Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I had the privilege of seeing Boots, Boots' Dad, and Angela Davis speak on an NLG zoom call. They're all cool people, despite Davis succing for Biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
as someone from rural indiana, I...

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Doc Hawkins posted:

More people like Biden than Harris, and they're going to install her as president, so that's pretty funny.

and, and, the first term ever served by a female president will actually be obama's 3rd term via the back door, lmao.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Shipon posted:

when the primaries first happened my thoughts were pretty much "i want bernie and will donate to him but if it's not him i'll accept biden because idk it'll get people to be quiet" until they decided to push harris. gently caress her, i would rather trump win again than potentially have her as president because she is the epitome of the worst democratic party impulses

in the weeds here but I think Kamala's succ impulses are the second-worst strain of modern dems, because I do feel deep down that she is a partisan who would appoint a lovely democrat over a lovely republican with no remorse

the worst democrats are people like chris matthews who wax poetic about tip o'neill and reagan and handjobs across the aisle and why dem presidents retain republicans in foreign policy roles in the executive

THS
Sep 15, 2017

it remains to be seen how trump covid affects the election. we don’t know yet if he pretty much is mostly recovered in a week, or if he is incredibly hosed up and has to cancel appearances, cancel debates, cant do anything but a few minutes of edited video, etc. like it’s the difference between “back to normal, covid is no big deal” and literally not being able to campaign

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the way he was loving gasping for air yesterday wasn't great! at this point he's got like a 50% shot of irreversible lung damage

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
The only reason Trump can function is because hes zooted up on experimental steroids. Hes not even close to out of the woods and the drugs are the only thing holding off the worst symptoms.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
they pumped bolsonaro with steroids, and prob cortisol too, and he looked blown up as hell

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Maybe with all the steroids, potus will become incredibly powerful and hold up the crumbling bridges with his own broad shoulders, finallu fulfilling the prophecy of Infrastructure Week.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Gio posted:

he’s right, though.

just because he has a rabid and unwavering base of supporters doesnt mean thats enough to push him over the finish line. he is losing by 22 points among seniors in MI. 22 points. that is well beyond the margin of error.

e: anyways the most embarassing things were said by amber. her not knowing how, exactly, the right interprets covid (“overblown” or “just the (bad) flu, bro”) was pretty bad for the self appointed “working class whisperer”.

I have about as much faith in poling as I do in CDC coronavirus guidelines, so who knows what's going to happen. All signs point toward hilariously dumb though!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

All the dems get covid from Trump after reaching across the aisle and die, then Trump dies as hatred is the only think keeping him alive, then communism

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Centrist Committee posted:

I have about as much faith in poling as I do in CDC coronavirus guidelines, so who knows what's going to happen. All signs point toward hilariously dumb though!

yeah i’m still half expecting a 2016 repeat tbh. but who the gently caress knows.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Gio posted:

yeah i’m still half expecting a 2016 repeat tbh. but who the gently caress knows.

I was until trump got corona and now this stimulus thing. Full Biden pilling now

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

Maybe with all the steroids, potus will become incredibly powerful and hold up the crumbling bridges with his own broad shoulders, finallu fulfilling the prophecy of Infrastructure Week.

my deadlifting very alive president!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

single-eye-emoji

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

projecthalaxy posted:

Trump is going to do his next press conference in a sleeveless tapout shirt and instead of taking questions he's going to pull apart a car with his bare hands

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Lol there's no way Biden wins his entire campaign is telling people to gently caress off and die.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

MonsieurChoc posted:

Lol there's no way Biden wins his entire campaign is telling people to gently caress off and die.
sure, but im pretty sure the trump campaign is doing a much better job of selling that message right now.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Biden campaign: gently caress off and die
Trump campaign: fucks off and dies

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Crane Fist posted:

Biden campaign: gently caress off and die
Trump campaign: fucks off and dies

the two parties really have switched their strategies

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Did anyone actually listen to the Hillary podcast? Or better yet are there any good takedowns of it? I'm in the mood for hearing short clips followed by someone savaging the poo poo out of it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i did. it was a sermon from John Wesley, she's just as adamantly Methodist as people said she was and i'm glad she's letting that light shine instead of hiding it under a bushel

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
https://twitter.com/mikeduncan/status/1313870391572656130

Hell yeah

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

one hundred and eight Christian minutes of 100% pure brain-smoothening power, let's loving go

https://twitter.com/E1podcast/status/1313872786482487301

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

tinstaach posted:

one hundred and eight Christian minutes of 100% pure brain-smoothening power, let's loving go

https://twitter.com/E1podcast/status/1313872786482487301

hell yeah

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

108 is the buddhist number

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Liz's monologue at the end of today's TrueAnon was extremely cool and good.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Learning that the deep state Chuck Berry guys use FTP to transfer crimes.xlst around made me laugh out loud

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

liz just blew out the back walls of that last ep

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

shots at the virgil texas and chris hayes of the world.

always nice that trueanon doesnt wallow in the poo poo that our world has become and can provide some nice content during these trying times

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

lmao at chapo taking a potshot at the subreddit, still loving mad lmao

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Chapo check

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Chapo should tell us their SA usernames (I'm amber)

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

It's never healthy for the posters in a thread when there is a chance that sempai will actually notice them.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

TeenageArchipelago posted:

lmao at chapo taking a potshot at the subreddit, still loving mad lmao

seethe more chump

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

Noobicide posted:

Thanks, I'm gonna look into the google drive thing as a better way to reach beta readers.

If you're after beta readers podcast fanfiction is your best bet.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
nice

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

Weembles posted:

It's never healthy for the posters in a thread when there is a chance that sempai will actually notice them.

the dream that someone is reading your posts leads only to madness. the true poster posts to the void.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Often Abbreviated posted:

the dream that someone is reading your posts leads only to madness. the true poster posts to the void.

That's why nobody of note cops to being a goon, or if they do, funny how they only ever seem to lurk, and definitely don't have lovely posts or hilarious rapsheets to undermine their credibility

Anyone who really lurks would say my account is x, anyone else is a bred in the bone poster so bad they are indistinguishable from the hive mind

e: this is a smart thing to do, you don't want goon stink on you irl

Harold Stassen has issued a correction as of 10:30 on Oct 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

That's why nobody of note cops to being a goon, or if they do, funny how they only ever seem to lurk, and definitely don't have lovely posts or hilarious rapsheets to undermine their credibility

Anyone who really lurks would say my account is x, anyone else is a bred in the bone poster so bad they are indistinguishable from the hive mind

e: this is a smart thing to do, you don't want goon stink on you irl