Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fanny packrat
Mar 24, 2018
Should I start CEH and hope, or just put Mike Davis in my flex and stop worrying? Other RBs are Ekeler and Robinson.

Also thinking about floating CEH for Lockett straight up because his owner is a huge KC homer and my WRs are not great.

E: that's settled.

fanny packrat fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Oct 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Vargo posted:

If I can't have Kelce this week, who's the TE play? Hayden Hurst, Autin Hooper, Logan Thomas, and Mo Allie-Cox are all available in my league.

More importantly, I guess I have to drop Malcolm Brown? This loving season.

EDIT: Alternatively, I can just play the week without Kelce and hope that my opponent, who has Mahomes at QB, just isn't paying attention.

Hurst, easily: His game is after Kelce's, so you can wait and see if KC plays and if not you can still pivot

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
What's everyone doing with Davante Adams? Game time decision for MNF seems like a real bad situation.

Edit: I just noticed that Mecole Hardman is on the waiver wire, so I guess I'll pick him up in case Adams can't go.

ElectricRelaxation fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Oct 4, 2020

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
He practiced in full on Friday. As a packer fan it sounds like he's going to play.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1312768788954259459

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Are yall thinking Kareem hunt will be limited?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

Are yall thinking Kareem hunt will be limited?

Yeah, limited by Chubb being a badass

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
I finally bench mixon for sucking and he does something good, gently caress me FF is so annoying

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Huh, guess i should have started Gibson vs the Ravens. Who knew.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Actual footage of Spoeank and Mike Gesicki!

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Oct 4, 2020

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sweeper posted:

I finally bench mixon for sucking and he does something good, gently caress me FF is so annoying

Same

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I never lost faith in Joseph Tyler Mixon

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

sourdough posted:

Yeah, limited by Chubb being a badass

Ah, hindsight

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

thalweg posted:

Huh, guess i should have started Gibson vs the Ravens. Who knew.

Same except mclaurin. Soft tissue injury limited practice week with that QBs vs. that defense seemed like a smart decision to bench

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol yeeeaah oops

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

This week marks the first time I didn't play Chubb and Hunt on the team that has both.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Sooooo I may have been wrong about Dobbins

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

the_american_dream posted:

Same except mclaurin. Soft tissue injury limited practice week with that QBs vs. that defense seemed like a smart decision to bench

Nah man, this week was a great McLaurin start. Everyone expected them to be down by like 3 TD's and McLaurin points basically all come from garbage time from behind.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Quiet Feet posted:

Actual footage of Spoeank and Mike Gesicki!

poo poo sucks!!! He's so good but the dolphins are bad and idiots

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Engram is a poop stain on my team and i kinda want off this ride now in one league where i have trade bait.

I'm not wanting on the Eagles ride either but got offered Ertz for James Robinson and my initial is heck no. But is Ertz worth countering with Antonio Gibson?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
WTF Josh Kelley?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Uuughh Mixon, Thielen, and Chark just combined to score 80 points against me.

VietCampo posted:

Engram is a poop stain on my team and i kinda want off this ride now in one league where i have trade bait.

I'm not wanting on the Eagles ride either but got offered Ertz for James Robinson and my initial is heck no. But is Ertz worth countering with Antonio Gibson?
Engram and the Giants are bad, but both of those trades sound bad. Are there no TEs on the waiver wire?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I am projected to get 203 points in my standard scoring league with Prescott, Mixon, Chark, and Beckham.

Edit: We do have an extra active roster spot Sflex.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Oct 4, 2020

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

VietCampo posted:

I probably wouldn't, but I'm also expecting the eagles to have some 3rd string TE they inexplicably throw to rather than giving ertz 15 targets a game

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Mixon with 42 points on my bench :(

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

RCarr posted:

Mixon with 42 points on my bench :(
Dont sit your studs! I havent sat Drake yet but after another sub-10 point game I am thinking about it :v:

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Uuughh Mixon, Thielen, and Chark just combined to score 80 points against me.

Engram and the Giants are bad, but both of those trades sound bad. Are there no TEs on the waiver wire?

In order of %owned
Gronk
Logan Thomas
Ebron
Herndon
Tonyan
Olsen

everyone else is like under 15% owned. Maybe Tonyan or Ebron? My many years of avoiding Steelers and Packers TE's are conflicting me

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

VietCampo posted:

In order of %owned
Gronk
Logan Thomas
Ebron
Herndon
Tonyan
Olsen

everyone else is like under 15% owned. Maybe Tonyan or Ebron? My many years of avoiding Steelers and Packers TE's are conflicting me
I wouldnt trust Ebron but Tonyan might be a good pickup because he's gradually received more targets, Lazard is on IR, MVS likes to drop the ball, leaving Adams as the only other reliable target. If it were me I'd pick Tonyan up over trading away a RB for an iffy TE like Ertz.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

VietCampo posted:

In order of %owned
Gronk
Logan Thomas
Ebron
Herndon
Tonyan
Olsen

As long as Engram gets another like 7 or 8 targets today, I'd probably just roll with him

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

sourdough posted:

As long as Engram gets another like 7 or 8 targets today, I'd probably just roll with him

Yea but those 7-8 targets are only translating to like 22 yards and no TD's.

I should add that both Robinson and Gibson are my bench RB's, so i don't plan on starting Gibson anytime soon but then again :covid:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

McLaurin just puts up steady yards constantly regardless of opponent. Certified stud

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Have Ceedee Lamb and Justin Jefferson and would like to try and trade one for a RB2 since there are a couple of wr needy teams. Would Gibson be a stretch? I'd love to get on the James RB1son train but I kinda doubt that's gonna happen. For reference we're 1ppr/.5ppr ESPN league with lots of bonus points for big plays and 100yd games.

The Gibson team has had him on the bench all season in favor of Kamara & Aaron Jones. Their only decent receivers are Thielen & Lockett

The Robinson team is significantly more stacked at wr so even if the trade were somewhat fair (it's not) they would probably not bite.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Dont sit your studs! I havent sat Drake yet but after another sub-10 point game I am thinking about it :v:

I have CEH, Jacobs, Sanders, & Taylor. No way Mixon was seeing the starting lineup today, after the last 3 weeks.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

RCarr posted:

I have CEH, Jacobs, Sanders, & Taylor. No way Mixon was seeing the starting lineup today, after the last 3 weeks.

:psyduck: to your league

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

RCarr posted:

Now's the time to trade him.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

VietCampo posted:

:psyduck: to your league

Yeah it’s a Dynasty salary cap league where I had a great startup draft, and have parlayed trades into lottery picks that paid off big time.

I have Hokins, Arob, Thielen, McLaurin and some others at WR too :)

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Inspector 34 posted:

Have Ceedee Lamb and Justin Jefferson and would like to try and trade one for a RB2 since there are a couple of wr needy teams. Would Gibson be a stretch? I'd love to get on the James RB1son train but I kinda doubt that's gonna happen. For reference we're 1ppr/.5ppr ESPN league with lots of bonus points for big plays and 100yd games.

The Gibson team has had him on the bench all season in favor of Kamara & Aaron Jones. Their only decent receivers are Thielen & Lockett

The Robinson team is significantly more stacked at wr so even if the trade were somewhat fair (it's not) they would probably not bite.

Most people who drafted Gibson did it with the assumption that he was going to sit on the bench of a while. It’s like trying to trade for a player they’ve been holding while injured right when they get healthy.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Engram gonna finish with another 8 targets for 5 catches and 30 yards, yea i'm gonna move on. There's just no TD upside from him and i can't keep aiming for 5 points at my TE spot.

please let me reverse jinx him or something

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

VietCampo posted:

Engram gonna finish with another 8 targets for 5 catches and 30 yards, yea i'm gonna move on. There's just no TD upside from him and i can't keep aiming for 5 points at my TE spot.

please let me reverse jinx him or something

It's rough, just not sure how big an upgrade Ertz will be. Not a ton of TD upside with him either. And other wire guys will be almost only TD upside lol, give you a 2-9-1 kinda line at best.

e: it'd be cool if Engram did a rookie Melvin Gordon thing, like 82-860-0, I'd lol

sourdough fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Oct 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I too have Jacobs sanders and Taylor and am looking at a smoothe 1-3 start :cheers:

With Connor/Robinson as well. I really need Michael Thomas back