Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

Free ships are, in fact, terrible, because I base my success, and therefore fun, on the things that I have that other people don't. I am a very intelligent and well adjusted human being for holding these views.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

MadMadi posted:

Free ships are, in fact, terrible, because I base my success, and therefore fun, on the things that I have that other people don't. I am a very intelligent and well adjusted human being for holding these views.

You *have* free ships, other people *do not have* free ships. You are therefore having more fun, but I am not you.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

PaToNe posted:

Let's make this clear, I was edgy, not racist, and I apologize for joking about Hitler and god chosen people. I apologized for that, I understand that jokes about Jews are not allowed or jokes about any particular group of people are not all allow except jokes about Trump. Everyone love jokes about Trump.

Now Rekium will start a crusade against racist alliances to help our Chinese brothers, let's be clear about this, there is nothing else we like more than shooting racist bees, the idea of ​​calling yourself happy bees is racist against non-bees and we will erase them from delve in the names of equality.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

So you can't admit that you're racist and are striving to be anti racsit. Got it.

Please take this probation as a hint to stop posting here forever, because you're not welcome here. We don't want people who think "being edgy" is a free pass to say racist and bigoted poo poo. We do not want people who think "being edgy" is desirable in any way. :frogout: and don't come back.

MadMadi posted:

Look, I get free ships that I then lose hilariously by being dumb. This is like the height of fun.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

OniPanda posted:

Look, I get free ships that I then lose hilariously by being dumb. This is like the height of fun.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I totally understand why leadership prefers we don't lose expensive ships in stupid and hilarious ways, and I promise I'm not doing it on purpose.

But accidentally welping a ship in a really dumb way is incredibly funny and being able to get a replacement ship really quickly takes away the sting of "oh no, my nice thing exploded".

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

In other news, rip PISS apparently. :(

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
I miss piss.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Rip in piss

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Stand by.

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

With the Pussy Snorkel, any man can be a dive master.

[PUSS] is still holding strong, though.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

And PISS is back! Thank god.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
Socialized piss for every goon.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Piss! Piss! Piss! Piss!

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer

OniPanda posted:

Please take this probation as a hint to stop posting here forever, because you're not welcome here. We don't want people who think "being edgy" is a free pass to say racist and bigoted poo poo. We do not want people who think "being edgy" is desirable in any way. :frogout: and don't come back.
Considering Patone SA account has been banned twice already, they're not going to get the hint.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

orange juche posted:

You *have* free ships, other people *do not have* free ships. You are therefore having more fun, but I am not you.

Checkmate, atheists. :smug:

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer
Also PISS!@!!

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

I'm like wtf is piss

and then I remembered the forum name

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

The alliance that we are fighting, SHH, are pretty terrible to their members. The main leadership is all about "elite pvp" where they go out and roam and leave their miners mostly unprotected. There have been public conversations where part of the fighting crew say they are happy that their miners are getting killed and that the weak ones will leave.

We used to have a spy in their Discord before they got thrown out. We know that their members are sometimes asking why HONK folks were calling them all racists. It's as easy as looking at one of their member corporations.

Their main leaders are hand-waiving HONK off as Asian Social Justice Warriors, even though we're most active in US time zones.

A quick glance through their Discord is all one really needs to do to figure things out though.

Mr. PayToWin, one of the main leaders of their alliance, had a pretty cringey interview with some Echoes reporters and another alliances' diplomat. Here is how their members reacted.

Come play Eve Echoes, it's really fun and you get to ruin the day of terrible people.

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Oct 6, 2020

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Khris Kruel posted:

The alliance that we are fighting, SHH, are pretty terrible to their members. The main leadership is all about "elite pvp" where they go out and roam and leave their miners mostly unprotected. There have been public conversations where part of the fighting crew say they are happy that their miners are getting killed and that the weak ones will leave.

We used to have a spy in their Discord before they got thrown out. We know that their members are sometimes asking why HONK folks were calling them all racists. It's as easy as looking at one of their member corporations.

Their main leaders are hand-waiving HONK off as Asian Social Justice Warriors, even though we're most active in US time zones.

A quick glance through their Discord is all one really needs to do to figure things out though.

Mr. PayToWin, one of the main leaders of their alliance, had a pretty cringey interview with some Echoes reporters and another alliances' diplomat. Here is how their members reacted.

Come play Eve Echoes, it's really fun and you get to ruin the day of terrible people.

:goosethink:

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

omg is this new

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
War is over folks we made a mistake they weren't being racist. Turns out they were just being edgy.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Khris Kruel posted:

:yikeseroo:

esto es malo fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Oct 6, 2020

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

That's a yikes from me, dawg

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

Khris Kruel posted:

That was painful to read. What gross human beings.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Important news everyone!

SHH has reinforced their own citadel into structure timer because of ~reasons~

They have fled 3jn9, abandoning the station there to go huddle for warmth in czdj from the icy embrace of the Ghost of Kenshin.

The timer comes out friday night at 0200 UTC / Saturday morning.

So we're gonna have a mining op in 3jn9! Have a nice honkwarming party, meet your fellow geese that will be living in our new territory that we ran the racists out of.

We may have some merch made for the op, and we will have some fun and build some ships from the mining.

Get your Venture III's prepped for friday night!

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Oct 6, 2020

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

posters incoming, because the true battle is fought on the forums

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Man what the gently caress is wrong with people?

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

I'm coordinating the barbecue this Friday at 3JN. We've rented one of those giant grills. Please Venmo $5 to my IGN and include what you want to eat in the comments.

Feel free to BYOB, but leadership paid for an open bar (thanks Kris & co!). Try not to get too drunk and pilot your miner into the sun.

Or do.

Because it was free.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

i'm going to ram my venture into the sun just to spite you

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Sadly smashmouth wasn't available, they had a retirement home gig, but surprisingly nickelback called me when they found out and asked to pay us to sing

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Khris Kruel posted:

Sadly smashmouth wasn't available, they had a retirement home gig, but surprisingly nickelback called me when they found out and asked to pay us to sing

SMASHMOUTH PINCH THE EGG

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

didnt smashmouth get a bunch of people together at sturgis and covid went wild

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
keep smash mouth away from my eggs tia

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
So Beyonce was already booked that night or?

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."

Slaan posted:

So Beyonce was already booked that night or?

I think her entourage was a bit too large for the social distancing rules so shes staying home.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Good point. Glad that our goose leaders are thinking about the average goslings health :patriot:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Khris Kruel posted:

Can we get nickel back and noise cancelling headphones? I'd like to annoy any unwanted guests.

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

BIG DRYWALL MAN posted:

Ever wonder what it's like to completely poo poo your pants and be unable to say you aren't racist?

And the finisher:

have you ever literally talked to any actual direct asians that are not american? this whole thing is true. FIGHT IT ALL YOU WANT. whatever the gimmick is. but assured, ya'll are being out racist about who you think is racist.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Munkeylord fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Oct 6, 2020

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Munkeylord posted:

have you ever literally talked to any actual direct asians that are not american? this whole thing is true

and this is why you're banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

Khris Kruel posted:

and this is why you're banned

well, i'm not racist. but yes i do agree i should be banned from the group. it's actually much more entertaining to watch this than it is to play the game. thanks to you