Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
DeSantis would 100% consent to Trump holding a literal death rally in his state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Shouldn't people close to him not be trying to get him to debate in this state?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Pick posted:

They’re probably just hoping he gets bad enough that they don’t have to say No.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Pick posted:

I think if I were in his campaign I would be pushing him to do the debate to push as much of the blame for his impending loss onto him and not the sacks of cash missing from the campaign and currently in my apartment

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

god I want to see him do a rally like this. it will be amazing

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
A swing state falling because 10,000 screaming chuds went to one of his rallies and ended up being too sick to vote on election day would cap the last six months off very nicely.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Good thing he put out all those super convincing proof of life videos earlier today just so he could piss it all away by going on Hannity and hacking his lungs up

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1314388812760518661

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

gay picnic defence posted:

A swing state falling because 10,000 screaming chuds went to one of his rallies and ended up being too sick to vote on election day would cap the last six months off very nicely.

ladies and gentlemen, the democrats have finally won florida. in related news it now has a higher coronavirus death toll than new york

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

So is it possible he's actually starting to decline and he can't hide it any more?

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

TulliusCicero posted:

So is it possible he's actually starting to decline and he can't hide it any more?

i mean we have very little indication he was ever really better

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I don’t know what has possessed him to do this interview when he knows he can’t keep it together

Like that has had to have been the ONLY topic of discussion in the last week, how to keep up the image of “I’m all better now, vote for me to get your free magic covid cure”

Oh it’s Thursday? Time to go on hannity and sound like death warmed over

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Data Graham posted:

I don’t know what has possessed him to do this interview when he knows he can’t keep it together

Like that has had to have been the ONLY topic of discussion in the last week, how to keep up the image of “I’m all better now, vote for me to get your free magic covid cure”

Oh it’s Thursday? Time to go on hannity and sound like death warmed over

It's the fact that he's pathologically incapable of not being the center of attention.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TulliusCicero posted:

I mean, 'decline' implies he was ever actually on the upswing and not just experiencing the virus like any other person

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
If he really stopped the steroids today then hes going to be in for some poo poo this weekend.

Quiet Enable
Aug 29, 2017

"Everything in your head doesn't need to be said."

DynamicSloth posted:

DeSantis would 100% consent to Trump holding a literal death rally in his state.

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
Wait, did he say the US would become a "9th world country" if Biden won? What the gently caress does that even mean?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Still Dismal posted:

Wait, did he say the US would become a "9th world country" if Biden won? What the gently caress does that even mean?

Biden will hand us over to the lizard people and we will officially be integrated as the ninth world in their interstellar empire.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Third world is bad so ninth world is three times as bad

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

TulliusCicero posted:

I dunno, I feel like when I'm coming back from an illness is when I'll be coughing and phlegmy like he is in this interview.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Still Dismal posted:

It means the president is an absolute fuckin' moron.

There Bias Two posted:

Biden will hand us over to the lizard people and we will officially be integrated as the ninth world in their interstellar empire.

Awesome. I hear those guys have loving healthcare.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

There Bias Two posted:

sounds better all the time

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Pick posted:

applying any sort of logical thought process to someone adjacent to Donald Trump's campaign is a fool's errand

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

Pick posted:

They're all loving idiots and not a single one of them knows what they're doing.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Kavros posted:

Are they going to start tapering him off the steroids? That would be a horrendous crash to deal with during covid's hellish second phase. I was barely mobile for four days.

probably in a week or so, you have to be super gradual with this type of poo poo.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1314386638546579456

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Trump on that good good

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1314410306584694784?s=19

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Ah yes, Virginia's famous Second Amendment.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Why did he tweet this in an Italian accent.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Dapper_Swindler posted:

probably in a week or so, you have to be super gradual with this type of poo poo.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1314386638546579456

What happens if you don’t taper them?

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Why did he tweet this in an Italian accent.

"I save a the second amendment!! I don't pay a the taxes!! Ohhh!!"

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Is that assuming he caught covid last week? Or the week before?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Ah yes, Virginia's famous Second Amendment.

Don't you remember that classic holiday tale, "Yes Virginia, There is a Second Amendment"? :v:

E:

Pick posted:

I for one am glad that Trump's army of hangers-on, lackeys, sycophants, and leeches are either too afraid/too stupid to stop him, and so let him continue to just go out there and let his steroid-fueled Swiss cheese brain spew out whatever dumb Fox News/OANN/Twitter nonsense that manages to ooze its way to the forefront of his mind, so that he looks even more like a demented tyrant with less than a month to go before Election Day and a horrified Republican Party trailing in the polls. That is, when he's able to, and isn't incapacitated because he's wheezing like a broken set of bagpipes because he's drowning in coronavirus lung fluid (which he has also infected several of the aforementioned hangers-on, lackeys, sycophants, leeches, and other members of the Republican Party with).

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Oct 9, 2020

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Just what does he think dogs are, anyway? Some kind of eldritch abomation that embodies all the worst qualities of reality?

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Ms Adequate posted:

Just what does he think dogs are, anyway? Some kind of eldritch abomation that embodies all the worst qualities of reality?

The mere existence of a creature capable of unconditional love and loyalty is practically an assault on his view of the world.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Sometimes I wonder what the last 4 years would’ve been like if the other networks ran the most particularly insane Hannity call-in clips the next morning and treated it like the ongoing story his regular meltdowns have been. Maybe it wouldn’t have taken until the debate for the people who don’t typically engage with politics to notice.

Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

gay picnic defence posted:

What happens if you don’t taper them?

Depends on the dosage and duration, but steroid withdrawal syndrome. Fever, lethargy, joint/muscle pain, malaise, emotional instability, etc..

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Supposed doctors note: Trump has been symptom free for 24 hours.
Trump: *hacks up a lung during a phone interview*

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

nimby posted:

Supposed doctors note: Trump has been symptom free for 24 hours.
Trump: *hacks up a lung during a phone interview*

Them not seeing this coming is just hilariously dumb.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

evilweasel posted:

I think if I were in his campaign I would be pushing him to do the debate to push as much of the blame for his impending loss onto him and not the sacks of cash missing from the campaign and currently in my apartment
🎶Keep spendin' most my life livin' in a grifter's paradise 🎶

Ms Adequate posted:

He has no idea (from 2016, but still fairly amusing).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Fred probably told a young Trump some dog idiom frequently, and his now decaying still half-remembers it.