Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

baw posted:

there is a pizza war brewing in boston...

Man this made me burst out laughing, I'm not sure what I expected from point 1 but it wasn't that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

this could be entirely edible and good and shouldn't be lumped in with the other monstrosities out there. Those fries probably suck tho

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

shadow puppet of a posted:

Forgive the :brazil: but I'm a lazy man.

Any guesses as to what the blue stuff is that Pizzaria D'Gusta is serving up? No (legally required) olive so its the dessert station. What retains that kind of blue color after cooking? Cuttlefish? With banana? Probably. Bless you :brazil:

The blue stuff is probably a very thin sugar glaze that they dribbled over the dessert section after it came out of the oven.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

SniperWoreConverse posted:

this could be entirely edible and good and shouldn't be lumped in with the other monstrosities out there. Those fries probably suck tho

tbh it kind of boggles my mind

either the chicken is pre-cooked and then it's just literally a pizza with a roast chicken on top

or it isnt and that will 100% give you salmonella

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Those look like undercooked McDonald's fries, on top of the exact kind of gnarly slightly browned cheese pizza I love. They did it 3/4 good and then the weird hickory sticks part messes it all up. Plus who needs salty whole mammoth green olives with pizza which is also salty? Just slice the olives and put them on as a real topping!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
gotta say, i love seeing real innovation in pizza

finland

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard
Hell yeah more crust everyone’s favorite part of a pizza.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I've heard about a pizza pie, but this is ridiculous.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
if that was like a pastry crust instead of a pizza crust on top i would eat it and then die of a clogged artery

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Avocado chunks

loving hell

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
baked avocado

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Excelzior posted:

tbh it kind of boggles my mind

either the chicken is pre-cooked and then it's just literally a pizza with a roast chicken on top

or it isnt and that will 100% give you salmonella

it looks like a pizza with a chicken on there, there's no way it'd look like that if they were cooked in the same thing at the same time

TheAardvark posted:

finland

hmm i don't know if this is pizza anymore. Its pushing the form pretty hard. Without the sauce it might have gone too far.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
yeah hello id like a large pizza, greasy chicken skin style, and please also add one fried egg on the slice at 12'o'clock

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

TheAardvark posted:

finland

My favorite local redneck pizza joint here in the outskirts of Virginia Beach has a chicken ranch pizza that's latticed over the top like that with buttered crust, and the crust is yeasty and fresh and it's loving delicious. And an abomination. A delicious abomination.

Some of the brazilian abominations are probably delicious, too, in spite of themselves

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

the lattice pizza pie looks good

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

TheAardvark posted:

yeah hello id like a large pizza, greasy chicken skin style, and please also add one fried egg on the slice at 12'o'clock

Look closer (if you can stomach it), there's some dark secrets hiding under the - slices of provolone? tortillas smothered in shredded cheese? - covering the pizza. At the very least the entire thing seems to be layered in chopped hard-boiled eggs.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That's moister than a WAP (wet rear end president)

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

There has to be some weird tax reason why Brazilians insist on baking in dribbly chocolate alongside their runny low acid cheese. This goes far beyond regional preference. Maybe standalone dessert has 35% VAT? We really need a Brazilian goon in here. Someone go on a F2P game and reach out.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

There has to be some weird tax reason why Brazilians insist on baking in dribbly chocolate alongside their runny low acid cheese. This goes far beyond regional preference. Maybe standalone dessert has 35% VAT? We really need a Brazilian goon in here. Someone go on a F2P game and reach out.

Brazilians pay as much respect to sandwiches as they do pizza. I posted a bunch here

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

TheAardvark posted:

whoa be careful sharing that, it may be subject to copyright

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

COVID notwithstanding, I don’t think I ever want to go to Brazil thanks to this thread.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

baw posted:

whoa be careful sharing that, it may be subject to copyright

a fitting end to the forums. all the death threat/bloodlust poo poo people freak out about, and i get the forums shut down because i stole an image off a 10 year old review of a brazilian pizza place on google maps

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Mods pretending they didn’t know that pizza was underage

Bodhidharma
Jul 2, 2011

"virgin no more! virgin no more!" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

Mierenneuker posted:

You thought nothing would come from this comment when you made it last month, but you invoked der doktor, my friend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmVMxJeNW5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3SP8sY03_A

Gotta love them Texas pizzas I tell ya hwat.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Can somebody please tell me how the hell to pronounce Oetker.

:catstare:

E: or I could not be dumb and click that ad right above my post...

:saddowns:

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

HERR DOKTOR

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Pepperoni Pizza House in Rondonópolis goddamn Brazil is an absolute motherfucker of a pizza place. Lots of innovation.

What are they eating here? A husk form Mass Effect 1 slathered with cheese?

If it is husk they still add mayo, ketchup and loving Mustard to make it more palatable.

You want more innovation? How about burnt to cinders potato chip bits. MMmmm. All that carbon really soaks up the mayo.

Also, whatever this burnt and twice-sauced thing is.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
actor is about 75 lb too thin to play a texan

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Stealing this name for my new SimCity

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib

you know it's a fancy place when coke is served in a wine glass

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

TheAardvark posted:

finland

Leave it to the finns to put bad pizza in jail :finland:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Pepperoni Pizza House in Rondonópolis goddamn Brazil is an absolute motherfucker of a pizza place. Lots of innovation.

What are they eating here? A husk form Mass Effect 1 slathered with cheese?

hmm, plantain pizza... might work? not sure about that one though

assuming that's plantains, bbq pork, pickles.... i dunno, i'd try it i think

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Knitting Beetles posted:

For a second I thought that glass had an ear

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Knitting Beetles posted:

Everyone knows the best pizza places serve the coke in those red translucent cups with the bumps.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

This but the painting is of the bird'snest/plantain pizza with mayonnaise and ketchup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC77yG_mHjY

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Everyone knows the best pizza places serve the coke in those red translucent cups with the bumps.

This guy knows what’s up

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Ugly In The Morning posted:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Rammid's Pizzaria is a classy joint you can tell by the way they tuck-roll the crust and cumpool the tax-evading strawberry section while REMAINING IN STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH BRAZILLIAN OLIVE LAW.

Imagine ripping off an orange filled tuckroll and getting to much on all those runnels and rivulets of low acid, room temperature store catupiry, Yummers.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Cartoon Man posted:

Can somebody please tell me how the hell to pronounce Oetker.

It's pronounced like Ötker. hth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Like Roentgen but without some of the letters and not quite as much radioactivity