder* product idea: anime gardening tools *looks up at thread* do NOT steal

Man, I bet I could find some here

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

alnilam

if i've learned anything from your photo posts it's that everything in japan is made of anime just like i thought when i was a kid

ty manifisto

ChubbyChecker

more falafel please posted:

Oh my bad, in australia it's called downdog

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh by the way, I had a surgery and stuff worked out and I am officially in remission. Seems like you guys need to post with me some more!

:nice:

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

yay GaG that’s awesome news!!

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

rip cancer, long live GaG

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Goons Are Gifts

Thank you guys, I'm going to celebrate by eating things I haven't eaten in a long time! Like, uhhh, soup actually I don't have a lot of things here.

Chewbecca posted:

Are there a bunch of new post icons now or am I just not very observant :thunkher:

We did a magic ritual and just in time for spoopy season we celebrate by having a few new super secret post icons. The trick is, you can only see them if you're posting :ninja:

take the moon

by sebmojo

Diorama posted:

do people still say "the 'yobz0r"?

they do now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

teh epic yobz0r!!!1

ty manifisto

take the moon

by sebmojo
of all the books lying around its the one i was saving for a gift i managed to gently caress up

:sadfan:

i cant tell if this emote is relevant it came up searching for 'sad'.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jinh

alnilam posted:

teh epic yobz0r!!!1

Diorama

i remember when all this was fields

Jinh posted:

teh epic yobz0r!!!1

Escape From Noise

Yob the planeeeeeeet!

Diorama

I miss here, but I don't know if anyone is still here from back then

Jinh

Diorama posted:

Im always glad to see another bird av :cheersbird:

owlhawk911

Diorama posted:

might i recommend a namechange/not giving a hoot? pets, crimes, hobbies, post em if you've got em

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Diorama posted:

:justpost: there's been many name changes here since I started posting in the 'yob about 2 or 3 years ago. I've also seen a lot of people come and post that other people seem to already know.

Come we're going to have an adventure it will be so much fun in this thread.

sig by owlhawk911

Jinh

Just showing up and acting like you've always been here is what I did and it worked out great

thanks so much cda <3

Goons Are Gifts

I'm doing exactly that for years now

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

fake it till you make it!

sig by owlhawk911

more falafel please

forums poster

post it till you boast it

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

owlhawk911

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

Jaguars!

:tootzzz: :toot: :confuoot::krakentoot: :sureboat: :comfyoot: :toot:

ChubbyChecker

Jinh posted:

Just showing up and acting like you've always been here is what I did and it worked out great

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Diorama posted:

When was then? I just started posting here again a few months ago, and I've found that like Jinh said, you :justpost: and it feels like you haven't missed a drat thing. Though there are 100% less threads that have Bwee's name in them

BoldFrankensteinMir

I'm here, FWIW.

Sig by Heather Papps

Finger Prince

Hey yo GaG that's great news.

Finger Prince

I am major bummed out. I was supposed to be on jury duty for the next 6 or so weeks but the judge declared a mistrial today so I have to go back to lovely work tomorrow and forever and it makes me die inside even harder.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Finger Prince posted:

I am major bummed out. I was supposed to be on jury duty for the next 6 or so weeks but the judge declared a mistrial today so I have to go back to lovely work tomorrow and forever and it makes me die inside even harder.

Did the judge tell your boss or something? How is your office to know?

We could set up a mock trial thread if that helps keep up the illusion.

Sig by Heather Papps

vanisher

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh by the way, I had a surgery and stuff worked out and I am officially in remission. Seems like you guys need to post with me some more!

Awesome news!

Diorama

Evil Bob posted:

When was then? I just started posting here again a few months ago, and I've found that like Jinh said, you :justpost: and it feels like you haven't missed a drat thing. Though there are 100% less threads that have Bwee's name in them

It was about June 2006 to 2009/10ish. I came back later and BYOB was gone. I'm glad it's here and the comic sans and the cat (although I forgot his/her name).

I'm really happy you guys kept the positive atmosphere. There was friction between the 'just chillax' crew and the 'fyad-lite' people back then.
Are there still a day and night crew? Actually don't worry, don't humour this old man. I'll just see how it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Diorama posted:

It was about June 2006 to 2009/10ish. I came back later and BYOB was gone. I'm glad it's here and the comic sans and the cat (although I forgot his/her name).

I'm really happy you guys kept the positive atmosphere. There was friction between the 'just chillax' crew and the 'fyad-lite' people back then.
Are there still a day and night crew? Actually don't worry, don't humour this old man. I'll just see how it is.

Welcome home, friend :unsmith:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut