Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
introducing papa john's new sushi pizza, with tomato sauce, cheese and piles of raw tuna. enjoy with our world-famous garlic dipping sauce. limited time offer as the tuna is already a bit off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
better idea - poké pizza

pokéza

edit: google is telling me this is already a thing

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard

Mozi posted:

better idea - poké pizza

pokéza

edit: google is telling me this is already a thing

Pizza in your pocket?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
half these pizzas look like the pizza freddy ate where the meatballs were teenager's heads

actually, they look far worse. I think i'd rather eat the soul pizza than anything from Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okQBocbDHwE

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Brazil's Mr. Fatias keeps up an unwaivering commitment to provide 3 packets of ketchup and two mayos with every pizza. Can he be convinced to stop? Probably not. When your cheese is already a liquid intaglio squeezed out atop a hambed, you are going to want your finishing sauce to be added with a firm grip on a lil bag. Its the Brazilian way.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Don Onofre's Restaurant is not Brazil's sole Godfather themed pizzeria but it is the only one that focuses strictly on the "look how they massacred my boy" scene and Don Onofre himself walks out to your table, mouth and jowl wadded with paper napkins, hoarsely mumbles the line and then serves you "The Sonnny".

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

In D&D I'm used to fighting many types of slime:slime: but this is new.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Brazil's Pizza Tutti-Frutti is like a megaman boss but you don't realize that until you've already transited into the pre-boss ante chamber and can't turn back. You are getting some serious loving fruit pizza and there is nothing you can do about it.

On the plus side if you can finish it all in one sitting you are going to have that Prune-Fig-Cherry-Peach fruitbuster power for yourself. So dig in.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

shadow puppet of a posted:

On the plus side if you can finish it all in one sitting you are going to have that Prune-Fig-Cherry-Peach fruitbuster power for yourself. So dig in.

my rear end in a top hat hurts looking at this

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Don Onofre's Restaurant is not Brazil's sole Godfather themed pizzeria but it is the only one that focuses strictly on the "look how they massacred my boy" scene and Don Onofre himself walks out to your table, mouth and jowl wadded with paper napkins, hoarsely mumbles the line and then serves you "The Sonnny".

I refuse to acknowledge this as food

It's something they scooped out of the drain.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Jesus Christ, they did that so he couldn’t even have an open box...

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Friend of mine just sent this to me. He's going to eat this.

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard
That's a cry for help.

Rorschach 'za from فرن و صاج المجد in Baisour, Lebanon

Trash-grilled pizza from an alley in Vietnam.

It comes out looking surprisingly good, it's more the general filth that lets it down.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

how the gently caress you gonna say this looks disgusting

Snackula posted:

It comes out looking surprisingly good, it's more the general filth that lets it down.

but you think this looks "surprisingly good"

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Venezuela

these two are from the same place. I think they only make pizza 30+ inches

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The last couple look fine from what I can see given that the photos appear to be taken during some kind of zombie feeding frenzy event where the pizza is acting as a stand in for human remains

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
???

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Brazil's Pizza Tutti-Frutti is like a megaman boss but you don't realize that until you've already transited into the pre-boss ante chamber and can't turn back. You are getting some serious loving fruit pizza and there is nothing you can do about it.

The two pieces of tomato pesto or whatever are the most normal looking thing considered pizza I've seen from Brazil. Although it's of course attached to a crazy pizza. Couldn't have just made one normal one.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

What the gently caress is wrong with Brazil?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Are you ready? We're going to Laos.

🔥Hot out there with all those pizzas? Cool down with a nice iced coffee🧊

Nothing as bad as Brazil. I don't think any country I've tried has really even come close.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
would

quote:

would

quote:

would

quote:

quiche pizza? gently caress yeah

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

What's the deal with all these slime pizzas?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Flannelette posted:

What's the deal with all these slime pizzas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUqlbjxznZA

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Argentina

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

thats what you get when you let former nazis make pizza :barf:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
alright. alright. i could at least probably uncomfortably eat these

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Argentina, and really all of South America is basically cheating.

the guy that cooked this one HAS to be some kind of pervert

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

A lot of these pizzas should have just been left in the oven til they were carbon, and hopefully send the restaurant up in flames too.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

TheAardvark posted:

all of South America is basically cheating.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

No whole olives!

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

The bonus jizz notwithstanding, what's the gunky cheese or cheese-like product all those Brazilian places seem to use?
It seems to resist even the hottest garbage-fired ovens efforts to impart any colour at all.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

sauer kraut posted:

The bonus jizz notwithstanding, what's the gunky cheese or cheese-like product all those Brazilian places seem to use?
It seems to resist even the hottest garbage-fired ovens efforts to impart any colour at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catupiry

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
It's Brazil's answer to Provel (in squeeze form!)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
catupiry sounds like a genital parasite, which is a step up from how it looks.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

C'mon, there's nothing wrong with that other than the over-load of cheese striping. It just looks like a pepperoni pizza with basil on it. I don't think "Too much of what looks like goat cheese" renders that "Worst pizza ever".

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
This one is actually good, just gotta spread that goat cheese (or ricotta :yum:) across the rest of the slice

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

C'mon, there's nothing wrong with that other than the over-load of cheese striping. It just looks like a pepperoni pizza with basil on it. I don't think "Too much of what looks like goat cheese" renders that "Worst pizza ever".

feel free to contribute friend, i just loled at putting that souless mask in a restaurants official pic of a pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

The problem is that it’s a dali maski but the pizza is very boring.