Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Its gotta be Freeman.

E: he's a back who's kinda cooked on a putrid offense in a time share.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Silly Burrito posted:

Hmm, the waiver wire RB1 wonder who has been great for the last four weeks should be put in my lineup for a fifth week? Amazing analysis, ESPN. Did Watson come up with that gem?

I got a trade offer in my BML yesterday that apparently Watson came up with.

I Give:
James Robinson
Miles Gaskin

I Get:
Nick Chubb
Julian Edelman

It rated it as 4/5 fair and 5/5 value.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Naming my incredible wonder computer after a guy's dumbass sidekick. :thunk:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
All the Jets just got sent home.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1314563628138463233

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
And thus the chaos continues.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

Naming my incredible wonder computer after a guy's dumbass intelligent and brave medical doctor sidekick. :thunk:

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Somebody dropped Edelman. Should I Gallup or Aiyuk to pick him up?

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

sourdough posted:

I think you're asking for too much. Michael Thomas will be back soon and Kamara's usage will come back to earth a bit. The window to buy Conner cheaply probably closed after his two successive games of 120+ yards and a touchdown, and Cooper looks a strong WR1 (2nd in receptions, 3rd by a hair in yardage, just needs to catch a few TDs), and Lamb a WR2/3. They've got the WR depth that maybe they'd consider it, so doesn't hurt to ask, but I'd expect them to decline.

It was offered to me. I'm probably being super greedy but knowing I'll have an RB2 if Kamara goes down is pretty comforting after I lost Barkley on this same team.

Thinking of countering Kamara/Murray/Edelman for Cooper/Conner/Allen and if it gets rejected I won't be upset.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Flacco strikes Bacco

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I’ll be surprised if we see week 8.

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008
Having a seizure of decision paralysis over my flex spot in .5ppr league; it will either go to Jonathan Taylor (vs CLE) or Dionte Johnson (vs PHI). Right now I have Taylor in - my thinking is that the Browns should be able to keep the game close-ish (especially since the Colts won't have Darius Leonard) so Indy will give JT more work than he got against the Bears or the Jets. I can't get comfortable with the decision because the Browns' defense is good against the run and I'm projected to lose by like 15.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

trdn89 posted:

Having a seizure of decision paralysis over my flex spot in .5ppr league; it will either go to Jonathan Taylor (vs CLE) or Dionte Johnson (vs PHI). Right now I have Taylor in - my thinking is that the Browns should be able to keep the game close-ish (especially since the Colts won't have Darius Leonard) so Indy will give JT more work than he got against the Bears or the Jets. I can't get comfortable with the decision because the Browns' defense is good against the run and I'm projected to lose by like 15.

I’d ask what the rest of your lineup looks like but I still feel like the answer is Dionte Johnson.

If you need the big pop like you say, it’s gotta be Dionte Johnson.

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008

decypher posted:

I’d ask what the rest of your lineup looks like but I still feel like the answer is Dionte Johnson.

QB: Teddy (filling in for Stafford's bye week)
WR: Thielan, DJ Moore, McLaurin (also have Crowder but he's definitely the odd man out here)
RB: CEH/Hunt
TE: Gesicki or Hurst
K: Butker
DEF: Colts

Unfortunately my opponent has Zeke, Lamb (both vs NYG), Lockett (vs MIN), Kittle, Waller in the flex, Watson, Tucker/Baltimore D, and Robby Anderson (plus Rojo last night). I'm pretty sure it's going to come down to where the passes go in Panthers/Falcons; if they go to Moore, then my Moore/Teddy stack should be a difference-maker, but if they go to Robby then my QB play gets neutralized and I wasted a spot on Moore.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Alright y’all tell me how bad I fleeced myself here. Offered this while having adult beverages

James Robinson
Devante Parker

For

Aaron Rodgers

I had to get out from Matt Ryan, which knowing this league I can flip for more depth. Other rbs are Sanders, Jacobs, Connor, Taylor, Damien Harris

Other wrs are mike thomas, Odell, mclaurin, Jefferson, slayton

Trade won’t process til after the games so I get Robinson this week

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

SurgicalOntologist posted:

Who do I drop for a kicker? Freeman, Hines, Cooks, Shenault?? I hate this part.

Cooks, without a doubt.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

the_american_dream posted:

Alright y’all tell me how bad I fleeced myself here. Offered this while having adult beverages

James Robinson
Devante Parker

For

Aaron Rodgers

I had to get out from Matt Ryan, which knowing this league I can flip for more depth. Other rbs are Sanders, Jacobs, Connor, Taylor, Damien Harris

Other wrs are mike thomas, Odell, mclaurin, Jefferson, slayton

Trade won’t process til after the games so I get Robinson this week

Yeah, you gave up an RB1, and a WR1/2 for a streaming caliber QB. A QB that will be worse than Matt Ryan when he gets Julio back.

Honestly the worst trade I’ve seen in a long time, possibly ever.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

dkj posted:

Yeah, you gave up an RB1, and a WR1/2 for a streaming caliber QB. A QB that will be worse than Matt Ryan when he gets Julio back.

Honestly the worst trade I’ve seen in a long time, possibly ever.

I think you're too down on Rodgers but yeah...that is a horrific horrific trade. Either one of those guys straight up for Rodgers would have been very bad. Both is devastating.

E: Don't drink and trade, friends

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Aaron Rodgers, on pace for 4800-52-0, streaming caliber

Still a real bad trade obviously

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Oh no

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Friend, fantasy football is full of oh noes. Don’t feel too bad. Live, learn, etc.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Ah it’s all good I’m just staring at a 1-4 and wanted a reliable qb with streaming not being an option in this league. Think my depth allowed an overpay

Matter of fact there’s a greater than zero chance I can swap Ryan for Parker back if I wanted. But I mean I’m likely never starting the guy over Odell Thomas Mclaurin and maybe even Jefferson at the moment

the_american_dream fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Oct 10, 2020

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
This is my 3rd year playing FF, and the first in this league comprised of high school buddies. I need some guidance on how best to move forward as my starting RBs were both Chubb and Ekeler who are both IR'ed at speculated to be out 6 weeks. I have terrible RB depth after them.

14 team, 0PPR w/defensive players, start 1QB/3WR/2RB/1TE/1FLEX/1DST/1K/1D/1DB/1DL/1LB

QB: Herbert (streaming), Stafford (bye)
WR: Cooper, Woods, Diggs, AJ Brown (injured)
RB: Chubb (IR), Ekeler (IR), L. Murray, Henderson Jr., D'Ernest Johnson, J. Jackson
TE: Gesicki
K: Lutz
DST: Chargers

And then a bunch of D players that don't really matter, no really contribute that much to scoring.

There are 5 bench spots, and NO IR SPOTS, so I'm down to 3 usable bench positions. As this is a 14 team league the waiver wire is pretty bare, but that doesn't mean there won't be any gems that pop up in the coming weeks.

I'm 2-2, about to be 2-3 (playing the league leader in PF), and not sure what my chances of being in the playoffs are when Chubb and Ekeler are back healthy.

Should I be looking to trade these two in the mean time to better stay afloat?

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Ah it’s all good I’m just staring at a 1-4 and wanted a reliable qb with streaming not being an option in this league. Think my depth allowed an overpay

Matter of fact there’s a greater than zero chance I can swap Ryan for Parker back if I wanted. But I mean I’m likely never starting the guy over Odell Thomas Mclaurin and maybe even Jefferson at the moment

Parker isn’t the issue with that trade...

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Yea I’m just not as high on Robinson as most. But that’s on me :)

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Yea I’m just not as high on Robinson as most. But that’s on me :)

https://twitter.com/fantasyalarm/status/1314969946808516608?s=21

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Anti-Hero posted:

This is my 3rd year playing FF, and the first in this league comprised of high school buddies. I need some guidance on how best to move forward as my starting RBs were both Chubb and Ekeler who are both IR'ed at speculated to be out 6 weeks. I have terrible RB depth after them.

14 team, 0PPR w/defensive players, start 1QB/3WR/2RB/1TE/1FLEX/1DST/1K/1D/1DB/1DL/1LB

QB: Herbert (streaming), Stafford (bye)
WR: Cooper, Woods, Diggs, AJ Brown (injured)
RB: Chubb (IR), Ekeler (IR), L. Murray, Henderson Jr., D'Ernest Johnson, J. Jackson
TE: Gesicki
K: Lutz
DST: Chargers

And then a bunch of D players that don't really matter, no really contribute that much to scoring.

There are 5 bench spots, and NO IR SPOTS, so I'm down to 3 usable bench positions. As this is a 14 team league the waiver wire is pretty bare, but that doesn't mean there won't be any gems that pop up in the coming weeks.

I'm 2-2, about to be 2-3 (playing the league leader in PF), and not sure what my chances of being in the playoffs are when Chubb and Ekeler are back healthy.

Should I be looking to trade these two in the mean time to better stay afloat?

Yeah ... I think you have to trade one of them. Maybe try for James Robinson or Antonio Gibson, assuming their owners are sleeping and them, and hope they break out.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Got an offer in dynasty just now:

GIVE: Antonio Gibson, Chase Claypool
GET: DJ Moore, Parris Campbell, 2021 3rd rounder

I'm pretty high on Gibson and he's my RB2 right now (other RBs: CEH, Jerick McKinnon, Zack Moss, LeSean McCoy, Boston Scott, Reggie Bonnafon, Darwin Thompson) but I'm not contending for a title this year and I know that DJ Moore is hypothetically really good.

The original offer sent this morning was DJ Moore and a 20211st (projected to be very late-round) but I've been busy today with the baby's birthday party and didn't get to it before he rescinded it.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Parris Campbell barely plays and Moore has been usurped by Anderson.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
Gibson is the most valuable long term piece so I'd say no to that trade.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

decypher posted:

See I feel like Diontae is the higher floor, and Taylor the much higher season. Taylor looks like an elite NFL running back on tape, it's just a matter of time before he has his enormous "Here I Am" game, why not against a measly Browns D in a game that should see a lot of plays.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR, need to drop one:
John Brown
Jeudy
Kelley
Bell
Drop no one and keep Bell in IR (Can't play him this week though)

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Chernabog posted:

PPR, need to drop one:
John Brown
Jeudy
Kelley
Bell
Drop no one and keep Bell in IR (Can't play him this week though)

You don't want to start Bell this week anyways. Keep them and see what happens this weekend.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

got some chores tonight posted:

Yeah ... I think you have to trade one of them. Maybe try for James Robinson or Antonio Gibson, assuming their owners are sleeping and them, and hope they break out.

Ugh...they both are owned by the same guy who is a notoriously shrewd player at all things competitive. His current roster:

QB: Goff
WR: Davante Adams, Robby Anderson, Deebo Samuel, Edelman, Aiyuk
RB: Robinson, Mike Davis, JK Dobbins, Cam Akers, Antonio Gibson, Damien Harris
TE: Kittle, Andrews, Tonyan

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

You don't want to start Bell this week anyways. Keep them and see what happens this weekend.

I kinda do. But I guess one of the others should be serviceable.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
How is it that you can stash Bell on IR if he's actually supposed to play? Can you just put anybody in the IR slot in your league?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Chernabog posted:

I kinda do. But I guess one of the others should be serviceable.

Why would you want to start Bell his first week back from injury when Gase hates him when he's 100% healthy?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Inspector 34 posted:

How is it that you can stash Bell on IR if he's actually supposed to play? Can you just put anybody in the IR slot in your league?

as long as they were listed as IR or out when you put them into the IR slot, you can pretty much keep them there until you have to make an add or drop pretty much.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
So Michael Thomas and AJ Brown are *apparently* going to play this week. Of course they're playing on Monday and Tuesday so either I play it safe and start other dudes tomorrow or risk getting hosed if they don't end up playing

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Inspector 34 posted:

He was just activated. You don't have to move himm off IR until you want to make an add/drop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

VietCampo posted:

as long as they were listed as IR or out when you put them into the IR slot, you can pretty much keep them there until you have to make an add or drop pretty much.

On sleeper you can't change your lineup either which is good to know if a player is coming off IR that week.