Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreqqus
Feb 21, 2013

BAMF!

Pastry of the Year posted:

OK, if you're a thread regular and want Drifting Gorilla to tell the rest of the forums that you have terrible/wonderful taste in comics, you have until 12 PM EST on 10/10 to let me know.

I rarely post but I've read every page of this God forsaken thread, and I'd love to have this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Gimme gimme please

-Zydeco- has a new favorite as of 01:40 on Oct 10, 2020

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008
Another mostly lurker but I also read everything in this thread and would like the Tokyo drifting gorilla as well!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
gimme dat tag i can always use another ty

The Killer Dynamo
May 31, 2011

Gonna have a good time tonight
Longtime lurker enticed by the promise of gorilla drifting. Yes please!

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Interested in a drifting gorilla gangtag as well, I made a version with a transparent background since it stood out a bit on the grey post background.

joneswt
Feb 22, 2011

Long time lurker here, want some of that gorilla goodness.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Yes, please! Thank you!

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Gorilla me up

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I am more regular of a different comics thread but I would forsake them three times for that glorious gorilla

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
I could have been first to post the gorilla comic but I got scared because it's anime :rip:

(everyone read the gorilla comic)

OK, if you're a thread regular and want Drifting Gorilla to tell the rest of the forums that you have terrible/wonderful taste in comics, you have until 12 PM EST on 10/10 to let me know.

I don't post is that OK? please and thank you

Nastyman has a new favorite as of 02:31 on Oct 10, 2020

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

I wouldn't mind joining the Initial G gang

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

I would love a drifting gorilla tag. A handsome drifting gorilla. Mmmmm.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Yes please. Once the sale goes through I may get a new av and put a lil’ cop hat on him for the username.

Yngwie Mangosteen has a new favorite as of 02:37 on Oct 10, 2020

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Ephphatha posted:

Interested in a drifting gorilla gangtag as well, I made a version with a transparent background since it stood out a bit on the grey post background.

:hmmyes:

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009

I am a super regular lurker. Gorilla please!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
monke

Wolfechu
May 2, 2009

All the world's a stage I'm going through

Oh, hell yes

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I'm convinced gorilla me please

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Amazing :lmao:

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Royal Canadian Twitch Academy still makes me laugh after all these years apparently. I'm now into 1998.

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

I'm not here to fuck spiders!

Oh my God yes

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

yes pls

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

Strong gorilla desire from this, a PYF Comics thread lurker.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

TheAardvark posted:

beartato tag or bust

I don't hang out in this thread enough for gotillatag, nor do I want it. But beartato is my spirit animal (honestly though, it's Reginald) and the AC goons take that poo poo way too seriously, so if beartato tag ever happens, I wants it.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Some Goon posted:

I don't hang out in this thread enough for gotillatag, nor do I want it. But beartato is my spirit animal (honestly though, it's Reginald) and the AC goons take that poo poo way too seriously, so if beartato tag ever happens, I wants it.

Beartato is my spirit animal. Reginald is also my spirit animal.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I know that it's not a comic but I feel like this is worth breaking the thread's purpose for

https://twitter.com/jimprov/status/1314693310276141058

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

TheAardvark posted:

Beartato is my spirit animal. Reginald is also my spirit animal.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
I've just been clicking random and got the spirit animal one:

Also:

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

I just clicked on this thread for the first time ever and the last post is one of my absolute favourite all time comics.

I continue to pay Anthony Clark money on Patreon even though he hasn't updated Reginald and Beartato in over a year. I know he does "Back" now but I'm not into it even though it seems like I really *should* be because I liked KC Green's Gunshow comics too.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

I never knew where "anime is blood" originated. Neat.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

WhatEvil posted:

I just clicked on this thread for the first time ever and the last post is one of my absolute favourite all time comics.
This one gets me every time and is my actual favorite:

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

Does reading the thread count? Because I would like one.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
rilla' me, plz

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Ephphatha posted:

I would like the transparent gorilla tag plz

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

I’ll drift with that ape for SURE. LAY IT ON ME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Scantron
Nov 6, 2009
Same. I don’t think I’ve ever posted here but I read this thread daily so gimme that’s sweet sweet gorilla tag