Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Koopa Kid posted:

Thanks, I'm dumb as hell
Hey don't sweat it we all make mistakes, I was just confused at first because I didn't know who Wilson on the Bengals was :v:

I would definitely play Mixon though, the Jaguars run D has been decent but they are awful against backs coming out if the backfield and against screens, and because Mixon is the starter while Wilson is, at best, a backup with what Spoeank said about McKinnon's rib issue being inconsequential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
The Titans-Steelers delay is really putting my main team in a bad spot. I need one flex and two to drop (for a TE and a K) out of this group, 1 PPR:

Julian Edelman @ KC
Antonio Gibson v BAL
Marvin Jones Jr. v NO
JK Dobbins @ WAS
CeeDee Lamb v CLE
Myles Gaskin v SEA
Darius Slayton @ LAR
Justin Jefferson @ HOU

I figure one of the drops should be Slayton, but I have no idea about the second. For the flex, I don't know, I'm maybe leaning Lamb?

And in another league, I have the opposite problem and need to pick 3 of these 5 to start, also 1 PPR:

Austin Ekeler @ TB
James Robinson @ CIN
Jonathan Taylor @ CHI
Miles Sanders @ SF
David Johnson v MIN

For this one, I figure Ekeler and JRob are must starts with their matchups, and DJ is clearly a step below the rest, so it comes down to Sanders or Taylor in that last spot.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

yourdadsbestfriend posted:

The Titans-Steelers delay is really putting my main team in a bad spot. I need one flex and two to drop (for a TE and a K) out of this group, 1 PPR:

Julian Edelman @ KC
Antonio Gibson v BAL
Marvin Jones Jr. v NO
JK Dobbins @ WAS
CeeDee Lamb v CLE
Myles Gaskin v SEA
Darius Slayton @ LAR
Justin Jefferson @ HOU

I figure one of the drops should be Slayton, but I have no idea about the second. For the flex, I don't know, I'm maybe leaning Lamb?

Edelman's banged up
Baltimore D just might be in full on tar-whooping mode vs Wash, they are out for revenge after MNF
Hard to predict when MJJ is going to light it up
Dobbins still hasn't secured the top role in a run-light offense
Lamb is good and that's going to be a shootout
Gaskin seems to have secured the lead back role and should have scoring opportunities
Slayton is on the worst offense
Jefferson has only done it once

So it's Gaskin vs Lamb. Since it's PPR I'd probably lean lamb. Plus Seahawks are good against the run
The drops, for me, would be Slayton and MJJ. You already have better prospects with Jefferson and Lamb

Best of luck!

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Oct 2, 2020

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I would argue that Jefferson is superior to Lamb but not by much

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Dobbins starting to look pretty droppable.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

freeman posted:

Dobbins starting to look pretty droppable.

JK Dobbins was always a draft and stash and he's played 3 games.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
That is the Ravens leading receiver from week 3 you are talking about, show some respect!

I feel Dobbins has looked better than Ingram and Edwards and he seems to be a more proficient pass catcher as well. I can see him taking more of a dominate role as the season progresses, he was never being drafted to start week 1 which was reflected in his ADP.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Oct 2, 2020

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Need a WR and a Flex - 1 PPR

N'Keal Harry @ KC
Tee Higgins vs JAX
RoJo vs LAC
Jerick McKinnon vs PHI

Leaning Higgins and Jerick at the moment but RoJo might have a nice big workload this week with Fournette out. N'Keal and Higgins feels like a coinflip to me.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Thom and the Heads posted:

Need a WR and a Flex - 1 PPR

N'Keal Harry @ KC
Tee Higgins vs JAX
RoJo vs LAC
Jerick McKinnon vs PHI

Leaning Higgins and Jerick at the moment but RoJo might have a nice big workload this week with Fournette out. N'Keal and Higgins feels like a coinflip to me.

I'd agree with Higgins/McKinnon.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Standard scoring, trying to decide on one WR and one flex.

Tyler Boyd vs JAX
Ronald Jones vs TB
Terry McLaurin vs BAL
DJ Chark @ CIN

Weirdly, the one guy that I'm pretty solid on starting at RB2 is Jeff Wilson vs PHI since Mostert is still out. What a world.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Thinking about getting cute and starting Preston Williams (vs SEA) over his teammate Miles Gaskin, in . 5 PPR.

Logic being that Seattle's run defense is 1000x better than their pass, and I expect Fitzy to throw a lot this game.

Am I an idiot?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Vargo posted:

Thinking about getting cute and starting Preston Williams (vs SEA) over his teammate Miles Gaskin, in . 5 PPR.

Logic being that Seattle's run defense is 1000x better than their pass, and I expect Fitzy to throw a lot this game.

Am I an idiot?

I'd do the same thing. Seattle's run defense is actually pretty good, they mostly shut Zeke down last week. Plus Gaskin hasn't gotten all of Miami's goal line work, Seattle's secondary has been bad and is now injured, and Miami will very likely be in a negative game script.

As far as my question goes, I think I've settled on starting Boyd and RoJo, since McLaurin and Chark both look like they're dealing with injuries. Can't wait for Vaughn or whatever to go off instead!

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

0 PPR. Pick one.

Marquez Valdes-Scantling v ATL
Sammy Watkins v NE
JK Dobbins @ WAS

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Worthleast posted:

0 PPR. Pick one.

Marquez Valdes-Scantling v ATL
Sammy Watkins v NE
JK Dobbins @ WAS

With Lazard and possibly Adams out, and most likely a shootout with the Falcons, go with MVS if you just need any amount of points. Or Watkins if you're feeling frisky to try for possibly like 23 but probably zero.

Fake edit: had a question myself but settled on Bobby "Bloomin" Tonyan as a fill-in TE for similar reasons as those I gave for MVS. :circlefap:

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Oct 3, 2020

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Gotta replace Mahomes;
Mullens at home against the Eagles
Or
Justin Herbert at Tampa Bay

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

Drunk Nerds posted:

Edelman's banged up
Baltimore D just might be in full on tar-whooping mode vs Wash, they are out for revenge after MNF
Hard to predict when MJJ is going to light it up
Dobbins still hasn't secured the top role in a run-light offense
Lamb is good and that's going to be a shootout
Gaskin seems to have secured the lead back role and should have scoring opportunities
Slayton is on the worst offense
Jefferson has only done it once

So it's Gaskin vs Lamb. Since it's PPR I'd probably lean lamb. Plus Seahawks are good against the run
The drops, for me, would be Slayton and MJJ. You already have better prospects with Jefferson and Lamb

Best of luck!

kiimo posted:

I would argue that Jefferson is superior to Lamb but not by much

Thanks for the advice but I've decided to play everyone!*

*Because I'm likely losing CEH and Tyreek, too

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

No PPR, pick one flex:
Jerick McKinnon*
Marques Valdez-Scantling
Russell Gage
Myles Gaskin
Justin Jefferson
Antonio Gibson

Jerick McKinnon is currently slotted in assuming that Mostert is still out; if Mostert plays I think I'd rather sit him for MVS, Gage, or JJ?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Mostert is officially out. Rock and roll brother

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Spoeank posted:

Mostert is officially out. Rock and roll brother
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar, thank you!

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
Cooks or Gage? 0 ppr

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Different league - PPR: McLaurin DNP Friday and I cant find any news on him today. Should I sit him for Russell Gage? Slayton is my other WR option. The Giants are a tire fire so I'm debating swapping Slayton for Preston Williams who I just dropped to pick a backup TE when Jonnu's game got moved.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
alright, I’ve been rat hosed by COVID. I’m a projected 13 pt underdog to the league leader in PF with Dak, Kamara, Chubb...woof.

My proposed line up, 1PPR, current record 2-1

QB: Ryan
WR: DJ Moore
WR: Kupp
RB: Henderson
RB: RoJo
TE: Ertz
Flex: Diggs
K: Gonzalez
DST: Rams

Bench: Gesicki, M Jones jr., Gallup, Justin Jefferson, Jeff Wilson, Jr

Out/IR/COVID: CMC, AJ Brown, Derrick Henry :suicide:

Would picking up Preston Williams off the wire be a reasonable play this week? He’s against a putrid Seattle secondary and I’ve been reading that every wide receiver available should be started against them.

As you can see, I’m in a tough spot with my players injured or on COVID bye. I don’t think I I need safe floor but rather real big plays.

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...
Need to choose two RBs with the KC/NE game up in the air (1PPR):

Montgomery (v IND)
Gaskin (v SEA)

Gibson (v BAL)

Keep the two bolded in place or take a swing w/ Gibson?

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

0.5 PPR

I need to drop someone since it looks like James White won’t be playing this week. One of the Titans WRs?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Vacillating on RoJo vs LAC and McLaurin vs BAL in standard scoring, since it sounds like McLaurin will be active. I feel like Terry isn't *quite* in DSYS territory? But that'll be a ton of garbage time and the LAC run defense looks quite good.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

1 PPR, pick a flex

Brandin Cooks vs Min
Russell Gage @ GB
Cole Beasley @ LV

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Please pick 2 for me to start, non PPR. Andrews is seriously getting annoying but I know the week I don’t start him he’s going to blow up.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
0ppr:
Greg Ward @ SF
or
Hayden Hurst @ GB

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.75 ppr for rbs, .5 ppr for wr

Tee higgins vs Jax
Kareem hunt @Dal

Liquid Banjo
Dec 23, 2009

full of mama's homemade pemmican
Torn between TEs with the Davante news:

(hppr)
Tonyan or Hurst

I'm up a decent 20 points with my Ridley and MVS versus his CEH, A Jones and Crosby.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Liquid Banjo posted:

Torn between TEs with the Davante news:

(hppr)
Tonyan or Hurst

I'm up a decent 20 points with my Ridley and MVS versus his CEH, A Jones and Crosby.
I'm no expert but if that was my decision I would go with Tonyan since Adams is out and MVS is boom or bust. Hurst has not been targeted a lot and with the full compliment of WRs in play for Atlanta that trend could continue.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
I have the same choice in PPR and I'm going Tonyan. I need a miracle though and I've got Rodgers and my opponent has Ryan, so I'm going with the stack.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I'm down by like 30 and i did have Davante in my flex and Mason Crosby. Now i'm also on the Tonyan boat as he's now my flex, so here's hoping he catches all the TD's.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
With Aaron Jones in bye, I have to start a new RB2.
1ppr, 12-team
Pick 1:
Henderson @WFT
Ingram or Dobbins v Bengals (seriously wtf do i do with these guys)
D’Ernest Johnson v Colts
Pick 3: (2 WR + flex)
OBJ v Colts
Woods @ WFT
Diontae Johnson v Eagles
Ceedee Lamb v Giants
David Moore v Vikings.

E: MVS is available on waivers

E2: Chiefs DST v Raiders or Cardinals DST @ NYJ (Cardinals looked like poo poo last week but it’s the Jets.)

Chill Penguin fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Oct 7, 2020

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Chill Penguin posted:

With Aaron Jones in bye, I have to start a new RB2.
1ppr, 12-team
Pick 1:
Henderson @WFT
Ingram or Dobbins v Bengals (seriously wtf do i do with these guys)
D’Ernest Johnson v Colts
Pick 3: (2 WR + flex)
OBJ v Colts
Woods @ WFT
Diontae Johnson v Eagles
Ceedee Lamb v Giants
David Moore v Vikings.

E: MVS is available on waivers

E2: Chiefs DST v Raiders or Cardinals DST @ NYJ (Cardinals looked like poo poo last week but it’s the Jets.)
I have no idea what to say about that RB situation.

As for WR I like Woods, Diontae, and CeeDee but if you liked playing OBJ I'm not sure who I would sit of the three, maybe Diontae because he hasnt lived up to the hype yet?

I dont trust MVS unless you have someone you really want to drop, especially with Adams likely to be back after their bye.

Budda Baker was out last week and I think will be out this week and it seems he's the key for their defense so I'm going Chiefs all the way vs the Raiders.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Half-PPR, pick 1. Note that Godwin is out.

Tee Higgins
Scotty Miller
Brandon Aiyuk
Russell Gage

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

dy. posted:

Tee Higgins
Scotty Miller
Brandon Aiyuk
Russell Gage

I go Higgins

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I would normally, the @Bal matchup scares me a bit though.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

dy. posted:

Tee Higgins
Scotty Miller
Brandon Aiyuk
Russell Gage
With Thursday games often being clownball, Higgins @ BAL, and Carolina actually apparently having a good pass D, I think I would go Aiyuk vs Miami.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I have no idea what to say about that RB situation.

As for WR I like Woods, Diontae, and CeeDee but if you liked playing OBJ I'm not sure who I would sit of the three, maybe Diontae because he hasnt lived up to the hype yet?

I dont trust MVS unless you have someone you really want to drop, especially with Adams likely to be back after their bye.

Budda Baker was out last week and I think will be out this week and it seems he's the key for their defense so I'm going Chiefs all the way vs the Raiders.

Thanks for this. Looks like Diontae is going to draw heavy coverage so I’m going with OBJ, Woods, Lamb.
As for RB, I noticed someone dropped Zack Moss and it looks like he may be back, so I put in a claim for him, dropping D’ernest.

Budda is back, and Chiefs game may be off due to covid (Raiders practicing but have a player on covid reserve, Chiefs potentially exposed to Patriots on Monday– next 2 days of testing will be key)