Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

THS
Sep 15, 2017

good morning. sunday morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Remember when she was a rat and hosed Bernie Sanders? She tried to push Elizabeth Warren when she failed to win her state and talked poo poo about Bernie about Bernie Bros. I hate her so much

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

THS posted:

good morning. sunday morning

it's saturday op

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
i think people are a little too excited about the roni, it's pretty deadly when it gets to olds but it's not the plague and they all have excellent healthcare

unless some incredible luck happens, most (or even all) of these awful people will be fine

its still funny that they're getting it though

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Admiral Bosch posted:

it's saturday op

What is time, really?

Its been 2020 for the last century

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
:siren: weee wooo weee wooo :siren:
you've been pulled over by the

your sentence is 10 years hard labor at an amazon distribution center
post "stay safe orange man" to escape

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

RottenK posted:

i think people are a little too excited about the roni, it's pretty deadly when it gets to olds but it's not the plague and they all have excellent healthcare

unless some incredible luck happens, most (or even all) of these awful people will be fine

I've been trying to use brains and the real world to predict what comes next this whole time only to get burned every time, I'm fuckin done

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Epic High Five posted:

I've been trying to use brains and the real world to predict what comes next this whole time only to get burned every time, I'm fuckin done

hellworld, baby

we all were excited when bolsanaro and johnson got it and they didn't die :smith:

i guess trump is way less healthy, and also there's so many of these fucks getting infected that statistically at least a few should croak, but im not holding my breath

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

He’s not suspending his campaign he’s pulling anti Trump ads cause if he croaks Then it’s millions of dollars wasted and he’ll need that money for anti Pence ads.

That’s actually a valid decision but I’m sure the Biden campaign is doing it for some stupid decorum reasons

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Admiral Bosch posted:

it's saturday op

its always sunday somewhere

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

RottenK posted:

Jesus christ you're already such a buzzkill when it comes to direct action and now you gotta do this too?

Let people enjoy things

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
running anti trump ads is and always was dumb as gently caress. Everyone has an opinion of him, they need to motivate people to come out and ride with the bide

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
statistically if 20 or so 70 year old fat republicans get the rona at least a few will croak. It's a very exciting prospect

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

oxsnard posted:

running anti trump ads is and always was dumb as gently caress. Everyone has an opinion of him, they need to motivate people to come out and ride with the bide

nah, there's no actual thing biden is running on other than being not-Trumo

what is he really promising, other than to restore decorum?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Brain Candy posted:

nah, there's no actual thing biden is running on other than being not-Trumo

what is he really promising, other than to restore decorum?

4 more years of young people and the left being crushed

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/Ibrahimpols/status/1312208186187759617

gently caress off

gently caress OFF

gently caress OFF

Donald Trump isn't your friend who kept smoking and got lung cancer in the end, Donald Trump is the Marlboro CEO that paid lobbyists to block tobacco legislation, paid scientists to bury lung cancer research, and paid marketers to sell cigarettes to teenagers.

And if THAT GUY caught lung cancer, I WOULD be dancing on their goddamn grave.

:same: except I can't get addicted to cigarettes by inhaling second-hand smoke, so it's more like putting heroin in people's food to make them forcibly addicted for the sake of profit, except with retention of profit instead of gain

This is going to come off as offensive especially to anyone who ever knew someone who died from doing some kind of drug, tobacco included, and never hurt anyone else

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

4 more years of young people and the left being crushed

ayup

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

gradenko_2000 posted:

Jesus christ you're already such a buzzkill when it comes to direct action and now you gotta do this too?

Let people enjoy things

i enjoy the news very much don't get me wrong

just a bit burned after bolsanaro and bojo, but as i said just seeing all these GOP dipshits getting it in the first place is already very funny

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

best case scenario trump lives but his lungs are hosed and he has to wear an immortan joe mask at all times

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

genericnick posted:

I'm just imagining how incredible dumb the Q poo poo can still become if they get a martyr.

A few pages back but QAnon getting its own sebastianist bent would be incredible

Wheeee posted:

best case scenario trump lives but his lungs are hosed and he has to wear an immortan joe mask at all times

Best case scenario is if he dies in pain like the hundreds of thousands of people who died in a similar way because of him

The Unnamed One has issued a correction as of 13:40 on Oct 3, 2020

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

RottenK posted:

hellworld, baby

we all were excited when bolsanaro and johnson got it and they didn't die :smith:

i guess trump is way less healthy, and also there's so many of these fucks getting infected that statistically at least a few should croak, but im not holding my breath

Q2: all politicians are actually already secretly dead from covid, we're just watching a bunch of clone replacements

Q3: covid is fake, an international deep cover for the Guantanamo tribunals, the supposed symptoms are actually just the signs of clone deterioration

PoontifexMacksimus has issued a correction as of 13:47 on Oct 3, 2020

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

The Unnamed One posted:

Best case scenario is if he dies in pain like the hundreds of thousands of people who died in a similar way because of him

Trump dies, Joe loses to Pence, dems retake senate, we get to lame duck through the term while mocking centrists for losing again & they dont have a pulpit to stomp the left and fluff Kamala

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
*liberals, May 1st, 1945* hope Adolf Hitler makes it so we can beat him fair and square

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Entenzahn posted:

*liberals, May 1st, 1945* hope Adolf Hitler makes it so we can beat him fair and square

*Liberals today* you can't make this comparison, while Trump is keeping a group of people including children in cages and gassing them, he isn't using Zyklon-B. Russian bots!!

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/1312053603675312135?s=21

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

i wonder how much of the liberal elite scolding is because they recognize how many people would root for them to die if they caught it too

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

nb cum v

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Trump won't even let the libs enjoy getting the cheeto out of the White House without guilt, that's how terrible he is.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

HiHo ChiRho posted:

*Liberals today* you can't make this comparison, while Trump is keeping a group of people including children in cages and gassing them, he isn't using Zyklon-B. Russian bots!!

Also if Hindenburg had built the death camps

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1312383113180389376?s=20

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

FLOTUS posted:

I say that I’m working on Christmas planning for the Christmas, and they said, ‘Oh, what about the children?’ That they were separated.” She used another obscenity to express her exasperation, asking Ms. Winston Wolkoff, “Where they were saying anything when Obama did that?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

get melanie an account

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

What if instead of Democratic centrism in this country, we had democratic centralism.

Finally, a politician talking sense!

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

lmao that liberals suck so loving bad that the loving trumps of all people can so effortlessly dunk on them just by bringing up their pathetic disappointing predecessor who liberals think is jesus

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

misadventurous posted:

i wonder how much of the liberal elite scolding is because they recognize how many people would root for them to die if they caught it too

They just don't think we are people while Sen. A. Apartheid has been spotting them drinks and gossip for years.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/LisaRGibson/status/1312371116669837313

https://mobile.twitter.com/Meeshalu/status/1312362037058719744

https://mobile.twitter.com/allmanipulation/status/1312247723773562883

https://mobile.twitter.com/krotay2/status/1312383372065345536

https://mobile.twitter.com/BarakahFoodAid/status/1312310902771855360

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jacobhcole15/status/1312375908804820992

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lmao they just instantly assume hes suspending his campaign and that's the best thing to do for no other reason than they misread a tweet from someone left of them and instinctively chose the opposite of what they thought she was saying

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
lol two wrongs don't make a right but ten thousand wrongs sure do make a president

loving liberals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/1312380119080669184?s=20
Blood! Blood! Blood!