Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol?
lol
lol!
View Results

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

holy poo poo that was fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

holy poo poo that was fast

:stare:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Midjack posted:

oh hey, go in the control panel and you can toggle your donation tags now!
edit:

just came here to post this

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless
What else had been held back from us?!

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002
Posting in the new main forum!

All hail Jeffrey

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
there's an 'Enable experimental features' thing in options now that i don't remember

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

also thank god i can get rid of that donation tag, really makes the av flow better

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I shall never recant my lols.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Midjack posted:

oh hey, go in the control panel and you can toggle your donation tags now!
edit:

:nice:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I shall never recant my lols.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
lomarf's end. no more lols

kitten emergency posted:

there's an 'Enable experimental features' thing in options now that i don't remember

that's been there for a long time

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

lol

e: late, poo poo

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
he's not kidding when he says he's taken down the store. secure.somethingawful.com just completely fails to load.

glad to see some things never change

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

infernal machines posted:

lomarf's end. no more lols

that's been there for a long time

in my defense i haven't clicked on the options screen in at least ten years

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

there's not really any reason to go in there. i think i checked it once after re-reging and that's when i saw the experimental features thing

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
so how long before we discover jeffery is also a wifebeater

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

what if owning the forums turns you into a wifebeater

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

so how long before we discover jeffery is also a wifebeater

oh no, jeffery is something much worse.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
a wife eater???

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

we’re being set up! yospos is being set up!!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

idk if jeffery goes downtown for lunch, but frankly that's none of our business

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
can't wait to go to the subway where lowtax is now a sandwich artist, order a sub for exactly $10, then send it back and demand a refund

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
this idiot had every opportunity for 21 years to build a river of cash out of this place, and instead he pooped in his own mouth

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
a shameful lowtax

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002

Roosevelt posted:

can't wait to go to the subway where lowtax is now a sandwich artist, order a sub for exactly $10, then send it back and demand a refund

Free subs for all goons with accounts before 9 Oct 2009. More if you've been banned and reregged.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i'm just glad i can finally change my avatar

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

oh no, jeffery is something much worse.

idk i havent seen him in the trek thread or the anime forum

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

PCjr sidecar posted:

idk i havent seen him in the trek thread or the anime forum

come to think of it. I’ve never seen him in yospos

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

nah, jeffery from yospos is a different jeffery

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
maybe he was king reol all along??

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
still lolling

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

were all gonna eat poo poo when jeffy livestreams reopening the store and his avatar morphs into anime dog tits and he says its time to take ban the posters THEN HALF AGAIN

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Jeffrey is stymie?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
geoffrey of jospos

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

jeffrey fixing search the day the forums sell is a big dick play

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

get hosed richard lmao

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

he's not kidding when he says he's taken down the store. secure.somethingawful.com just completely fails to load.

glad to see some things never change

i'm guessing he has to get something changed with the payment processor or something

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

the api credentials were probably just hardcoded on every page

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

were all gonna eat poo poo when jeffy livestreams reopening the store and his avatar morphs into anime dog tits and he says its time to take ban the posters THEN HALF AGAIN
can’t wait to get a namechange to “stymie cadaver synod”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
stymie cadaver sysop