Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

biotruths on the something awful forums in the year 2020 what the gently caress

post memes you shits

https://i.imgur.com/WTHckbt.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://youtu.be/nQ6JapKK1mQ

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Benagain posted:

Counterpoint: the omegaverse

What’s the... actually, forget it.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

What’s the... actually, forget it.

TOO LATE!

https://youtu.be/zhWWcWtAUoY

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

rap music posted:

Yeah definitely but it’s not nearly to the same degree, at least in my experience

What does your doctor wife say?

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

So there still exist people who think in TYOOL 2020 that women are "not as horny as men", lol

just lol

I do think there is something to the hypothesis that because there exist strong repressive cultural norms that regulate female sexuality specifically, the forms of expressing horniness and getting super weird about it on the Internet can and do differ roughly along gender lines. I give you exhibit 1: weird fanfiction and drama surrounding it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1u6dcP_JNc&t=282s

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

`Nemesis posted:

Violence plays a significant part of it, dudes can go cruise for anonymous sex with far less of a risk of violence than a woman probably could. It also wasn’t that long ago that it was common to lay blame on a woman for her rape because of how she was dressed or if she had too much alcohol. The risk levels are quite different.

Yeah like, a second ago probably. Just read public comments on the Internet (don't).

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
"women are not as horny as men, in my experience"

imagine telling on yourself like that

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

When women are publicly horny they're usually shamed or worse for it, whereas men are usually encouraged or at worst, tut tutted

:ms:

Its this, consider how much outrage there is over songs like WAP but mostly silence or ignorance of the 10x as many nasty songs about guys cum and bonars

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

I specifically added “in my experience” to indicate it was a subjective anecdote as someone that regularly encounters horniness! Sorry for getting you guys worked up lol

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Captain Splendid posted:

was not how people interpreted this:
You are correct, I interpreted it as

that guy posted:

I am walking, talking horny poison

rap music posted:

Sorry for getting you guys worked up lol
Apparently that's not something you have to worry about

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Imagine two equally attractive people, a man and a woman

Imagine these two people approach an equal number of potential partners about “going out back and loving behind the dumpsters”

Which do you think will receive more affirmative responses lol

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

rap music posted:

I specifically added “in my experience” to indicate it was a subjective anecdote as someone that regularly encounters horniness! Sorry for getting you guys worked up lol

Only your own apparently.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
i sure do love to read memes here on something awful

oh

oh dear

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

"equally attractive" doesn't specify how attractive so now I'm wondering whether the relative success rate varies as you change the absolute attractiveness of the two subjects.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

'Women are not as horny as men' says man in the same world where 60 Shades made roughly infinite money

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Lol hetero dudes are the worst, consistently and forever

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

rap music posted:

Imagine these two people approach an equal number of potential partners about “IF I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU SQUART ACROSS THE ROOM”

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Squirt is stored in the bladder.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

barbecue at the folks posted:

So there still exist people who think in TYOOL 2020 that women are "not as horny as men", lol

Yeah, for every guy that have a Deviant Art where he exclusively draws Bowserette in various stages of pregnancy with Fred Flinstone’s baby, there’s like three ladies writing massive stories about having a whirlwind romance with an abusive immortal Frankenstein from the Scottish Highlands, or a story about two men who are part demon, vampire, angel and pegasus that gently caress a lot when not running their successful boulangerie, or a comic where the sisters from Frozen take the place of Mina and Dracula in the Francis Ford Coppola film version of the story (it’s in the byob comic thread atm). None are without sin. All are guilty.

I do think guys stuff gets more attention because, if you’re not a jerk already, it feels worse to rag on ladies for their weird sex stuff than it does to give Quentin Tarantino the business. Also, we tend to cross boundaries without invitation, especially online, and try to force you to know what we’re into, so there’s this element of “he started it,” where with lady stuff you’d have to be skulking around whatever forum they workshop their smut in.

I don’t have to watch that. I don’t. I don’t... I don’t

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

I’m a bi daddy hth!

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

rap music posted:

I’m a bi daddy hth!

I wasn't referring to you

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

rap music posted:

Imagine these two people approach an equal number of potential partners about “going out back and loving behind the dumpsters”

Weirdly enough you can be incredibly horny without loving someone behind a dumpster.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Weirdly enough you can be incredibly horny without loving someone behind a dumpster.

:monocle:

e: "Hi, I'm Troy McClure..."

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I wasn't referring to you

Oh ok usually assume it’s me when someone is being regarded as horrible

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Is it possible to learn this power?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

OwlFancier posted:

Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from a cisguy

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rap music posted:

If this is what you've been doing no wonder you think women aren't horny

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Hokuto No Ken has always been meme material but I largely missed these ones:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Hw_XqfzjE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uik-zuZ-0T4

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

rap music posted:

Dig up, stupid!

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SpacePig posted:

One thing I'll always remember is when 4chan chuds photoshopped pictures of Ben Shapiro to look like a woman by giving him long hair and adding makeup, and they were all horny for him.

And then some time later, his sister also started doing videos. She looked exactly like those photos, but with "less makeup", and all they wanted to see was her feet.

https://twitter.com/bonerhitler/status/1028259280695250944?s=20

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Same but I was screaming because my mom died ten years ago

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

"...but it helps!"

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean there's nothing stopping you using it as one if you are into the hot pink h r giger looking donger.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Who What Now posted:

Dig up, stupid!

Oh ho but don’t you see, I’ve set everyone up to prove their respective sex’s horniness through ironclad logic

I’ll be out back behind the dumpsters

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
My understanding is that when you chart the trend over time, mens stated interest in sex looks basically like a chart of testosterone levels, peaking at 19 and slowly but steadily dropping from there, whereas womens trend peaks at 16, goes into a trough in the mid 20's, and then peaks again, but higher, in the early-mid 30's.

I think 2 things about this:

1) Lots of folks view of the world kinda crystallizes in their mid 20's which would get a lot of hetero dudes stuck in a "girls aren't as horny as dudes" mindset.

2) The lowered interest in sex across the population of women in their mid 20's is probably due to being drowned in overt male sexual interest since puberty.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

...anything's a cup holder if you're determined enough!

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

One More Fat Nerd posted:

My understanding is that when you chart the trend over time, mens stated interest in sex looks basically like a chart of testosterone levels, peaking at 19 and slowly but steadily dropping from there, whereas womens trend peaks at 16, goes into a trough in the mid 20's, and then peaks again, but higher, in the early-mid 30's.

I think 2 things about this:

1) Lots of folks view of the world kinda crystallizes in their mid 20's which would get a lot of hetero dudes stuck in a "girls aren't as horny as dudes" mindset.

2) The lowered interest in sex across the population of women in their mid 20's is probably due to being drowned in overt male sexual interest since puberty.

Being around men who are horny for me for 5-10 years would take the horniness or of me, gotta be honest. Best case because I'm bored being hosed, but realistically because men are horrible.

Also, the whole thing about even being labelled as sluts and the negative social implications thereof probably has some relation to overt expressions of horniness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I feel like page 2117 should win some sort of award

This ones not far behind tbh