Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

STOG is real. Get your mind right, buddy ❤️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Oh boy, this new episode is really going to suck.

:haw:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Attempted murder in less than 5 minutes :stare:

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Lumbermouth posted:

STOG is real. Get your mind right, buddy ❤️

Give regards to STOG for us too

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Sorry to hear that about STOG, I hope he gets better.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Vacuumland was great. My favorite eps are about weird poo poo on the internet that's not a hundred percent LOL SEX FETISH. I mean, some of those have been pretty funny, but a lot of the time feel kinda one-note and samey to me

Also all the best to STOG; he was a favorite for sure

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

flesh dance posted:

Vacuumland was great. My favorite eps are about weird poo poo on the internet that's not a hundred percent LOL SEX FETISH. I mean, some of those have been pretty funny, but a lot of the time feel kinda one-note and samey to me

yea I just relistened to the water gun episode and remembered how fun it is when they just find some very not-sexual (or mostly so...) obsessive weirdos. Any other good examples besides that and the one on flashlights?

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

flesh dance posted:

Agree. I love a non-sexual fetish!

STOG is a nexus of pure joy and silliness so I am glad he's doing the right thing for himself. I will always cherish my memory of singing Mr. Roboto on stage with him doing weird things with a fake candle.

Sitting Here fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Oct 3, 2020

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
also these non-sexual ones leave room for stuff like Squiddy revealing she also loves her own vacuum, much less awkward than if anyone went 'oh I also have this weird fetish'

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I feel like quarantine may have made the readers a bit more sympathetic toward vacuum enthusiasts compared to the flashlight fetishists.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

What's the bisexual equivalent of the gay vaccum cleaner fetish and how do I develop it?

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to
These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

I think that was my favourite non-sexual fetish episode. I was expecting another flashlight enthusiast/watergun warrior episode but man, it went places I was not expecting.

And yeah, much love to STOG.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Djeser posted:

I feel like quarantine may have made the readers a bit more sympathetic toward vacuum enthusiasts compared to the flashlight fetishists.

Maybe we're just surprised that we're still capable of enjoying things from time to time and embracing it.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Oh yeah, I'm not being critical of it, I just thought folks were a little more charitable this time around. I liked Lemon begrudgingly admitting that Aeoliandave's thing for turn of the century technology was kind of interesting.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
to be fair I can see how there's a lot more variance and all in vacuums than flashlights so I can see being super into one specific kind and talking with a dude into another specific kind that works very differently and all. There's a lot more nuance and all there, plus the ~culture~ around it is a more interesting kinda Americana style thing vs most flashlights getting a weird tacticool/survival treatment.

...am I a vacuum guy?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

sexpig by night posted:

to be fair I can see how there's a lot more variance and all in vacuums than flashlights so I can see being super into one specific kind and talking with a dude into another specific kind that works very differently and all. There's a lot more nuance and all there, plus the ~culture~ around it is a more interesting kinda Americana style thing vs most flashlights getting a weird tacticool/survival treatment.

...am I a vacuum guy?

Scale of 6 to 9 how gay r u

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

T-man posted:

Scale of 6 to 9 how gay r u

I guess this is both an answer and my new reaction to this episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Pi1fljNyY

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Twingle twingle kooloh limpah!

These are Aioliandave's magic words, please do not steal them

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
This insistence on calling dachshunds "dashunds" is causing me physical pain.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Sham bam bamina! posted:

This insistence on calling dachshunds "dashunds" is causing me physical pain.

Ya just gotta learn to be less sensitive to these small trifles, takes a laissez-flair attitude towards it.

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks
latest Extra Credit "Short" is an hour long deep dive into asking the question "What if Medevil Times had airsoft and overwrought lore?"

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I llked the vacuum episode because it started with Komoda which is always a good choice of music, and Frank Wests vacuum callback jokes were funny. But he did sort of sound seriously interested in Squiddy's Dyson....hmmm.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I loved how one answer to "why do you like vacuums" was "I design them and one of my designs is a best-seller".

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

to be fair squiddy's vacuum is pretty cool

bio347
Oct 29, 2012
My mom has a similar vacuum of some sort, and yeah. It is pretty cool. If vacuums were like that when I was a kid, I probably wouldn't have disliked the related chores so much!

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Do the Fplus have guidelines for how dark content can be before they won't consider it?

Because a few months ago I found an "incel wiki" and I've been considering putting a doc together.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I don't think there's any hard and fast guidelines, but it does feel like most of that darker stuff has been avoided over the last couple years.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I can't remember which episode (love-shys?), but Lemon said at the end of one years ago that they were done with MRA and incel documents.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Oct 7, 2020

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
There's really only so many jokes you can make about MRAs and Incels, before you're stuck with just the utter vile dross that's not really comedy material. That's basically where the show's been for ages now, and it's not like either of those groups have managed to become anything other than even more grim and dour in the meantime. It's probably possible to make a doc that'd avoid being instantly thrown into the trash, but it'd be a lot of work for very minimal payoff really. It's just not worth the hassle.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

You probably could do another episode with incel or MRA stuff in it, but just plain material on those guys is both something they've covered and something they've said is too harmful in the real world at this point to properly goof about any longer.

Like I could see dipping into it in a Reddit episode or covering the rants of some guy who works incel stuff into how reptilian e-thots are trying to bimbofy males through their Illuminati onlyfans accounts, but if the content is just "angry incels" it probably won't be enough to distinguish it.

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

So in some recentish episode Lemon was talking about IOT and dick cages, and having to pay bitcoin to get your dick cage unlocked. The future is now
https://techcrunch.com/2020/10/06/qiui-smart-chastity-sex-toy-security-flaw/?guccounter=1

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Buttplug.IO is NOT a security program

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Boots made the joke about how The F Plus hadn't done a vore episode to me so I ran with it. I'm breaking kayfabe here though. Figure THAT out.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

The first Extra Credit title that made me just laugh on seeing it :v: Also great song choice!

ewe2 fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Oct 9, 2020

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea as soon as I saw that title I laughed, and the episode was great.

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019
love the episode art on this one, can't wait to listen to it

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I had to pause for breath at "But you PROMISED you didn't have any stomach acid!".

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

It looks like the doc is private?

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Youth Decay posted:

It looks like the doc is private?

Is fixed :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
The War Theme Park "short" was pretty good, that dude put way too much thought into something that would absolutely suck as a place to go and have fun with friends and family.