Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
His eyes are so bitty and glazed - on top of that he looks like poo poo. Honestly I’ve seen people in a casket look healthier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

nine-gear crow posted:

God is on his side. Trump is inertialless.

Nurgle seems to have adjusted his Trump policy.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

quote:

The article suggests this is exactly what he is doing, which seems plausible given the number of unique factors at play:

-He's the President and his doctor is in the military, so they can't deny his orders
-Because he is President he gets whatever crazy treatment he wants
-He wants particularly stupid, aggressive things because he is uniquely stupid (ie the appearances stuff)

All of which combined would seem to go a long way to mitigating the whole 'best healthcare in the world' thing people keep saying.

Feeling pretty comfortable with this call rn

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

oh my god i can't take this poo poo i'm whiplashing between seething anger and outrageous laughter every other minute

The lack of lasting consequences for his actions wrt Trump makes me want to react this way sometimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkS8jgTYfZg&t=9s

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
That smug motherfucker walked out and ripped off his mask for the photo op. Good luck getting chuds to wear masks now, America.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

nine-gear crow posted:

I recognized it instantly, having been through two severe bouts of pneumonia myself. Those short, sharp breaths he was doing are indicitive of someone who is loving drowning in his own lung fluid. He can't take a deep breath because if he breathes in too far, he'd be in horrific pain.

This is hosed up.

He's going to die because he's such a god damned idiot

The fucker can barely breathe, the steroids are simply masking his symptoms, and the pneumonia is just ravaging his lungs now. This idiotic stunt is going to gently caress him up harder than ever

Just a prime example of absolute malignant narcissism at it's worst. Even loving BoJo took the god drat thing seriously

What a loving idiot. There is just no other way around it. What a sad, delusional, narcissistic loving idiot

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Kavros posted:

Covid does not kill quickly even when it kills reliably.

He looks like absolute poo poo, and he's literally gasping for air in that clip

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Nurgle seems to have adjusted his Trump policy.

I may have been a bit premature on that call. Let's see.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Jesus, this is the big "Look at me, I'm beating Covid strongly and bigly!" photo op that he's literally putting his life on the line for?

Like it'd be one thing if the steroids had temporarily gotten him back up to 100% and he was smugly smiling and yelling at the press, but it's so obvious that he's still having breathing problems that it's just... stupid. This whole thing is stupid. I hate this.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I am not kidding this is bad he is not well. He is using accessory muscles to breathe, because he's trying his best to increase the amount of air into his lungs. Like we all talk poo poo on the internet but my gf and I (neuro acute care nurse) are kind freaking out right now.

Every doctor on twitter is freaking out right now.

I think this is going to get bad in the next 12-15. I don't know when they would readmit him, but that is loving bad.

GF: "Anytime he's not in front of a camera, he's going to be in a chair on oxygen."

I'm not going to sleep tonight.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.
poo poo! CNN is saying he walked back out so they could reshoot his entrance!

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

volts5000 posted:

poo poo! CNN is saying he walked back out so they could reshoot his entrance!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

FizFashizzle posted:

Same, but probably for a different reason

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Watching this is probably the first time I've genuinely felt bad for him, he really looks rough. Which I'm sure is not what he's going for.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Sir Lemming posted:

Watching this is probably the first time I've genuinely felt bad for him, he really looks rough. Which I'm sure is not what he's going for.

Don't feel bad for him. Dont give him one single shred of anything even resembling sympathy.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

FizFashizzle posted:

I am not kidding this is bad he is not well. He is using accessory muscles to breathe, because he's trying his best to increase the amount of air into his lungs. Like we all talk poo poo on the internet but my gf and I (neuro acute care nurse) are kind freaking out right now.

Every doctor on twitter is freaking out right now.

I think this is going to get bad in the next 12-15. I don't know when they would readmit him, but that is loving bad.

GF: "Anytime he's not in front of a camera, he's going to be in a chair on oxygen."

Why are you freaking out? The death of a fascist is a cause for celebration, not concern.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

He looks like poo poo, like really bad. Please go hold a super spreader rally to finish this poo poo sooner.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I hope he feels everything the 200k people he let die felt. Feel 0 sympathy for that turd.

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

These are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Mr Interweb posted:

actually it looks like he's breathing better than anyone has ever breathed. alpha level oxygen intake. the most alpha.

Breathing is for the plebes and a god such as Trump will soon have no need for it.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
but i was told by top posters this would Improve His Numbers

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Why are you freaking out? The death of a fascist is a cause for celebration, not concern.

Civil unrest brought on by Dear Leaders demise will probably be indiscriminate in its targets.

I mean, they'll WANT to only kill people of color, QUILTBAGs and card carrying ACLU members, but its never as neat as that.

mistressminako
Aug 4, 2007

Beware the man in the wheelchair lurking off-screen.

Serious question: Does Trump use a CPAP?

Observation from my own bout with moderate pneumonia: Trump isn’t making it to the 15th.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Glumwheels posted:

He looks like poo poo, like really bad. Please go hold a super spreader rally to finish this poo poo sooner.
I am simultaneously extremely curious and not curious at all to find out what the chuds are thinking about this stunt. Do they look at this video and think "Yes look at strong alpha Trump beating the fake virus"? And if so, how?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I highly suggest everyone go to cnn.com frontpage to see how they are discussing his triumphant return

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe
The most sober way that I will state my feelings about this is that it is good for the country to see that Trump's behavior was dangerous to himself and others, rather than strong.

Klaus88 posted:

Civil unrest brought on by Dear Leaders demise will probably be indiscriminate in its targets.

I mean, they'll WANT to only kill people of color, QUILTBAGs and card carrying ACLU members, but its never as neat as that.

I get this, but that is also what they plan to do if he loses the election.

Edit: Upon re-reading that post, that's a pretty hosed up way to state your concern about mass political murder.

Flip Yr Wig fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Oct 6, 2020

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

mistressminako posted:

Serious question: Does Trump use a CPAP?

Observation from my own bout with moderate pneumonia: Trump isn’t making it to the 15th.

CPAPs are a great way to spray the entire room with little coronavirus droplets

If you want more context for the clip of him struggling to breathe, it about 45 seconds into this video
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1313257137599111169

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Oct 6, 2020

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.

Sir Lemming posted:

Every time you think that, remind yourself a cool quarter million are projected to be dead by New Year's from this.

Probably more, now he's pulling this stunt.

gently caress him.

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Shammypants posted:

Think about it. Who is out of work? People who make low salaries or high salaries? Low income. So cut out low income people and the mean rises.

Deteriorata posted:

Lots of low-wage people are out of work. The average wage of those working is thus higher.

Not a Children posted:

It's all the minimum wage jobs are getting axed and the market-rate jobs being maintained

Nessus posted:

The economy had been creakily improving in some ways up until the recent unpleasantness. I think this was generally held to be due to the business cycle plus Obama's policies, which Trump did not really go against, he just cut taxes (unnecessarily, but hey, can't leave a tax cut on the table)

Alkydere posted:

Because everyone who's older and has money can afford to take time off. While those of us who are younger have no money and are forced to keep working if we weren't fired/laid off because of society is imploding.

Can you folks not see the charts, or are you just not able to read them?

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Twitter deleted the "don't be afraid of covid" tweet so Trump is going to be breathing extra hard.

edit: wait they deleted a different tweet I can't even remember which one it was

Orthanc6
Nov 4, 2009

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Yeah him dying of a disease he got from his closest supporters and for which he had no one but himself to blame for catching is probably the safest way he could kick the bucket while still in office. Sure, some people will still think it was a hit, but they'd think that no matter what happens to him, so not much point worrying about their opinions.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Slowpoke! posted:

That smug motherfucker walked out and ripped off his mask for the photo op. Good luck getting chuds to wear masks now, America.

Gotta say I'm really not looking forward to the Ben Garrison cartoon.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Phoix posted:

Twitter deleted the "don't be afraid of covid" tweet so Trump is going to be breathing extra hard.

edit: wait they deleted a different tweet I can't even remember which one it was

Wow they straight up deleted it instead of flagging and locking. Is that a first?

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.

Phoix posted:

Nope. Still up.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313186529058136070?s=20

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313267615083761665?s=09

Jesus

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Maybe if you are like me and watching this from your ivory tower (Canada).

Other people might be afraid of the fallout, especially if they live in a red state.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

this clip is actually even better:

https://twitter.com/brenonade/status/1313263278613827585

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Ringo Star Get posted:

His eyes are so bitty and glazed - on top of that he looks like poo poo. Honestly I’ve seen people in a casket look healthier.

Stealing this :perfect:

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

I mean, if Trump knew he was going to die, he would 1000% make sure it is a televised event with the highest ratings. Dying in a hospital WITH NO CAMERAS is probably the thing that scares Trump the most

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Holy poo poo it's happening

https://twitter.com/brenonade/status/1313263278613827585?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

There's something off with his voice. I can't properly describe it in English but it...bounces?