Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
here this should make you feel better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

It really does. Thank you

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
special mention in the categories of "wet" and "who the gently caress cuts a pizza that way"

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I wasn't aware that the humble slime mold inspired so many dishes.:coolslime:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Aardvark i appreciate your horrible pizzas 'round the world posts, I love seeing these little idiosyncrasies from different countries

e: to honor my girlfriends heritage here are some chilean pizzas

some pizza with carnitas (?)

pizza with ghost cum

Rucola pizza, which is fine and tasty, but this is just the saddest attempt I have ever seen.

what happens when you just write TOMOTAEOS!!!!!! in the special reguests window

Son of Rodney fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Oct 3, 2020

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's a chiles relleno pizza. it probably doesn't work very well as a pizza but chiles relleno are so tasty i'd still be willing to try it.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this is, I can only assume, a pizza burger. the last one I posted honestly looked decent. (Paraguay)

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that's a chiles relleno pizza. it probably doesn't work very well as a pizza but chiles relleno are so tasty i'd still be willing to try it.

We were wondering about what they were. Honestly as with much of what's posted here I'd eat it, everythings a pizza ingredient if you're brave enough.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

TheAardvark posted:

special mention in the categories of "wet" and "who the gently caress cuts a pizza that way"

This one looks like someone had the worlds most organized barf on a pizza.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So my main take away from this thread has been, if you can not tell if your pizza is a liquid or a solid you've probably made a pretty bad pizza.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

dr_rat posted:

So my main take away from this thread has been, if you can not tell if your pizza is a liquid or a solid you've probably made a pretty bad pizza.

"Pizza is a dish best served wet" -Ancient South American Proverb

(no I did not crop this)

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

I remember eating this "scharf" kebab pizza in Switzerland. I love spicy food, but I scharfed my pants a few hours later.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience

The mask is actually the pizza in this image.

Can you order a pizza "wet" like you can a burrito?

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Traditionally served under harsh florescent lights.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

I honestly think this one is the worst so far, with the whole canned mushrooms and that THICK layer of melty dairy goodness. Can't wait to spend the rest of my life on the toilet after eating this

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I honestly think this one is the worst so far, with the whole canned mushrooms and that THICK layer of melty dairy goodness. Can't wait to spend the rest of my life on the toilet after eating this

Don't blame the pizza for your frail constitution.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Hey, I'm not one of those "fast food makes me poo poo" people, but that looks like it would create lactose intolerance in your body for people who didn't already have it. It's the canned mushrooms that really get me, the way they seem to both sink into and stud the inch-thick layer of raclette (more likely our friend catupiry). This has got to be the saltiest, greasiest poo poo (a lot of the others are too thin to pose a credible threat)

This one I noticed that on the part closest to the camera, there's a big gouge where they tried to dig in with the cutter but it wasn't quite at the edge, so they abandoned it and approached from a different angle

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I would probably eat the pesto quarter and use the rest to smother the owner of the restaurant to death.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

This one I noticed that on the part closest to the camera, there's a big gouge where they tried to dig in with the cutter but it wasn't quite at the edge, so they abandoned it and approached from a different angle
I didn't mean the circular bladed pizza cutter but rather the tool that doesn't seem to have a proper name:

wiki posted:

A cake and pie server, also called a cake shovel, pie knife, crépe spade, pie-getter, pie lifter, pie spatula, cake knife, or cake slice, is a serving utensil used in the cutting and serving of pies and cakes. Some cake and pie servers have serrated edges. Another use can be to serve pizza.
Good thing to know it has no fewer than nine different names and none of them describe the action of lifting and serving pizza

In any case they tried to dig directly into uncooked wet rear end pizza and were like oh gently caress, with whatever you want to call that tool

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

French Canadian posted:

The mask is actually the pizza in this image.

Can you order a pizza "wet" like you can a burrito?

get it wet-dry- or soaked

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
The worst pizza I ever had was the 2 times Domino's online ordering system randomly decided I didn't want any kind of loving sauce on the pizza. It was dry af and totally inedible. That is like a red flag event IMO. You should get an extra pop up like, "are you sure, SURE you don't want sauce??"

For the record I love sauce, I usually order extra loving sauce and well done so it's wet but also not wet wet. Browned cheese is loving delicious.

I'd rather take the dripping wet pizzas from this thread than try to eat a loving Domino's pizza dry as hell. Like eating dry crackers, the memory of cheese and jerky at the same time but it all tastes like something your grandma would toss out.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I've eaten whole scorpions before and they taste fine, but their exoskeleton bits are way too crunchy and stick to the inside of your mouth and lodge themselves between your teeth, it's annoying.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Forgive the :brazil: but I'm a lazy man.

At Frajola's Pizza they drop some of the thickest ropes of catupiry you've ever seen. Thick around as a plump (required) olive they do it.

Places like Ka Casa Di Pizza try to keep up but they can't cover the whole distance.

Any guesses as to what the blue stuff is that Pizzaria D'Gusta is serving up? No (legally required) olive so its the dessert station. What retains that kind of blue color after cooking? Cuttlefish? With banana? Probably. Bless you :brazil:

(thank you in advance to whichever goon celebrates the eventual sale of SA to jeffrey by buying :brazil: with a gross catupiry pie pic)

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

shadow puppet of a posted:

(thank you in advance to whichever goon celebrates the eventual sale of SA to jeffrey by buying :brazil: with a gross catupiry pie pic)

Mmmmm cum pizza.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Home of the toothpaste pizza

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Fucks sake, give me the Mestre di Pissa recipe already. It needs to become a goon tradition to cook one up

is this it???

- base with a hole in it

- anaemic tomato paste

- an assload of chicken

- local equivalent of kewpie mayo

- corn

and into the garbage furnace

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Me seeing the pizzas itt

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Catupiry? More like cumpoopery :newlol:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i looked up buying catupiry online but a lot of the reviews said it gets shipped unrefrigerated and goes bad in days

goon project for someone to cook and eat a brazilian style pizza

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

TheAardvark posted:

i looked up buying catupiry online but a lot of the reviews said it gets shipped unrefrigerated and goes bad in days

It’s literally just foreskin smegma

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

TheAardvark posted:

Just buy ricota.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

TheAardvark posted:

Just slather queso blanco dip on pizza. Doesn't sound so bad when you put it like that.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Death to those who do not cook their pizza long enough to let the cheese brown even a little bit.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Can't brown your cheese too long or it fucks up the Skittles bro.

But its good to know you can still get 1/3rd of an authentic Italian pizza in the deep south of brazil.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

Chrpno posted:

Fucks sake, give me the Mestre di Pissa recipe already. It needs to become a goon tradition to cook one up

is this it???

- base with a hole in it

- anaemic tomato paste

- an assload of chicken

- local equivalent of kewpie mayo

- corn

and into the garbage furnace

a few (1-3) olives

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Bodhidharma posted:

That pizzaburgerhotdog sounds like the most American meal of all time.

You thought nothing would come from this comment when you made it last month, but you invoked der doktor, my friend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmVMxJeNW5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3SP8sY03_A

That is their manly man brand, also known as "lazy single guy on a friday night". They also have one for "romantic" dates, one aimed at families and probably a dozen smaller ones aimed at specific markets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNNzgKIK3Bs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgW9LK3w6L8

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Mengele and Oetker, the Angels of Death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
THe good doctor has a new (at least I don't remember seeing it) pizza variety called Feliciana, which is a sour dough base pizza. It's become probably my favorite frozen pizza, it's legit good.