Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

What was this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

What was this?

I think it was the bullet necklace trump spokeswoman.

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/681958665310441472?s=21

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

MikeCrotch posted:

Trump was right on this one tbh

the best thing was ivanka doing it too down to the same colored shirt a year ago or whatever, really reinforced the ‘tweet for everything’ subplot

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Jake Tapper trying to fact check Bernie on M4A with the study that proved Bernie right

well, it's less funny and more infuriating

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
What is a "bullet farmer" and what does it have to do with a necklace made of bullets?

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

What is a "bullet farmer" and what does it have to do with a necklace made of bullets?

It's a character who's adorned with bullets from Mad Max Fury Road, a reference that was way more relevant back in 2015-2016.

If you haven't seen Fury Road, do so, cause it's one of the best action movies ever.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It's a reference to the same named character from Mad Max: Fury Road who also decorated himself with bullets.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Azathoth posted:

they absolutely 100% believed that obummer was a closet marxist who wanted to implement a 99% flat tax, send in the UN to confiscate their guns, and gay marry them to their pets

the idea that he wasn't interested in actual change and was only offering a technocratic, incremental shift was such a foreign concept to them that they assumed the correct explanation must be wrong

my step sister and her husband believed Obama to be the literal antichrist. hell, they still might, but they're both trump chuds and have really embraced it since moving to florida

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i still think the communist boogeyman obama of hysterical right wing fears sounds like a real cool guy.

I wish Democrats really were the way they're depicted in Republican scare commercials. I've seen a few saying the whole party has been hijacked by the far left and I just think "Oh yes please!"

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

DMCrimson posted:

It's a character who's adorned with bullets from Mad Max Fury Road, a reference that was way more relevant back in 2015-2016.

If you haven't seen Fury Road, do so, cause it's one of the best action movies ever.

I'm pretty sure Fury Road has somehow gotten more relevant.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Eat This Glob posted:

my step sister and her husband believed Obama to be the literal antichrist. hell, they still might, but they're both trump chuds and have really embraced it since moving to florida

I heard this stupid poo poo from my extended family in the Atlanta burbs. I assume it's general among white people in the south

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
night of the wrong wives

lol

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

silicone thrills posted:

Dan Savage doing a campaign to get Santorum defined as the mix of poo poo and semen after anal sex just to troll Rick Santorum. Also Savage claimed he licked Santorums hotel door knob during CPAC? when Savage had the flu.

I used to like politics a lot more back then. Or did I?
You did. Dan Savage just turned out to be a funny rear end in a top hat who can't admit he was wrong about his transphobic, biphobic, and misogynistic whining when people pointed it out, and just doubled down repeatedly until he was too insufferable to listen to.

DoubleDonut posted:

does sex addiction count as political poo poo
Since politics is all meaningless BS about mostly fictional things, I think it fits in perfectly

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 56 minutes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2wrZXDFGVI

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Action Jacktion posted:

I wish Democrats really were the way they're depicted in Republican scare commercials. I've seen a few saying the whole party has been hijacked by the far left and I just think "Oh yes please!"

The RJC accidentally produced the best pro Biden ad I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGy3Y1-hCAQ

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

not jowly enough

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

GWBBQ posted:

You did. Dan Savage just turned out to be a funny rear end in a top hat who can't admit he was wrong about his transphobic, biphobic, and misogynistic whining when people pointed it out, and just doubled down repeatedly until he was too insufferable to listen to.

Since politics is all meaningless BS about mostly fictional things, I think it fits in perfectly

I was pretty sad about the transphobic poo poo. Basically have barely read the stranger since.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

does sex addiction count as political poo poo

7 of 9 directly causing Barack Obama to become president

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

obama was ahead in polls and likely to win the senate race anyway but this is still pretty lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/1147657745253855233 lol

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I will never forget "some of our faves" for as long as I live

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

barack obama apparently being a massive star trek fan but still supporting unfettered capitalism is a sad lol from me

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
That time Fake Doctor Rand Paul got his rear end kicked by his neighbor, and also the fact that Rand Paul is a fake doctor

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

that time that donny rumsfeld made the case for shrinking the pentagon’s budget on september 10, 2001

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Declan MacManus posted:

barack obama apparently being a massive star trek fan but still supporting unfettered capitalism is a sad lol from me

There's a Trek the vote event for Biden this October, with a bunch of Star Trek stars (genuinely a poo poo load) and two hard-core Trekkies, Steve buttegieg and Stacey Abrams

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Pick posted:

There's a Trek the vote event for Biden this October, with a bunch of Star Trek stars (genuinely a poo poo load) and two hard-core Trekkies, Steve buttegieg and Stacey Abrams

I loving love science

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Pick posted:

Steve Buttegieg

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ALFbrot posted:

Steve Buttegieg

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Steve Bannon's plan to establish a right-wing posting dojo in an Italian monastery

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

DoubleDonut posted:

That time Fake Doctor Rand Paul got his rear end kicked by his neighbor, and also the fact that Rand Paul is a fake doctor

he's a groverhaus doctor, he founded an organization just to endorse himself

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Mussolini's granddaughter getting upset at Jim Carrey for making fun of Mussolini on Twitter

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Bretbug

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Trump quoted Bane in his finkin inauguration speech

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Gazpacho posted:

You merely adopted the piss. I was born in it, moulded by it...

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gazpacho posted:

Herman Cain quoted Pokémon in his drop out speech

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
a president whose primary texture is wet

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

El_Elegante posted:

a president whose primary texture is wet

Is that better or worse than the one who was slick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I mean, they are kind of right, I do hate those farmers, I hate them personally, I want them, personally, to feel harm, and if a tiny fish benefits, that's even better