Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

https://twitter.com/Linda_McMahon/status/1311692663025000449?s=20

usually spots on these kinds of lists are paid for lmao

Hey, we've got all this money saved up after firing all these people during a pandemic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I saw a clip from the Boys that involved somebody suggesting to the main superhero that they let an ethnic woman into their club and the way the clip ended makes me not want Nyla to be a super on this show.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Davros1 posted:

There's also a song on there called "Liz loves Luger"

https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1311672962030895106?s=20

Frenchie was always the best one.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

MJeff posted:

I saw a clip from the Boys that involved somebody suggesting to the main superhero that they let an ethnic woman into their club and the way the clip ended makes me not want Nyla to be a super on this show.

The super heros in the show are the villains.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

MJeff posted:

yes the main villain of the series is a bad guy well done

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lol. do NOT gently caress with the ppl who watch this stuff mjeff.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I don't even watch the show but I know one of the new "heroes" for the current season is called Stormfront. It is not subtle.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

HerraS posted:

yes the main villain of the series is a bad guy well done

Simmer down beavis

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

njsykora posted:

I don't even watch the show but I know one of the new "heroes" for the current season is called Stormfront. It is not subtle.

The character in question is Literally a Nazi, from Actual Nazi Germany. So you're right, it's not subtle.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Something based off a Garth Ennis property not being subtle? Surely you jest.

Surprised Dominik Dijakovic didn't push for the Stormfront name himself

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's pretty much "with great power comes great responsibility" by people with a very sober view of how the majority of humans handle great power

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

"nyla tweets that she wants to be a character with superpowers on a popular video serial" is cool. there are protagonist superpowered characters. she just wants to be in a show she likes.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Procrastinator posted:

"nyla tweets that she wants to be a character with superpowers on a popular video serial" is cool. there are protagonist superpowered characters. she just wants to be in a show she likes.

I would argue that like, yes there are protagonists who also have powers, no one in the boys is a good person. Butcher is only good compared to you know, a literal nazi named Stormfront. Let her be a bad guy if she wants anyway, who gives a poo poo it's a TV show lol

Zaqtaro
Apr 12, 2011
Everyone's favorite Mountain State Wrestling champion Johnny Blast has finally set aside some time for us to do some interviews.

I submit: https://budgetinnblast.com/

The first video has to of course be about the creation of Diablo Jr.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQC0FelJXy4

Enjoy, we'll be filming more with Johnny in the future, (I think as early as next week) so send us some questions on the site to ask him.

Please watch the playlist, there's a video in it I'm not supposed to be talking about about a certain announcer and certain martial arts equipment.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/MarcoCorleone23/status/1311363326555947008?s=20

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

hell yeah Marco Corleone in AEW

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Mark Jindrak wrestling John Cena for the AEW World Championship would be kind of crazy

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

MJeff posted:

I think Nyla could take Homelander

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Huntman posted:

Mark Jindrak wrestling John Cena for the AEW World Championship would be kind of crazy

john cena wrestling on aew would be loving hilarious

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

flatluigi posted:

john cena wrestling on aew would be loving hilarious

It would make sense if he said he was banished from THAT OTHER COMPANY by a magical juggalo. Man that whole meta match was loving amazing. A shame it was put on by WWE.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
"WHAT'S THE PROTOTYPE DOING HERE IN DAILY'S PLACE, TAZ!?"

"WAT DA HELL!?"

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Zaqtaro posted:

Everyone's favorite Mountain State Wrestling champion Johnny Blast has finally set aside some time for us to do some interviews.

I submit: https://budgetinnblast.com/

The first video has to of course be about the creation of Diablo Jr.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQC0FelJXy4

Enjoy, we'll be filming more with Johnny in the future, (I think as early as next week) so send us some questions on the site to ask him.

Please watch the playlist, there's a video in it I'm not supposed to be talking about about a certain announcer and certain martial arts equipment.

This is fuckin' awesome, thanks for letting us know about this. Johnny Blast is the best. Coming out of the gate with the origin of Diablo Jr is a great story and I hope he has a ton of other stories to share.

"I didn't want to call him El Diablo, that was too pedestrian. Without even having a Diablo Sr. I came up and I named him Diablo Jr."

lol

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Oct 2, 2020

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
What didn't click for Jindrak in WWE? Guy was super talented, young enough to wash away the "WCW stink" and was nearly in Evolution. That vertical leap into a diving clothesline looked fantastic.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Thank you for interviewing Johnny, I want to hear more stories. Still have my NWA Mountain State DVDs and love the WV wrestling scene

One of my life regrets is not getting one of those original Diablo Jr shirts

As for questions, I would like to know which venues in WV were his favorite and least favorite to run shows in. Particular interested in how he felt about the Falls View/Montgomery area.

Also interested in the wrestling he watched growing up and what got him into it, if he was a fan of Mid Atlantic Wrestling

Tato fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Oct 2, 2020

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

What didn't click for Jindrak in WWE? Guy was super talented, young enough to wash away the "WCW stink" and was nearly in Evolution. That vertical leap into a diving clothesline looked fantastic.

haaaaaaaaaaaahhhh gently caress this guy - vince mcmahon

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Vince wanted to make Jindrak his Executive Vice President, but then he saw a news report about Batista on TV.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

I assume since his attitude supposedly robbed him of being in Evolution, that might've been enough for them to just write him off completely. Especially when it's you vs. Trips/Flair/Orton.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

He always came off to me as a genetic athlete wrestler. Like he could jump, but he couldn't really cut a promo, didn't see much charisma, matches weren't exciting, etc.

Like, say, Riddick Moss.

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Oct 2, 2020

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Acted silly in a limo in front of 2003 Triple H

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

JUNGLE BOY posted:

https://twitter.com/Linda_McMahon/status/1311692663025000449?s=20

usually spots on these kinds of lists are paid for lmao

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
That one like was Shane, right?

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Malcolm Excellent posted:

"WHAT'S THE PROTOTYPE DOING HERE IN DAILY'S PLACE, TAZ!?"

"WAT DA HELL!?"

I like the quiet suggestion here that Cena would show up on Dark first and not Dynamite

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

MJeff posted:

lmao

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Alexander Hamilton posted:

That one like was Shane, right?

Yeah but he did it in June and now he's desperately trying to figure out how to unlike it so his mom doesn't realize he was rifling through her post history.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
https://twitter.com/SamiZayn/status/1311714994141229057

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mike elgin was selling his wrestling stuff on instagram but then didn't actually send it to people after stealing their money. link

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Oct 2, 2020

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1311884432014340097?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I mean, what did he expect? Guy's nickname is "Filthy".