Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

nut posted:

I’m programmed to kill

goddammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
finally ordered the devil’s chessboard

i’m ready.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

The Saucer Hovers posted:

Ted "Son Of A" Gunderson

oh heck

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

i wanna dig this post back up just because the term chief frenchman is hilarious

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Denying the existence of snuff films in the epstein era is something else.

The rich can do whatever the gently caress they want until they mess with one of their own. The rest of us are completely disposable.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
in a way, drone footage of the middle east are very expensive snuff films

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
but nobody’s ever confirmed it you know??? :brainworms:

nut
Jul 30, 2019

holy moly that was a genuine typo...

in fact i don't even remember typing this post....

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Elderbean posted:

The rich can do whatever the gently caress they want until they mess with one of their own. The rest of us are completely disposable.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Goast posted:

i wanna dig this post back up just because the term chief frenchman is hilarious

well unless you can find someone who smells more then he stands

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Giga Gaia posted:

wars are very expensive orgy snuff films

aristocratic sexuality thesis

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Elderbean posted:

No one denied snuff films.

It's online streaming torture twitch chats that don't exist. The poo poo would be way too easy to track, neglecting the fact that the private networks simply cannot support live streaming like that. An anonymous network would be pointless when you can straight up see where all the bandwidth is being utilized.

Maybe there really are rich people doing gross nobility poo poo. But I doubt it's been commodified to that degree. The sad fact is we never kept the rich genuinely within the reach of the law, so about anything you think rich people could do, they may have done.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
There are some people who have theorized that the infamous McKamey Manor , a "haunted house" where you sign a 40 page waiver and then are tortured for up to eight hours, might actually be recording or livestreaming the events for an internet audience. While that isn't the same thing as an actual snuff film it is close enough to be disturbing, but I have no idea if there is any veracity to those rumours or if there is any basis for them other than "why the gently caress else does this place exist?"

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Helsing posted:

There are some people who have theorized that the infamous McKamey Manor , a "haunted house" where you sign a 40 page waiver and then are tortured for up to eight hours, might actually be recording or livestreaming the events for an internet audience. While that isn't the same thing as an actual snuff film it is close enough to be disturbing, but I have no idea if there is any veracity to those rumours or if there is any basis for them other than "why the gently caress else does this place exist?"

i've see the dark tourist ep about this and if that rumour is true i'll crackping 2 ded.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Helsing posted:

there are employees available to torture people for eight hours, and there’s ostensibly a $20k prize for finishing, but the only entrance fee accepted is dog food? :tinfoil:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Helsing posted:

I’ve watched a few things about this and some of it seems like poo poo just being blown out of proportion a bit but if I remember correctly didn’t he have some FBI friends who helped him set some torture poo poo up? like dudes def a scam artist and I think he does have some connections to the fbi and stuff like that.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

World War Mammories posted:

there are employees available to torture people for eight hours, and there’s ostensibly a $20k prize for finishing, but the only entrance fee accepted is dog food? :tinfoil:

he moved from San Diego to rural Tennessee and it's just him now, and sometimes a former 'contestant' assisting him.

it's pretty much straight up torture, not like the haunted house stuff seen in dark tourist

Kefahuchi_son!!!
Apr 23, 2015
Maybe because i'm from a catholic country but Opus Dei is/was almost synonimous with church temporal power and interference in public affairs.
It's the subject of uncountable theories and rumours, ranging from a pious group of men to a shadowy thing akin to the illuminati, very much like the image of jesuits in older times.
The fact remains that a huge number of powerful figures are members, so even without a secret agenda, it will obviouslly influence a lot of figures.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Professorjuggalo posted:

I also wanna make a effort post about the dalai lama/NXIVSM/sara bronfman/Basit Igtet ties cause thats more crack ping than most things in this thread, and feeds really well onto the current discussions too

https://twitter.com/benjaminnorton/status/1311809661344063488?s=21

they’re gonna dig up some Epstein tier operations 10 years from now in Libya

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Burn Zone posted:

he moved from San Diego to rural Tennessee and it's just him now, and sometimes a former 'contestant' assisting him.

it's pretty much straight up torture, not like the haunted house stuff seen in dark tourist

Wasn't there an ex-Green Beret or something of that nature who had previously endured torture and the host quit on him like 7h45min into the 8 hours required to "win"?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Wasn't there an ex-Green Beret or something of that nature who had previously endured torture and the host quit on him like 7h45min into the 8 hours required to "win"?

Probably.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
are those the same Bronfmans who had ties to the mob through Meyer Lansky?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

Well, there's a connection I wasn't quite expecting to find. Anyone got any leads on where I can start digging into the Opus Dei? My grandfather was a member and tried to get me into it, but it didn't take.

I think late era Franco Spain had Opus Dei membership be a sort of prerequisite towards advancement in the regime. This is from a half remembered college class I took a decade ago.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

My "Opus Dei, Saint Josemaría Escrivá, Franco and his Regime" dossier has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my dossier.
https://opusdei.org/en-uk/article/opus-dei-and-franco/
https://odnmedia.s3.amazonaws.com/files/Franco%20Regime%20and%20Opus%20Dei%20201520150518-172735.pdf

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

everything you’ve heard about mckamey manor is pr including the waiver

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

inferis posted:

everything you’ve heard about mckamey manor is pr including the waiver

What does that mean? It's actually a blacksite that kidnaps total randos?

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

this transmissions from Jonestown seems designed to make you go insane? it's chopped and screwed Jonestown audio with a female narrator that might as well be a robot. anyway I'm four episodes in

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Ghislaineof YOSPOS posted:

this transmissions from Jonestown seems designed to make you go insane? it's chopped and screwed Jonestown audio with a female narrator that might as well be a robot. anyway I'm four episodes in

yeah it rules.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

drjuggalo posted:

they’re gonna dig up some Epstein tier operations 10 years from now in Libya

first moment: "multi level marketing"

second moment: "sex-trafficking cult"

third moment: billionaire pseudodemon in charge of the above and her sister involved in NATO's move on Libya

I am crackpinging not because of the crime itself (after Epstein I mean holy poo poo) but rather the specific brain-pummeling sequence of MLM to Libya how even in the gently caress what, that is some postmodern Saló poo poo right there

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Once you've reached the conclusion that yours is the only existence that matters, and you're buoyed by literally more money than man can spend in a lifetime, everything else flows naturally from there.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

are those the same Bronfmans who had ties to the mob through Meyer Lansky?

probably, they're descended from bootleggers

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Trump caught COVID finally, but I don't want the below detail to get lost in the mix. Distraction campaign? Some isolated shitposting loon?

Steve Yun posted:

So uhh

Some people are flooding weird stuff on Trump's twitter all of a sudden

edit: replaced with screenshots just in case; click through to quote for twitter links

edit: added another

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 08:10 on Oct 2, 2020

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
they’ve been doing that for a few months now, you can find it under any big event tweet

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Does anyone know how to check the image files for steganographic messages being passed around with them? Maybe the text is a distraction from something else going on

Or maybe it's just poo poo left out for Q-Anons to eat up

Or both

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 08:27 on Oct 2, 2020

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
This is what happens when you force cuppy to take it to twitter

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
i just opened discord to 108 new messages from cuppy

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Happy Thread posted:

Does anyone know how to check the image files for steganographic messages being passed around with them? Maybe the text is a distraction from something else going on

Or maybe it's just poo poo left out for Q-Anons to eat up

Or both

The text reminds me of Ethiopian.

Amharic?

https://twitter.com/tsukkiskys/status/1288333950876884994?s=19

Whitey ruins everything.

Wasabi the J has issued a correction as of 08:48 on Oct 2, 2020

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Wasabi the J posted:

The text reminds me of Ethiopian.

Amharic?

yea, COVID thread is on the case too

Steve Yun posted:

Google translate says that the language is Amharic, an "Ethio-semitic" language?

quote:

Your sinful soul is beyond salvation and you do not know peace or pain, only the cold of repentance is over, because your sins are greater than any mission, the end is near, the ships of sin

That's some Ringu poo poo

Poniard posted:

a bunch of those are copy pasted of this message and another one

From another one:

Sushi The Kid posted:

When the power of a thousand demons invests in your body, your lungs are cut off, your sins are unforgivable, and the plague knows your deepest dark secrets. Dark nights are upon us.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

gradenko_2000 posted:

This is what happens when you force cuppy to take it to twitter

what is their twitter anyways?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
I apologize for being a dickhead. I guess quarantining is weighing on me worse than I thought.