Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you rollen?
This poll is closed.
Fahrvergnügen 34 25.95%
Lederhosen 41 31.30%
Schnitzelhasen 56 42.75%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Think he'll finally try to have Hillary locked up in a last attempt to pull his campaign out of its current nosedive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Immanentized posted:

Buckle up.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313640512025513984

Competing FBI/Eastern District of VA briefing tomorrow at 11am as well.

God dang he is on some real high grade drugs.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
If the 'roni takes him, I bet the legions of Q chuds are going to think the FBI whacked him to keep the truth from spreading or something absurd like that.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Someone should try and bait him into releasing other stuff, actual things of historical interest and significance. I'm surprisd someone hasn’t tried to get the Osama bin Laden death photos or, the end part of the flight 93 cockpit recorder, or an old SIOP.

Honestly I’m half expecting Trump to start throwing some poo poo with files about UFOs out there.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

MazelTovCocktail posted:

the end part of the flight 93 cockpit

Honestly I’m half expecting Trump to start throwing some poo poo with files about UFOs out there.

You mean something was redacted before the planes smashed into the towers? Other than a bunch of "gently caress gently caress gently caress, we're all gonna die!" sorta stuff?

Also if I remember right did he order to do the aliens thing like, right after he was elected?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Please mr president, don't declassify the Kennedy assassination! It would make my liberal tears run!

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1313651251289231360?s=20

???

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Immanentized posted:

Buckle up.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313640512025513984

Competing FBI/Eastern District of VA briefing tomorrow at 11am as well.

Okay now some one tweet about how he's a wuss if he doesn't declassify all Area 51 R&D files.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Director of NSA is self quarantined after exposure in the joint chiefs group. It's apparently the perfect time to release all his secrets

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

He pulled this in 2018 for the election and claimed that he declassified stuff. In federal court, DOJ was like "no he didn't, we have no idea wtf he's talking about and tweets aren't orders" and the judge bought it.

Donnie's down by a bazillion and is throwing out anything to change the trend.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Oh man, that is some good red meat right there though. Like holy poo poo is that something that his base wants, durring a time when all the Q pages are banhammered.

Dude is fulfilling the prophecy.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Defenestrategy posted:

You mean something was redacted before the planes smashed into the towers? Other than a bunch of "gently caress gently caress gently caress, we're all gonna die!" sorta stuff?

Also if I remember right did he order to do the aliens thing like, right after he was elected?

It wasn't reddacted, it's just only the transcript has ever been released of the ending, few have heard it, Took a long time even for the families to be able to. i’m just interested in whether there is evidence to support the passengers being able to breach the cabin or not. It’s been a topic of debate.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

KirbyKhan posted:

Oh man, that is some good red meat right there though. Like holy poo poo is that something that his base wants, durring a time when all the Q pages are banhammered.

Dude is fulfilling the prophecy.

Want to know how nuts he is?

He has quote-tweeted some rando from the Hoover Institution 23 times, dating back to October 3rd, when he was in the hospital. I have no idea who the dude is.

High as a fuckin' kite. He's up to 37 tweets total.

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

MazelTovCocktail posted:

It wasn't reddacted, it's just only the transcript has ever been released of the ending, few have heard it, Took a long time even for the families to be able to. i’m just interested in whether there is evidence to support the passengers being able to breach the cabin or not. It’s been a topic of debate.

That's normal for the NTSB. They virtually never release audio, only very thorough transcripts.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
Interesting fan theory in one of those tweet links there that he checked himself out of Walter Reed early because he was jonesing for whatever uppers he's on.

I could see him not wanting the Doctors there to know he's pounding Adderall or sudafed every day.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lake of Methane posted:

That's normal for the NTSB. They virtually never release audio, only very thorough transcripts.

OK that makes a lot more sense now. Part of it is I think the complete audio was released for the other planes, so it’s odd that part never came out. Not that I think it’s hiding any evidence of anything beyond the passengers potentially breaching the cockpit. Also it’s strange that they wouldn’t even let the family hear it for so long too. I guess it’s just an almost mythical primary document of American history and we can’t hear it. But that’s just the amateur history dork in me.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Congratulations to the King of Chonk, the Sultan of Salmon, the Earl of Avoirdupois, and 2020's Fat Bear of the Year with 47,055 votes

747!

sleep well king. hopefully the world is here when you wake up.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

Man his hangover after this is gonna be horrific

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
oh lawd he won it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Brute Squad posted:

Congratulations to the King of Chonk, the Sultan of Salmon, the Earl of Avoirdupois, and 2020's Fat Bear of the Year with 47,055 votes

747!

sleep well king. hopefully the world is here when you wake up.

DOIN THANGS

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Prepared Bear

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Lake of Methane posted:

[sound of click, similar to soda can opening]

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
loving Newt Gingrich on laura ingraham and scummier than loving ever. And he's not much better oh ho ho

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313664886648582144

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Man, that poo poo is easy to counter. Throw out a bill for 2k a month until the pandemic is over. Even if he wants to sign it, McConnell will kill it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

shame on an IGA posted:

o poo poo I think we missed this in all the stimulus chat

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/stat...ingawful.com%2F

What was this

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

What was this

quote:

Breaking—Huge outbreak of *123* front line workers at US Capitol have tested #COVID19 positive or are presumed positive, says House GOP spokesperson. More details soon.

— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) October 6, 2020

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It's 123 cumulative since February, not 123 in a single outbreak

I'm guessing that's why he deleted the tweet

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Fallom posted:

It's 123 cumulative since February, not 123 in a single outbreak

I'm guessing that's why he deleted the tweet

Yeah there were 20 recents since like August, not 123 in the last month.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Raise him Nancy! Daddy wants a new alienware this year!

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Jimmy Smuts posted:

Man his hangover after this is gonna be horrific

Still not sure if you mean Trumop or the fat bear.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Fork it over, presidonald.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Hell yea, 747 coulda won it in the off season. Hail Ursa Major :allears:

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Hey, has Trump ever once mentioned how his wife is?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I don't think so, but I caught a blurb about her today saying she had no plans to leave the residency unless hospitalization was required. No idea what mouthpiece that came from though.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kazinsal posted:

They switched him from sudafed to straight up meth. :getin:

Hitler speed run

*bows*

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
The yugest most bigly of deficits

quote:

WASHINGTON -- The U.S. trade deficit rose in August to the highest level in 14 years.

The Commerce Department reported Tuesday that the gap between the goods and services the United States sells and what it buys abroad climbed 5.9% in August to $67.1 billion, highest since August 2006. Exports rose 2.2% to $171.9 billion on a surge in shipments of soybeans, but imports rose more — up 3.2% to $239 billion — led by purchases of crude oil, cars and auto parts.

The U.S. deficit with the rest of the world in the trade of goods such as airplanes and appliances set a record $83.9 billion in August. The United States ran a surplus of $16.8 billion in the trade of services such as banking and education, lowest since January 2012.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/us-trade-deficit-671-billion-august-14-year-73449706

thanks obama!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

bookmarking this thread finally

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012

stealie72 posted:

Having read Command and Control, the safer bet is that there's only one, it was last updated in 1989, and the bag will only open if you wiggle it just right.

Don't wiggle it wrong, though, or it'll command the launch of all assets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

IPCRESS posted:

Don't wiggle it wrong, though, or it'll command the launch of all assets.

Only because someone left the code input dials set to 0 0 0 0 0 which happens to be the nuclear launch authority code oops!