Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

What is it about shimarin that makes the people at good smile give her extra accessories, first the deluxe edition with the tent and now a scooter edition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Kwyndig posted:

What is it about shimarin that makes the people at good smile give her extra accessories, first the deluxe edition with the tent and now a scooter edition.

Main character, also she owns :colbert:

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Nanigans posted:

This is supposed to come out in February. I just ordered one. <3

Pretty sure I already have this on preorder from either Amiami or CDJapan, I gotta check which one. Thanks for reminding me.

Also, with SAL and EMS shipping down because of Covid lockdowns, shipping be expensive yo, but still worth it. Probably gonna get this from CDJapan, have a bunch of points saved up over there from a big Love Live and Bandori CD order last month.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

she owns

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Kwyndig posted:

I imagine it's a mix of the fact her personality is quite reticent and closed off so that when she does open up or act out it's more striking and the fact her design has some fun quirks that the models can play around with; like the fact her hair gets restyled so much in the show. That, and the fact she's the main character as others have mentioned.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

tsob posted:

I imagine it's a mix of the fact her personality is quite reticent and closed off so that when she does open up or act out it's more striking and the fact her design has some fun quirks that the models can play around with; like the fact her hair gets restyled so much in the show. That, and the fact she's the main character as others have mentioned.

You could have summed this up so much faster. Observe:

KoB posted:

she owns

:colbert:

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I could be charitable and say that if "brevity is the soul of wit", then "verbosity is the soul of sincerity" but it's probably more accurate to say "verbosity is the soul of pedantry".

KoB
May 1, 2009

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Kwyndig posted:

she's the yurucamp rei ayanami

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
New trailer for the 2nd season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciGB8qOyXrM

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://twitter.com/chuo8008/status/1332950900457893889
https://twitter.com/chuo8008/status/1332930506632040449

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
First episode of season two was one part dogs, two parts food, and one part BUN. They know the recipe and they're sticking to it.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
https://i.imgur.com/e4OaS7c.webm

https://i.imgur.com/2XnmQT0.webm

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

aw poo poo i didn't realize this had kicked off

:hmmyes:

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Yuru Camp season 2 knew how to start off with a bang! By being warm, pleasant, wholesome, and not loud at all. I'd missed how quietly enjoyable this show was.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Recent Events make it hard for me to get into the right mindset for this show (which breaks my heart because it's a favorite of mine) but this is still aaaaaa~

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Now I want some curry.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
\ コンニチワ /

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Hey guess what came back on preorder just in time for season 2! Shima Rin

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Extremely happy that camp is back. Cannot get over how majestic the scene of Rin meeting Nadeshiko, saying hello, and then leaving was.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That sunrise was perfectly timed. I also cannot believe how much I missed this show, it's like sliding into a warm comfy sweater on a cold winter's day.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Great start to this season :3:

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Rin's first camp was a great flashback to season 1 and cackled out loud at Rin's early smart phone.

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
Lord, that was cosy. I'm so glad to have this show back, and it looks like they're not fixing what ain't broke.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

This couldn't have come out at a more perfect time.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
binged heyacamp yesterday and Could Not BELIEVE the stamp rally was a ruse by chiaki and aoi, mind totally blown

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
those yuruscamps

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

That first episode was exactly what I needed. Rin is both adorable and admirable.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

rin and nadeshiko are friendship goals tbh. i teared up at the end*

*i do this with every episode

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Mini-Inuko is such a little brat, but in a funny way. Also lots of Rin alone time this episode (more than she intended, even.)

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

That was a very intense 25km/h.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The enemies of every vacation itinerary re: food, food trucks and pizza.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I see that Secret Society BLANKET has extended its insidious(ly warm and comfy) tentacles even further...

Also shout outs to chubby Nadeshiko. The Kirby comparisons remain incredibly apt.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Nadeshiko was amazing this episode. How is she always so happy

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Really dug the voice actress for Aya

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!
Chubby Nadeshiko was too powerful for this world.

Burnt Poffin
Oct 10, 2012
Going full Looney Tunes with the eyeballs this episode. Took me by surprise. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Dangit, only a few frames of Grandpa Snake. I was looking forward to the memes.