Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol?
lol
lol!
View Results

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nice meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm making some bread, what are you doing? lol I bet something like not fitting into your pants

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Fame Douglas posted:

Both forums have like 10 posters and are best ignored, misery likes company.

who are you?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
it’s the goon who thought the get out frog was pepe. that’s all i know. thanks for your time.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Roosevelt posted:

who are you?

someone's parachute they started posting with in june

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
wake me up when September ends

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i guess it happened?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
I’ll believe it when names change on the front page

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
the contract is written

the terms are agreed upon

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

President Beep posted:

I’ll believe it when names change on the front page

In before he only bought the forums and not the main page.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Bored Online posted:

the contract is written

the terms are agreed upon

as above, so below.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

as above, so below.
https://twitter.com/pisscastle/status/1096580543322435595?s=21

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

better to rule in hell than serve in albe-coiky

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

echinopsis posted:

whats the impression of yospos from outside yospos? usually the only people vocal about that kind of thing are individuals that have been burned rather than people who didnt quite fit in and go back to reddit.com and post "yospos is a bunch of middle aged tech losers with good incomes and they need new jokes"

there are a few people in cspam who seem pretty upset over the existence of yospos but whenever they do it too much the sun becomes obscured by a ominous cloud from pittsburgh and the posts begin

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lol i've seen the animosity but i've never seen it articulated

what is it about yospos that is so unbearable that the usernames thread must be spammed

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

my bitter bi rival posted:

jeffrey of yospos just texted me to tell me he is goign to make me the admin of something awful once the deal closes.... any day now baby

came back to make a joke about this again but it was only 8 days ago. time has no meaning anymore

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

are you admin yet can I be IK? I’ll be super poo poo at it

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I don’t even own a computer

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
if you become ik is there a rule that you have to give up your cool badge too

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

carry on then posted:

lol i've seen the animosity but i've never seen it articulated

what is it about yospos that is so unbearable that the usernames thread must be spammed

there’s one poster who has made a career out of running a succession of gimmicks into the ground and he latched onto that thread for some reason. after fyad got their clubhouse taken away some other refugees started too. other subs pop him for every offense but not this one, and i suspect if he got the same attention smoka did for anime posting we would see a lot less spam in the thread.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
some people can’t deal with a middle ground of people who have a brain and know a poo poo but also like to talk poo poo and act like we don’t have a brain

most are just one or the other

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I can’t imagine why anyone who isn’t a regular would give a poo poo about yospos.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

The Management posted:

I can’t imagine why anyone would give a poo poo about yospos.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

The Management posted:

I can’t imagine why anyone who isn’t a regular would give a poo poo about yospos.

It's because this is a forum full of bodybuilders op.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Did rich sign yet

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Did rich sign yet

yeah, signed that sweet Nissan Financing lease dealio!

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Did rich sign yet

lol

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I just don’t give a poo poo just post

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://youtu.be/cC33gH6RE5k

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

are the forums closed yet? richard told me he was going to shut down yospos before he sold

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yospos is closing on October 4th, 2020

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lowtax pm’d me and told me

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

yospos is closing on October 4th, 2020

:hellyeah:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

PokeJoe posted:

are the forums closed yet? richard told me he was going to shut down yospos before he sold

oh he wants to, but if he did he'd spend the rest of his life worrying that one day, when he least expects it, someone would post his parents' address in the comments of his livestream, and i don't think he can live with that kind of uncertainty

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

PokeJoe posted:

the forums are now closed. thank you for your participation

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i’m gonna start a youtube channel and we can all just post there in the comment section

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
who wants to be my pen pal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
loling at the forums still not being sold