Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Very excited to not vote for Joe Biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

silicone thrills posted:

LMAO yesterday was like the 4 or 5 year anniversary of Obama being the first nobel prize winner to bomb another nobel prize winner when they bombed a MSF hospital and killed 42 people. No one was ever held accountable. The GPS location of the hospital was clear and we still loving bombed it.

but hey, libs dont wanna loving look at the news anymore

they still would regardless, their brains are now addicted to the endorphin rush they get from hating Trump

they'll keep doomscrolling to see if Biden finally locked Trump up

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I wish twitter had been around when Ford pardoned Nixon; fortunately it will be around when Trump retires to private life at the end of his presidency whenever that is and faces no consequences (or dies before anything other than that can happen to him)

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
my only regret is that i will leave but one grave after a lifetime of never voting for joe biden

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Malleum posted:

my only regret is that i will leave but one grave after a lifetime of never voting for joe biden

It may only be one grave, but it will be so densely packed full of NoJoe

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Malleum posted:

Wrong. You'll leave two. One in the ground, and one on the forum. :911:

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
Convinced my otherwise super conservative mom to vote for Howie just by bringing up the fact that he supports M4A. My stepdad is riddled with and dying of cancer so she’s pretty vocal about M4A. Once the election is over I can go back to being angry at her for throwing me out at 17 for being queer.

Also my wife is voting Howie. I can’t remember her SA username lol otherwise I’d nominate her for a swing state gang tag.

edit: just realized I could ask. in my defense it’s been a long day.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Considering his role in pushing the Iraq War and 40 years of other garbage from him, is there anyone still in or actively seeking office that unarguably has more blood on their hands than Joe Biden?

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Jewel Repetition posted:

Swing state or Classic?

can i get a classic for my green ca vote

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

fast cars loose anus posted:

I wish twitter had been around when Ford pardoned Nixon; fortunately it will be around when Trump retires to private life at the end of his presidency whenever that is and faces no consequences (or dies before anything other than that can happen to him)

Consequences for what exactly?

I don't think anyone has let him do anything lol which is why having him for another 4 years wouldn't be the worst thing since he'll get shut down for any real dumbassery that he wants to do. Whereas 4 years of Biden could be a huge cluster gently caress with no one checking poo poo.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
The consequences for the crimes that he has committed, which will never be prosecuted (in a court of law or otherwise) because you would also have to prosecute every other living president for most/all of those crimes

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I remain No Joe

The objectively correct position to have.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Malleum posted:

putting NoJoe on my tombstone to own the libs

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

50s girl groupon posted:

Also my wife is voting Howie. I can’t remember her SA username lol otherwise I’d nominate her for a swing state gang tag.

edit: just realized I could ask. in my defense it’s been a long day.

this is the kind of stuff no one ever tells you about being married.

of course i know my wife like a god damned book. you want her email address? gently caress if i know.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Just cast my vote for Howie as a write in for PA. I've heard there's a swing state gang tag?

Agonized over it for a few days, but ended up deciding I can't vote for a rapist or for sometime who's crafted the crime bill and doesn't support M4A or the GND.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Is Texas officially a swing state now? It looks like I got some sort of upgrade.

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I heard California is in play this year so I need a swing tag pls

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Malkina_ posted:

hm nate silver says no but strategic democratic vp choice indicates yes

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

i have fulfilled my destiny.

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Nice.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Marx Was A Lib posted:

this is the kind of stuff no one ever tells you about being married.

of course i know my wife like a god damned book. you want her email address? gently caress if i know.

my partner changed their phone number a couple years back and i still don't have it memorized; i dunno if i ever will again

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

ReidRansom posted:

Is Texas officially a swing state now? It looks like I got some sort of upgrade.

Yes

Malkina_ posted:

No

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

:thejoke:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Malkina_ posted:

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I turned in my PA with ol' howie hope he gets to 5% thanks goons

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
If I commit to doing voter fraud in a swing state can I get me one of those gold tags?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

readingatwork posted:

If I commit to doing voter fraud in a swing state can I get me one of those gold tags?

Oooh can I have one for each state I do this in? :allears:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

cspam plotting criminal activity again smh......

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i want that gold swing state no joe PA is still a swing state you nerds :colbert:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Serf posted:

is a rabid dog supposed to be able to defeat a black hole

Is georgia a swing state?

if so, serf is eligible for a golden nojoe

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Ruzihm posted:

Is georgia a swing state?

if so, serf is eligible for a golden nojoe

Worked for me!

Rand Paul
Aug 2, 2009

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2020/09/green-party-presidential-nominee-howie-hawkins-calls-cleveland-debate-a-fraud-opposes-abolishing-the-police.html posted:

However, Hawkins added, he knows Biden and Trump are running neck-and-neck in Ohio polls, so he “wouldn’t hold it against anybody” in the Buckeye State who voted for Biden.

Pathetic.

Rand Paul
Aug 2, 2009

quote:

Hawkins said he agreed with Newark Mayor Ras Baraka’s statement that seeking to “abolish the police” is a “bourgeois liberal” idea that doesn’t consider the need for someone to respond to acts of violence and abuse.

“I’m not for abolishing the police,” Hawkins said. “I want good police that don’t harass us but solve serious crimes.”

Hey mods, can I get a NoHowie tag?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Gloria won't tell you to vote for a rapist.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
There are no heroes left in man.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

I found out joe doesn't have direct covid experience and now I still can't vote for him. Do better joe

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

https://twitter.com/timjhogan/status/1313135243470278657

I must say, I'm pretty adamant but if Joe were to demonstrate his patriotism by contracting the rona and then one-upping Orange Cheetoman by dying of it (or dying faster or worse of it, we'll see what happens) my resolution may waver. It would certainly be an olive branch to the left, and if we're being honest with ourselves, the least he could do.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The article on sleepy cancelling attack ads after Trump got sick was hilarious!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/SavageJoyMarie1/status/1313181873141682179