Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
In a superflex league and I need someone for the superflex, standard scoring for all positions:

Waiver wire QBs:
Foles vs TB
Stidham vs DEN
Kyle Allen vs LAR
Flacco vs ARI

My options on the bench:
Drew Lock @ NE if he plays
DJ Moore @ ATL
Dobbins vs CIN

Is it worth picking up someone like Allen or Foles for this week, or should I just go with a bench player? It has keepers where FAs have much less value than drafted players and we get charged money after a certain number of waiver moves so generally I try and keep waiver moves down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

PPR, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex; bolded are my current starters.... but I'm really torn about instead finding a way to play the guys in italics
Dalvin Cook @ Sea, Antonio Gibson vs LAR, David Johnson vs Jax, Kenyan Drake @ NYJ, D'Andre Swift, D'Ernest Johnson
Allen Robinson vs TB, Terry McLaurin vs LAR, Diontae Johnson vs Phi, Darius Slayton @ Dal, Russell Gage vs Car

For the RBs: I feel like in PPR Gibson is a must start now; David Johnson is in because the Jaguars have injuries on D and were already bad at run D; I have Drake out after busting 3 out of 4 weeks but they are playing the Jets so I'm not sure if I should give him one more chance
For the WRs: Terry McLaurin seems like a must start, too, but he is not practicing this week when a new QB will be be throwing him the ball and he will probably be shadowed by Jalen Ramsey so I'm just torn about playing him when... Diontae is coming off a bye and will be playing a soft Eagles pass D and Slayton will be playing against one of the worst D's in the league

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Pick 3 WRs, no PPR:

Justin Jefferson vs Seattle
Allen Robinson II vs Tampa
Tyreke Hill vs Vegas
DJ Chark vs Houston
Deedee Lamb vs NYG
John Brown vs Tennesee (prob cancelled?)
Emmanuel Sanders vs LAC

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Pick 3 WRs, no PPR:

Justin Jefferson vs Seattle
Allen Robinson II vs Tampa
Tyreke Hill vs Vegas
DJ Chark vs Houston
Deedee Lamb vs NYG
John Brown vs Tennesee (prob cancelled?)
Emmanuel Sanders vs LAC
If it were me I would do Justin Jefferson, Allen Robinson, and Ceedee or Tyreek.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Pretty much my thoughts but it feels wrong to sit Chark. I should trade some excess for better RBs

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
I have to choose a QB to stream this week, it looks like the best options are:

Teddy Bridgewater @ ATL
Gardner Minshew @ HOU
Handsome Jimmy v MIA
Daniel Jones @ DAL
Justin Herbert @ NO

I have Bridgewater at the moment, but all these guys seem like they're around the same level: Bridge, Jimmy, and Jones have the best matchups, Gardner's been doing the best overall, and Herbert's on the rise. Anyone have any different insights or advice? Thanks!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Stream Bridgewater.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
From my other league, looks like Mike Evans is still questionable. Still probably a must-start right? Right now, my other options are just an also-questionable Mostert, Mark Ingram, or Hunter Henry.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
^^ Yeah if he plays you start him and hold your breath that he doesn't aggravate anything. That's my plan anyways!

Uh, how is Tyreek Hill a 'maybe start'? Don't sit your studs.

Salvor, I'd go Reek, ARob, Jefferson with Robinson being the guy I'd swap out if I felt better about someone else.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Gobias Ind. posted:

Uh, how is Tyreek Hill a 'maybe start'? Don't sit your studs.

Salvor, I'd go Reek, ARob, Jefferson with Robinson being the guy I'd swap out if I felt better about someone else.
:shrug: they're all studs if you consider Jefferson's last two weeks plus his matchup vs Seattle this week. I think Robinson is a must start with Big Dick Nick dropping bombs in his lap.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

:shrug: they're all studs if you consider Jefferson's last two weeks plus his matchup vs Seattle this week. I think Robinson is a must start with Big Dick Nick dropping bombs in his lap.

Jefferson has a great matchup and is a great play this week. Nobody is a 'stud' after 2 games.

Robinson is fine but he also had like 5 PPR points last week before he got 18 on the Bears garbage time TD drive.

Tyreek Hill should not ever be benched, that's all I'm saying :) He is the best start of the bunch because he has the highest floor and the highest ceiling.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
1 PPR:

Looking like Mostert is on track to come back this week - McKinnon or Ronald Jones tonight?

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

That's a tough one. Maybe RoJo for floor and McK for ceiling.

Pick a Flex PPR:
Kelley @NO
Montgomery vsTB
Bell vsARI
Jeudy @NE

I was going to play Monty but I don't like his matchup at all.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
1ppr
Henderson @ WFT
Freeman @ DAL
J. Jackson @ NO

Need a replacement for Singletary since I'm not messing with that game this week lol.

Chernabog posted:

That's a tough one. Maybe RoJo for floor and McK for ceiling.

Pick a Flex PPR:
Kelley @NO
Montgomery vsTB
Bell vsARI
Jeudy @NE

I was going to play Monty but I don't like his matchup at all.

I'd be pretty tempted to throw Bell out there assuming no setbacks this week.

igota75
Feb 9, 2006
hopeless in honolulu
Out of 6 I can pick 3!
Tyler Lockett
Allen Robinson
Calvin Ridley
DJ Moore
Robbie Anderson
Justin Jefferson

I feel like it’s the top 3 but I’m tempted to go for both Moore and Anderson vs the Falcons d?

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

freeman posted:

1ppr
Henderson @ WFT
Freeman @ DAL
J. Jackson @ NO

Need a replacement for Singletary since I'm not messing with that game this week lol.

I'd be pretty tempted to throw Bell out there assuming no setbacks this week.

It has to be Henderson normally but Freeman against Dallas could be a lottery ticket. Depends on what you need.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

igota75 posted:

Out of 6 I can pick 3!
Tyler Lockett
Allen Robinson
Calvin Ridley
DJ Moore
Robbie Anderson
Justin Jefferson

I feel like it’s the top 3 but I’m tempted to go for both Moore and Anderson vs the Falcons d?

Justin Jefferson could have a huge game against Seattle’s D who has given up the most “pass yards traveled in the air”. Plus a bunch of YAC.

But you can’t go wrong with your top three either.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

Pick a WR for second flex spot. 0.5 ppr.

K. Cole (Jax) @Hou
or
T. Higgins (Cin) @Bal
Or
A. Brown* (Ten) vs Buf

*questionable with injury. Also who knows wtf is going on with Titans Covid

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

Pick a WR for second flex spot. 0.5 ppr.

K. Cole (Jax) @Hou
or
T. Higgins (Cin) @Bal
Or
A. Brown* (Ten) vs Buf

*questionable with injury. Also who knows wtf is going on with Titans Covid

Higgins IMO. Who knows if Jacksonville is going to be able to get the passing game going against Houston. Too risky with Chark in the mix too

AJ is supposedly good to go but who knows if the game actually happens. (Hope so because I drafted him)

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

yourdadsbestfriend posted:

I have to choose a QB to stream this week, it looks like the best options are:

Teddy Bridgewater @ ATL
Gardner Minshew @ HOU
Handsome Jimmy v MIA
Daniel Jones @ DAL
Justin Herbert @ NO

I have Bridgewater at the moment, but all these guys seem like they're around the same level: Bridge, Jimmy, and Jones have the best matchups, Gardner's been doing the best overall, and Herbert's on the rise. Anyone have any different insights or advice? Thanks!

Bridgewater isn’t available in my league but I’m rolling out Minshew in place of Josh Allen - if needed.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Gobias Ind. posted:

Jefferson has a great matchup and is a great play this week. Nobody is a 'stud' after 2 games.

Robinson is fine but he also had like 5 PPR points last week before he got 18 on the Bears garbage time TD drive.

Tyreek Hill should not ever be benched, that's all I'm saying :) He is the best start of the bunch because he has the highest floor and the highest ceiling.

Truth. Tyreek is the only DSYS of the bunch.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a flex in 0 PPR.

Ingram v Cin
Deebo v Mia
Latavius Murray v LAC
Jeudy @ NE

Leaning Jeudy at the moment. Deebo is just coming back from injury and apparently battling an illness this week. Ingram and Murray aren't exactly featured backs and are inconsistent.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

dxt posted:

Need a flex in 0 PPR.

Ingram v Cin
Deebo v Mia
Latavius Murray v LAC
Jeudy @ NE

Leaning Jeudy at the moment. Deebo is just coming back from injury and apparently battling an illness this week. Ingram and Murray aren't exactly featured backs and are inconsistent.

https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/cf03d548-9ff4-4bc4-80ea-eb903ac38092

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Poque posted:

Stream Bridgewater.

Sounds like a lovely place to camp

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I am so lost:

0.5 PPR
Will Fuller V vs. JAX
Stefon Diggs vs. TEN
Robby Anderson vs. ATL
A.J. Brown vs. BUF

Pick two WRs.

Is it simply a matter of Fuller and Diggs? Anderson's got the juicy matchup plus dink-and-dunk volume. Brown is probably too much of a question mark.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Kull the Conqueror posted:

I am so lost:

0.5 PPR
Will Fuller V vs. JAX
Stefon Diggs vs. TEN
Robby Anderson vs. ATL
A.J. Brown vs. BUF

Pick two WRs.

Is it simply a matter of Fuller and Diggs? Anderson's got the juicy matchup plus dink-and-dunk volume. Brown is probably too much of a question mark.

Diggs and Anderson imo

Check again on Sunday though because if that Bills/Titans game gets cancelled then your choice is made for you.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pick a RB, a WR, and a Flex:
David Johnson vs Jax
Antonio Gibson vs LAR
Kenyan Drake @ NYJ

Terry McLaurin vs LAR
Diontae Johnson vs Philly
Darius Slayton @ Dal
Russel Gage vs Car

I'm leaning David Johnson, Gibson, and McLaurin but I really like Diontae and Darius's matchups.

dy. posted:

Half-PPR, pick 1. Note that Godwin is out.

Tee Higgins
Scotty Miller
Brandon Aiyuk
Russell Gage
I hope you didnt play Miller!

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
I need a deep flex for .5 PPR

Renfrow @ KC
Ruggs @ KC
Latavius vs LAC

I am not particularly excited about any of these options

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

Scruffy the janitor posted:

I need a deep flex for .5 PPR

Renfrow @ KC
Ruggs @ KC
Latavius vs LAC

I am not particularly excited about any of these options

Yeah. It’s not great but I think I’m slightly leaning towards Ruggs? I think he’s got the most boom or bust potential which with a deep flex is okay. Plus he might get some good garbage time looks.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Spoeank I see that Mostert is listed as Questionable for this weekend. Do I sit McKinnon?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Couldn't work out any trades for a stud so still stuck with a revolving door of options for my flex in 1 PPR.

James Robinson @HOU
DJ Chark @HOU
Antonio Gibson vLAR
Josh Kelley @NO
Aiyuk vMIA

Currently have Robinson slotted in, but i keep going back and forth between him, Chark, and Gibson.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

VietCampo posted:

Couldn't work out any trades for a stud so still stuck with a revolving door of options for my flex in 1 PPR.

James Robinson @HOU
DJ Chark @HOU
Antonio Gibson vLAR
Josh Kelley @NO
Aiyuk vMIA

Currently have Robinson slotted in, but i keep going back and forth between him, Chark, and Gibson.

I like Chark. I'm a little sore i benched him last week though so I am biased.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

VietCampo posted:

Couldn't work out any trades for a stud

VietCampo posted:

James Robinson @HOU

Don't need to trade for a stud when you've already got one.

For real though, Robinson hasn't had less than 17 touches in a game so far and the Houston rush D is pretty bad. I'd stick with him.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

For real though, Robinson hasn't had less than 17 touches in a game so far and the Houston rush D is pretty bad. I'd stick with him.
Seconding this. When I lost Saquon for the season I plugged James RB1son in his place and havent looked back.

Still looking for thoughts on this, PPR:
David Johnson vs Jax
Antonio Gibson vs LAR
Kenyan Drake @ NYJ

Terry McLaurin vs LAR
Darius Slayton @ Dal
Russel Gage vs Car

I'm leaning David Johnson, Gibson, and McLaurin but I really like Diontae and Darius's matchups and I am also unsure about playing two players from the same team that will be having a mediocre-at-best QB playing for the first time this season, and its against the Rams.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

Chris Thompson had zero touches last week. Robinson is both floor+ and ceiling+. I agree with this gentlegoon.

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Seconding this. When I lost Saquon for the season I plugged James RB1son in his place and havent looked back.

Still looking for thoughts on this, PPR:
David Johnson vs Jax
Antonio Gibson vs LAR
Kenyan Drake @ NYJ

Terry McLaurin vs LAR
Darius Slayton @ Dal
Russel Gage vs Car

I'm leaning David Johnson, Gibson, and McLaurin but I really like Diontae and Darius's matchups and I am also unsure about playing two players from the same team that will be having a mediocre-at-best QB playing for the first time this season, and its against the Rams.

I'd go with either Diontae or Gage (Julio is out so those targets are practically guaranteed) because as a McLaurin dynasty owner I can tell you as much as I think that kid is basically matchup proof a this point, his rear end is stapled to my bench until I see how Kyle Allen works out. Kyle Allen is BAD.

When he puts up 15 on my bench I'll eat crow but I'd much rather pass on the risk this week and you have good alternatives.

Franks Happy Place fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Oct 10, 2020

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
A couple of simple decisions here on full PPR 12-team league:

RB2, pick 1:
Henderson Jr. @ WFT
D’Ernest Johnson v Colts (I also have Ravens but they are still non-starters IMO)

Henderson has the higher projection by a decent margin, but I’m leaning toward D’Ernest since it seems like he’ll have a much bigger share.

WR, pick 3: (really just feels like a choice between Woods and OBJ for WR1)
Woods @ WFT
Diontae v Eagles
Lamb v Giants

OBJ v Colts

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Franks Happy Place posted:

I'd go with either Diontae or Gage (Julio is out so those targets are practically guaranteed) because as a McLaurin dynasty owner I can tell you as much as I think that kid is basically matchup proof a this point, his rear end is stapled to my bench until I see how Kyle Allen works out. Kyle Allen is BAD.

When he puts up 15 on my bench I'll eat crow but I'd much rather pass on the risk this week and you have good alternatives.
Thank you for this, it pretty much is what I was thinking - I had Carolina WRs that kept letting me down last year when Kyle Allen was throwing. Then it so happens that McLaurin didnt get to practice much with Allen, and McLaurin is going to be covered by Jalen Ramsey, soooo... yeah. I hope Allen gets benched for Alex Smith soon so that McLaurin can help carry me to a championship rather than being "eehhh I know he's good, but his QB..."
With it being PPR and how much Allen dumped off to CMC last year I'm going to keep Gibson in, I think (yes I know Gibson is no CMC but he's been catching some passes out of the backfield so far this year).

As for Diontae vs Gage I think I'll go Diontae after gage's quiet week last week.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Yahoo .5 PPR, Pick Two:

Justin Jefferson @ Seattle
John Brown @ Tennessee
Brandon Aiyuk vs Miami
AJ Brown vs Buffalo
D Schultz vs NYG

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Yahoo .5 PPR, Pick Two:

Justin Jefferson @ Seattle
John Brown @ Tennessee
Brandon Aiyuk vs Miami
AJ Brown vs Buffalo
D Schultz vs NYG
Jefferson is an easy choice for one of them, as for the other...
Shultz vs NYG might be okay but he's like... the 5th receiving option on the team and the Cowboys might run a lot once they get a lead.
AJ Brown is great but is going against an excellent Bills D
Aiyuk is still kinda questionmark to me but Miami's D aint great so maybe he's a good pick if you want to gamble. He's been scoring on runs more than receiving.
John Brown has seen consistent targets so I think I like him the most here?

If it were me I would go Jefferson > AJ Brown > J Brown > Aiyuk > Schultz, with the two Browns being a coinflip if you have strong opinions about either over the other.

edit: keep in mind though I had bad opinions about playing someone else over Tyreek Hill when someone asked about their lineup :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Should i really try playing Minshew or Burrow this week in place of Matt Ryan? Doesn't look like Julio will play, so I have him benched at least...