Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

PaToNe posted:

Rekium left the racist bees, we are now with ours chinese brothers fighting the racist bees in delve.

So now the racist bees are less racist since you guys dropped? Did you forget what you said a few weeks ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

PaToNe posted:

Rekium left the racist bees, we are now with ours chinese brothers fighting the racist bees in delve.

Donate to Never again action or send all your isk to ign: "Bernie Sanders" for forgiveness.

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

PaToNe posted:

Wait how many things would you say that hitler did wrong?

BobTheVillain
Apr 25, 2009

The perfect counter argument, coming right up.

PaToNe posted:

Did....did you forget the whole racism thing was about you?
What timeline am I in now?

BobTheVillain fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Oct 5, 2020

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

BIG DRYWALL MAN posted:

Ever wonder what it's like to completely poo poo your pants and be unable to say you aren't racist?

And the finisher:

:honk:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Hello Everyone,

if you haven't noticed, there's a ton of reds in Taisy trying to lock down our industry. They haven't discovered our secret industrial operations yet, so be careful and fly cloaked when you head to NOT W-U.

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Oct 5, 2020

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

BIG DRYWALL MAN posted:

Ever wonder what it's like to completely poo poo your pants and be unable to say you aren't racist?
:holymoley:

I mean, I don't like the Communist Party of China either (they've detained two Canadians and sentenced four others to death in response to Meng Wanzhou's extradition), but that's no excuse to fly around with "China Man Bad" in your corp name, blame COVID-19 on the PRC, or ally yourself with people who regularly spout racism, sexism, and homophobia. :psyduck:

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

Khris Kruel posted:

Hello Everyone,

if you haven't noticed, there's a ton of reds in Taisy trying to lock down our industry. They haven't discovered our secret industrial operations yet, so be careful and fly cloaked when you head to W-U.

Maybe we want to stop including the name of the system in our posts? Do they have eyes on this thread?

Edit: not for any reason of course, it's a normal system.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

guys did someone post about my ratting system again? I'm in W-U and seeing a lot of traffic please stop I'm trying to farm ISK for my Omen

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."

pixaal posted:

guys did someone post about my ratting system again? I'm in W-U and seeing a lot of traffic please stop I'm trying to farm ISK for my Omen

Just stick with the trainer mate, its not much worse and you use the insurance tickets to save you a few million. We need every penny for fittings if we are gonna take down SHH.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Alligator Tower posted:

Maybe we want to stop including the name of the system in our posts? Do they have eyes on this thread?

Edit: not for any reason of course, it's a normal system.

my bad, opsec leak. I fixed it.

There is literally no reason to go to W-U, but if you go to not W-U, where our secret industry locations are with 20 unstabbed retrievers and no pvp backup, please fly cloaked.

There's nothing in W-U

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

Our base location is NOT in W-U.

There is NOTHING in W-U.

Do NOT go to W-U.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Alligator Tower posted:

Do they have eyes on this thread?

no I'm pretty sure they have no clue we're on Something Awful and haven't read the thread to find out where I've publicly stated where we do all our manufacturing several times.

I don't think they're that smart

In case you're not paying attention, we do all of our manufacturing in Alikara and have around 15 bil in minerals there to manufacture from.

We don't do mining ops, we buy minerals from mineral suppliers for cheap because we buy 4 bil minerals at a time and get discounts

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Oct 5, 2020

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Keegers posted:

Thanks for this post, I was trying to find ways to help the war effort outside of ganking randos.

Sure. Be sure to check the war channel in discord for details/targets/tears.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

PaToNe posted:

So are you gonna admit that you're racist and actually work to be anti-racist because there's no such thing as "non racist"? And by you I mean the whole corp, not one individual.

Arawn
Jul 5, 2020

PaToNe posted:

Says the racist "bee". Does your master let you go on about with your hitler jokes?

What about this pilot of yours?

Arawn
Jul 5, 2020
inb4 Patone comes back and says Ozama did nothing wrong. The dude got some nerves

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

BIG DRYWALL MAN posted:

And the finisher:

This is extremely sad.

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica

Arawn posted:

Says the racist "bee". Does your master let you go on about with your hitler jokes?

I think I lost my sense of humor, I just can not find anything funny. I mean this joke should be funny to me, but all I can think about is 3 towers, and the chess piece is called rooks or castles so I get annoyed he called these pieces castle, uncultured swine :colbert:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Arawn posted:

What do the twin towers have to do with chess? Do they not know the word Rook? The new player word for them is "castle" not tower.

Arawn
Jul 5, 2020

pixaal posted:

What do the twin towers have to do with chess? Do they not know the word Rook? The new player word for them is "castle" not tower.

The Spanish word in chess for that piece is torre, which is a literal translation of tower. Anyways, racist jokes are bad. I'm not going to even bother posting the other ones they kept spamming in local in several systems.

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

Our very own BIG DRYWALL MAN is not only crafty in the ways of Goosunist Propaganda, but also crafty in the literal sense.
Big thanks for these, they look even better in person!

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

PlaneGuy
Mar 28, 2001

g e r m a n
e n g i n e e r i n g

Yam Slacker
eve mobile! i can play and take a poo poo in the toilet now!

srsly i spent most of my eveo time in station and surfing the forums for salt so this fits perfectly with my play style

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

k-spar posted:

Our very own BIG DRYWALL MAN is not only crafty in the ways of Goosunist Propaganda, but also crafty in the literal sense.
Big thanks for these, they look even better in person!

These are incredible and I want one!!

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Hello everyone, the community is beginning to catch onto our high taxes. As promised, here is the salt:

PaToNe
Sep 26, 2013
Let's make this clear, I was edgy, not racist, and I apologize for joking about Hitler and god chosen people. I apologized for that, I understand that jokes about Jews are not allowed or jokes about any particular group of people are not all allow except jokes about Trump. Everyone love jokes about Trump.

Now Rekium will start a crusade against racist alliances to help our Chinese brothers, let's be clear about this, there is nothing else we like more than shooting racist bees, the idea of ​​calling yourself happy bees is racist against non-bees and we will erase them from delve in the names of equality.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

PaToNe posted:

Let's make this clear, I was edgy, not racist, and I apologize for joking about Hitler and god chosen people. I apologized for that, I understand that jokes about Jews are not allowed or jokes about any particular group of people are not all allow except jokes about Trump. Everyone love jokes about Trump.

Now Rekium will start a crusade against racist alliances to help our Chinese brothers, let's be clear about this, there is nothing else we like more than shooting racist bees, the idea of ​​calling yourself happy bees is racist against non-bees and we will erase them from delve in the names of equality.

The problem is you can say you were edgy, but we have no idea what your intentions are. There is not anyone out in the world than when gets absolutely wrecked for their racist comments, doesn't immediately go "I was just being edgy".

You are enabling and normalizing racist poo poo if you are indeed being "edgy", and I don't buy it. You were not sorry for your actions, and you kept doubling down.

No one can gleam intent from your words, and it doesn't excuse it even if they could. Saying it was a joke doesn't stop it from being racist, and you for spreading racism.

Ironic racism is racism

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

PaToNe posted:

:yikeseroo:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

PaToNe posted:

Let's make this clear, I was edgy, not racist

Ahahahahahahahaha

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

PaToNe posted:

Oh man how could we not see how hypocritical we were. Obviously being okay with jokes about Trump is the equivalent of being okay with holocaust jokes. It was so simple! How silly of us, thank you for pointing this out.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

No Italian is gonna put pineapple on pizza

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Heres a hint Patone.

go gently caress yourself

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

ObamaAkbar. posted:

No Italian is gonna put pineapple on pizza

Can confirm as an italian it means they hate italy.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
I dunno I've had some weird rear end pizza in Venice :shrug:

Mjolnerd
Jan 28, 2006

Smellrose

ThatEvilOne posted:

Can confirm as an italian it means they hate italy.

I've been committing war crimes against Italy then for years

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

PaToNe posted:

Everyone love jokes about Trump.

Is it edgy or racist if you vote for him as a joke?

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

PaToNe posted:

I was edgy, not racist

New thread name right here. :five:

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

No longer in honk bit I have a resin printer now if anyone can point me to stls for ships/propagoonda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

w00tmonger posted:

No longer in honk bit I have a resin printer now if anyone can point me to stls for ships/propagoonda

Thingiverse has it all my friend.