Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

teacup posted:

Please take it to the bad thread

Oh lol I didn’t realize where I was.

Gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

NBC news cutting from actual news now to show trump leaving the hospital live. Cool!

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Did a reporter just ask him if he thinks he might be a super spreader? lmao

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Zotix posted:

Did a reporter just ask him if he thinks he might be a super spreader? lmao

Yeah that dude owns

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Why do I feel fear that he's leaving so soon? My thoughts must be messed up, for he's drawn towards death like a moth to flame. That or I'm jittery.

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

Grouchio posted:

Why do I feel fear that he's leaving so soon? My thoughts must be messed up, for he's drawn towards death like a moth to flame. That or I'm jittery.

Have you been taking dexamethasone?

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

Grouchio posted:

He is high as a kite on steroids (dexamethasone). You feel great, tons of energy. If you take them long enough that will turn into paranoia and psychosis.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I feel like if he died we’d find out by Putin sending his condolences. Didn’t we find out about some military operations because Russian media reported it?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Grouchio posted:

He's literally a superspreader

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
What was up with the weird poo poo he was doing with his hands on the railing?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Hairy Marionette posted:

Have you been taking dexamethasone?
I've been drinking mio energy water twice a day. While sitting in bed.

Donovan Trip posted:

What was up with the weird poo poo he was doing with his hands on the railing?
A metaphor of his rise and fall

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Grouchio posted:

Fear is the correct response, he has a highly contagious disease and a complete disregard for the well being of anyone except himself. If you see him walking towards you run in the opposite direction because he's a biohazard in the streets and a resident evil in the white house.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Boris Galerkin posted:

I feel like if he died we’d find out by Putin sending his condolences. Didn’t we find out about some military operations because Russian media reported it?

Putin has already sent Donnie the same "get well soon" card he sent BoJo.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Fear is the correct response, he has a highly contagious disease and a complete disregard for the well being of anyone except himself. If you see him walking towards you run in the opposite direction because he's a biohazard in the streets and a resident evil in the white house.

God you just put the image in my head of Trump succumbing to the T-virus while insisting he's perfectly fine as he openly rots. It's too loving real for me.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Flopsy posted:

God you just put the image in my head of Trump succumbing to the T-virus while insisting he's perfectly fine as he openly rots. It's too loving real for me.

A giant pulsating mass of flesh covered in bulging eyes and open sores screams "FAKE NEWS" at you and then vomits up acid.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Flopsy posted:

https://twitter.com/agentbizzle/status/1313199107641548800

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
lol he literally took his mask off as he entered the white house

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

there is no practical difference between an MD and a DO today in the united states. historically DO schools were easier to get into, but that isn't really the case anymore and they also now go through the same accreditation and residency process.
All DOs are technically equivalent to MDs but no good doctor is a DO. You’re not going to find DOs matching to highly competitive specialties at high tier institutions at any significant fraction. They make fine family doctors.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

HappyHippo posted:

lol he literally took his mask off as he entered the white house

he did. he took it off while outside around people and now is having some big dumb propaganda. CNN is making GBS threads all over him right now.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
How long can Trump be on the steroids they've prescribed him?

hexate
Sep 13, 2012

What do you mean it's not Tom Cruise?

There is no Trump, only COVID!

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

he did. he took it off while outside around people and now is having some big dumb propaganda. CNN is making GBS threads all over him right now.

Why watch CNN when the SHEP is on? :smugdon:

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

If you looked close enough, you could see him shake someone’s hand after walking in.

I swear he should have a giant “Mission Accomplished” banner above him.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
CNN is headlining with this picture:

"As the President arrived he immediately pulled off his mask for a photo-op, once again recklessly downplaying the virus even as more aides test positive".

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Edit: nm

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Oct 6, 2020

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
https://mobile.twitter.com/RebeccaBuck/status/1313257108956213248

I too grimace when struggling to put a piece of cloth in my pocket

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/brenonade/status/1313256208363552769

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Fritz the Horse posted:

He is high as a kite on steroids (dexamethasone). You feel great, tons of energy. If you take them long enough that will turn into paranoia and psychosis.

Good luck determining when he’s reached that point

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

volts5000 posted:

If you looked close enough, you could see him shake someone’s hand after walking in.

I swear he should have a giant “Mission Accomplished” banner above him.

yeah, once a narcissitic sociopathy always a narsstic sociopath

BigglesSWE posted:

CNN is headlining with this picture:

"As the President arrived he immediately pulled off his mask for a photo-op, once again recklessly downplaying the virus even as more aides test positive".

yeah. no sympathy from anyone outside his base. my conservative god parents arent voting this year because of all this poo poo and i am sure others arnt either.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Not sure how reliable this is but Kellyanne Conway's daughter posted these:

Even if it's bullshit, still fun to think about :chaostrump:

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIČRE IN ME
this is so loving batshit crazy

but of course this is what happens when you give someone like Trump steroids and induce a mania :psyduck:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Vorik posted:

Not sure how reliable this is but Kellyanne Conway's daughter posted these:

Even if it's bullshit, still fun to think about :chaostrump:

wouldnt shock me. he is clearly still sick and not breathing well. the only reason he is stand is because he went on a massive steroid burst and thats just gonna strip any thinking skills he had ever.

ExcessBLarg!
Sep 1, 2001

cowofwar posted:

All DOs are technically equivalent to MDs but no good doctor is a DO.
Of all the things to hang Conley on can it not involve making sweeping generalizations about DOs?

There are both "bad" MDs and fantastic DOs out there as practicing physicians, and there's better ways to evaluate them than simply from what kind of institution they received their medical degree.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
If he had left the drat mask on it would be much less obvious that he's gasping for breath, what a moron

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/1313260810588893184

yeah, he is just putting off the inevitable. doing this poo poo with a MASSIVE steroid boost with out fixing the underlying issues will possibly kill him.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/1313260810588893184

yeah, he is just putting off the inevitable. doing this poo poo with a MASSIVE steroid boost with out fixing the underlying issues will possibly kill him.

That's a soon to be disabled man, there's no way he's breathing normally.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Probably worse feeling for him than the weekend because now he has a tie on.
The few times a year I have to wear a tie I'm like "uhhh this sucks."

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

CommieGIR posted:

That's a soon to be disabled man, there's no way he's breathing normally.

yeah. he is clearly still bad. he is gonna have some bad after effects of covid if he survives this.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Science has gone too far, they were able to inject enough drugs into a corpse to get it to walk up stairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. he is clearly still bad. he is gonna have some bad after effects of covid if he survives this.

Like a boosted ego :jerkbag: