Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

sirtommygunn posted:

That game is very special to me, as it was the moment i lost all hope for this franchise. The Jets spent the whole game completely shutting down the Broncos offense. The Broncos had 10 points from a pick six and a field goal off a blocked punt, but their offense had contributed absolutely nothing. Rex had literally written the book on how to stop what the Broncos were running, and he was proving himself to be an authority on the subject. Then, with just a few minutes to go, Rex throws out the game plan that had limited the Broncos to like 2 first downs all game, and plays prevent defense. Even Tebow can throw when every member of the secondary is playing 20 yards off. At about the 20 yard line, Rex figures out that this whole prevent thing isn't working out, and calls an all out blitz. The safety doesn't go into the gap they're supposed to, and Tebow slips right through that same gap to get the game winning touchdown.

It was a game that up until that point had played out exactly like Rex would have wanted. A low score game where his defense would win it for him by just completely shutting down the opponent's offense. Instead, the Jets were completely embarrassed in a game against a much weaker team where every point scored against them came from comical mistakes. If it weren't for the buttfumble game a year later, I feel this game would have defined the Rex Ryan era.

While this may have been the 2nd most embarrassing moment in your life, it did lead to the broncos dunking on the steelers. Also know as one of the best playoff games ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

At this point it doesn’t matter if 2/3 of the Eagles team is on IR. Their season is over.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I feel like the lack of fans in attendance is causing us to miss some all time reaction shots and boos to Wentz's performance.

Imagine the surrender cobras we could have seen during a Falcons game

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Do you think Quinn would have been fired already if a cascade of boos or a chant had rained down after the Bears game?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

way late, but grab a head of cauliflower and make yourself some buffalo cauliflower in the oven man!

just toss some florets in some franks+butter to taste, seal in a foil pouch, and cook at 350 for like idk, 15 min? Go to town on those bad boys without feelin' bad

I appreciate this but I'm feeling lazy and while I do enjoy Buffalo cauliflower bites that is a bit of work.

If I can find a place that have it available to order I'll jump on it.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

really queer Christmas posted:

While this may have been the 2nd most embarrassing moment in your life, it did lead to the broncos dunking on the steelers. Also know as one of the best playoff games ever.

and that lead to the patriots making GBS threads upon the broncos from great height, which is one of my favorite games ever

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Spoeank posted:

boneless wings are chicken nuggets

This, boneless wings are a sad, textureless imitation.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I found a place that has Buffalo cauliflower for delivery.

It's Buffalo Wild Wings.

I ordered some to be delivered at kickoff.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Android Apocalypse posted:

It's Buffalo Wild Wings.

:chloe:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Melvin Gordon is the beat player on the field tonight for either team

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Spoeank posted:

boneless wings are chicken nuggets
I feel sorry for anyone who has dined at the places you've had boneless wings.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Manoueverable posted:

Do you think Quinn would have been fired already if a cascade of boos or a chant had rained down after the Bears game?

That assumes Falcons fans can feel outrage, or really anything at this point.

I'm sad we didn't get to hear Eagles fans boo the poo poo out of them after they punted at the end of the game.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Nfl should honestly plan for a special roni week post week 17 instead of destroying the schedule each time this happens

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I prefer chicken tenders because they're easy to dip into sauces and I can use a fork instead of my fingers since I hate getting my fingers dirty. Also, having worked in a grocery deli with so many rotisserie chicken, I prefer not to deal with bones in my food.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Bone-in because you can pretend you're a dinosaur

sourdough posted:

Nuggify your other meats too, why would you want inedible bone interrupting your enjoyment of a nice steak when it could instead be coated in crispy fried breading

I mean I can't find fault with either argument.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
A loving treasure. We must protect him at all costs

https://twitter.com/ByNateTaylor/status/1311716052267606017?s=20

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Jesus loving Christ you ain't kidding.

Like there was that one Giants game I think week 14 last year where they had only 3 receivers left. Three weeks into the season and they're already well beyond that. :stonk:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Phobeste posted:

and that lead to the patriots making GBS threads upon the broncos from great height, which is one of my favorite games ever
too bad the patriots got owned by peyton's retarded brother in that season's super bowl

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
From the nfc south thread:

https://twitter.com/JennaLaineESPN/status/1311755185769902082?s=19

Seems kinda disrespectful

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
well the eagles are done so i'm personally hoping we go 0-15-1 to set an nfl record that'll never be broken.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Fifty Three posted:

I feel sorry for anyone who has dined at the places you've had boneless wings.

I didn't make a value judgement either way but they aren't wings bud

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

The Broncos are going to shithouse the Jets. 6-3 book it.

that's a missed PAT for you dumb dumbs who can't do math

You joke but this was literally the score of the North Dakota State-Kansas game I saw live and I'm lucky to have kept watching football after that.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Looking forward to putting this game on in the background while I do house chores.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Is Bell playing?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Go The Broncos because I thought the JETS were cool and fast when I was six and its sad they've been a garbage team for my entire adult life.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Better Than You posted:

too bad the patriots got owned by peyton's retarded brother in that season's super bowl

It is but small victories 🙂

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

gonna watch the poo poo out of this game and chances are one of those teams will be more competent than the Ravens were Monday

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Quiet Feet posted:

Jesus loving Christ you ain't kidding.

Like there was that one Giants game I think week 14 last year where they had only 3 receivers left. Three weeks into the season and they're already well beyond that. :stonk:

At least last year Goddert was prob better than most recieveing options

Now our #2 TE is loving DickRod

darkforce898
Sep 11, 2007

If you have any other opinion beside wanting the Jets to lose and have Gase get fired, it's wrong. He is a scourge on the nfl and ruins every player he touches.

Also, bone in wings are superior in every way.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Would a tie get Gase fired or would it keep him employed for one more week?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Joe Flacco is active tonight. The Jets are about to get Elite

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
gently caress. Now I gotta watch.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Phobeste posted:

It is but small victories 🙂

at least y'all had lost previously that season

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Metapod posted:

Nfl should honestly plan for a special roni week post week 17 instead of destroying the schedule each time this happens

Can't delay the season too long otherwise you will have teams playing outside in February. If there's a playoff game at Lambeau in February players are going to lose fingers and toes.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Joe Flacco in a Jets uniform looks weird. Like the kind of guy who either knows firsthand what the inside of a human torso looks like or really wants to know.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Ches Neckbeard posted:

maximum power

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I cannot root for the Broncos.

But I can root for Jeudy. If he wins it for the Broncos that's just an unfortunate byproduct of an otherwise good thing.

edit:

if you have a beard, decide where it should end on your neck and shave below that. That poo poo is disgusting running all the way down to your chest.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the only thing Joe Flacco wants to know the insides of is the pinball machine he plays in his parents' basement

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Joe Flacco: Our curious angel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

kill me too please

https://twitter.com/JabariJYoung/status/1311684538406506496?s=20