Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Gatts posted:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-suggests-virus-act-political-courage/story%3Fid%3D73452023

Trump apparently got Covid on purpose. He poo poo himself on purpose.

“‘I had to do it': Trump suggests he got virus as act of political courage“

Giving weight to my paranoid fear he secretly got the vaccine and this weekend experienced symptomatic response to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

Donovan Trip posted:

Giving weight to my paranoid fear he secretly got the vaccine and this weekend experienced symptomatic response to it

What on earth would make you think that? His symptoms are from the vaccine while an outbreak of the disease ravages everyone around him?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://twitter.com/HallieJackson/status/1313611970655006721

That's a shame.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

dudes 35. unless we get lucky that he has prexisting. he will probably live and heal.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Thoughts and prayers.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN9YlThJ7I8

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

That poor virus

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

Did an involuntary fist pump to this.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Even in young people doesn't covid permanently damage you?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Raenir Salazar posted:

Even in young people doesn't covid permanently damage you?

It can and often does, but it's not universal. Of course, Steven Miller is permanently damaged already.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Thoughts. Prayers.....

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I mean, he already looks worse than someone with Charlie Kelly's eating/drug habits, so maybe this could gently caress him up as well.

Which is good. gently caress this ghoulish motherfucker and his death camps.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Laying Miller out probably helps reduce even further the odds of some kind of half-assed cop putsch too.

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum

Insanite posted:

I did not. Sorry about the time loop. :(

Excuse me while I scream. Haha.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Dapper_Swindler posted:

dudes 35. unless we get lucky that he has prexisting. he will probably live and heal.

He's really 35? That's my age, dude looks like poo poo.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

exquisite tea posted:

These people are professionally pissed off for a living, it's not good for you.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Insanite posted:

Did an involuntary fist pump to this.

lol literally same

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep
Oh no, this might age him terribly

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

exquisite tea posted:

well. Twits law.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Fritz the Horse posted:

What on earth would make you think that? His symptoms are from the vaccine while an outbreak of the disease ravages everyone around him?

It's a fringe holdout 5% chance of happening scenario. I don't think it's what happened but it makes more sense than the total delusion he isn't sick and this some twelve dimensional chess like liberals are arguing.

I mean, I said it was a paranoid fear.

Incredible. It's jumped species

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Miscellaneous fun fact about dex, it's also used as an experimental treatment to minimize damage in cochlear implants.

This is only tangentially related to the topic, and sadly I don't have any stories about subject Hulking out after treatment. :(

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Donovan Trip posted:

I mean, I get that he's a Nazi and should just gently caress off somewhere but calling him sub- or non-human is straight out of the Nazi playbook.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313630105831383041?s=19

Roid brain Trump is delivering. Covid 2020

Boris Galerkin posted:

I mean, I get that he's a Nazi and should just gently caress off somewhere but calling him sub- or non-human is straight out of the Nazi Trump playbook.

ftfy

Donovan Trip fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Oct 7, 2020

Karatela
Sep 11, 2001

Clickzorz!!!

Grimey Drawer

Zero_Grade posted:

Miscellaneous fun fact about dex, it's also used as an experimental treatment to minimize damage in cochlear implants.

This is only tangentially related to the topic, and sadly I don't have any stories about subject Hulking out after treatment. :(

I still think its neat info, thank you! Its always fun to hear about the variety of seemingly unrelated things a single drug might do or be used for.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

Donovan Trip posted:

It’s already been found in weasels

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Boris Galerkin posted:

I mean, I get that he's a Nazi and should just gently caress off somewhere but calling him sub- or non-human is straight out of the Nazi playbook.

I'm not going to go farther than this but othering/dehumanizing people in order to passively convince a populace that a certain type of people are less deserving of rights/privileges afforded to them by society is a little less different than calling one person a non-human because of their actions--same way you'd call someone an animal or a monster.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Calling a group of people subhuman is straight out of the nazi playbook. Calling miller subhuman is just being factual.

sethsez
Jul 14, 2006

He's soooo dreamy...

Boris Galerkin posted:

A piece of poo poo is non-human and I'm still going to call Stephen Miller that.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

EngineerJoe posted:

Calling a group of people subhuman is straight out of the nazi playbook. Calling miller subhuman is just being factual.

right, his boss' nazi fans think he's sub human because he's Jewish. I think he's sub human because I'm also Jewish and he's a Jewish man who works for a violent fascist because it furthers his own bigotry.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
hey if you want antisemitism

https://twitter.com/EvelKneidel/status/1313633442853261313

our 'friends' at the Lincoln Project continue to show their true colors

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I don't think that's it

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

sexpig by night posted:

hey if you want antisemitism

https://twitter.com/EvelKneidel/status/1313633442853261313

our 'friends' at the Lincoln Project continue to show their true colors

Ah yes surely it's because he's Jewish and not because he's a weird, racist evil little gnome who participates enthusiastically in every part of white supremacy short of hating Jews.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
if anything be more upset they stole a low level yoke from one of the posts here or on bird site.

e:

ctrl F, man hope its at least one page beh- oh wait right here

Donovan Trip posted:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
they've literally never made a joke like that until a jewish guy got it and they're loving far right neocons

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
:mad:

Can't we just hate Stephen Miller in peace

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
If Rick Wilson hates Steven Miller it's probably because of different reasons than why a leftist Jewish person does and it's okay to say sometimes jokes are different depending on who says them

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

they've literally never made a joke like that until a jewish guy got it and they're loving far right neocons

You from the election thread? Can you go back please?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Let this one go

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Fine let's laugh at his dumb steroid brain making Trump say the quiet part loudly

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313641459082563584

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

Fine let's laugh at his dumb steroid brain making Trump say the quiet part loudly

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313641459082563584

Nothing in this wet sack of poo poo's life is fast or easy. gently caress me, I want him alive to drive turn out but the thought of him keeling over behind a podium is just so good.