Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
and since this is c-spam the mods are just gonna run back into their ivory tower and do. nothing. it’s bad anywhere else but it’s extra ironic here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

what do you want them to do

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
loving gbs is enjoying the Pinkerton that iced the racist minuteman, this thread should be a party instead of this pathetic poo poo

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Mr. Sharps posted:

what do you want them to do

listen to the people and get rah the gently caress out of this thread at the bare minimum

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean you could be celebrating if you want to

clearly the Pity party is more fun

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
rah was posting stupid to a really stupid semantic argument where someone thought it'd help chuds inch towards enlightenment if the FAKE NEWS started calling militias "domestic terrorists", i mean that idea alone is worth a lot of lulz

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's really loving funny that a minuteman got got by a pinkerton. Let the rats eat each other

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Crane Fist posted:

It's really loving funny that a minuteman got got by a pinkerton. Let the rats eat each other

yeah, i'd just leave the poo poo show of the last few pages there and post more memes of the chud getting ethered by a rent a cop:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
e: you know what, never mind

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Crane Fist posted:

e: you know what, never mind

lmfao, you bitch.

KitConstantine posted:

Calling them domestic terrorists though, that'll definitely make them not shoot you

Edit: but seriously, I take your point regarding how the media uses language. But once we open the domestic terrorist terminology door it's gonna get used on left wing activists too if only so the media can both sides the poo poo out of things

Flesh Forge posted:

no but it might make tens of millions of americans not think of them as the good guys

edit:

i do agree tho that everyone should prolly chill

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I edited it out to try and let that stupid argument go, shut the gently caress up

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Crane Fist posted:

I edited it out to try and let that stupid argument go, shut the gently caress up

cuz you were wrong as gently caress

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
We are dead and this derail is Hell.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
it’s our own struggle session

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
wrong struggle sessions are erotic and this is not erotic

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Kitfox88 posted:

wrong struggle sessions are erotic and this is not erotic

No, not a snuggle session.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

cuz you were wrong as gently caress

Oh my god you tedious dweeb

Being so irritating that people just give up is not the same as winning the argument

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
One thing i find really funny is Laura Loomer's comedy campaign, mostly the coverage around it, because these boring beat reporters who write about boring government jobs have to try and reckon with what the alt right grift is about,

"Loomer's website contains no written position on any issues — only four roughly 90-second videos of Loomer saying “big tech” companies need to be broken up because they “silenced” her on social media; lashing out at Democrats for what she said was their lack of concern over the 9-11 terrorist attacks; and her support for the unrestricted right to bear arms, which she said is “God-given.”

Crane Fist posted:

Oh my god you tedious dweeb

Being so irritating that people just give up is not the same as winning the argument

i said that a poster's idea that the news media calling militias "domestic terrorists" would help enlighten chuds was really funny, you were the tedious dweeb that piped up with "HE DIDN'T EVEN SAAAY THAT" and then i quoted you where he did, stop trying to be above it while being in it you insufferable loving goon

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The cruelty spite is the point.

edit: but also cruelty.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Tubgoat posted:

No, not a snuggle session.

oh my bad :yikes:

salisbury shake
Dec 27, 2011
New Book Claims Jordan Peterson Plagiarizes Adolf Hitler

quote:

The Devil and His Due: How Jordan Peterson Plagiarizes Adolf Hitler by Troy Parfitt offers into evidence some 3,100 instances of Dr. Jordan B. Peterson allegedly copying the written and spoken text of Adolf Hitler. Volume One of a two-volume series will be released on November 1, 2020 in e-book and paperback edition. Its length is 460 pages.

In The Devil and His Due, Parfitt argues that “the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon” is a mainstream cult whose leader identifies as “the saviour,” feigns Christian beliefs, glorifies Satan, discusses “the Jewish question,” encourages converts to slaughter goats in backyard sacrifices that ought to be “sufficiently bloody,” suggests that suicide can be an effective method for achieving revenge, touts banned substances as “miracle cures,” and teaches that the alt-right project is “incomplete.” Parfitt also asserts that Peterson employs Hitlerite speech to communicate in a crypto-fascist code, but that his supporters seem generally unaware of this.

Parfitt wondered if Peterson might have been borrowing from Hitler after noticing that he frequently complimented the dictator. “He says he’s rescuing people from the clutches of the far-right, but tells his followers that Hitler was a genius who was good at nearly everything, so I read Mein Kampf to see if he had found it inspiring. What I discovered was blatant academic theft.” Parfitt claims that Peterson’s 12 Rules for Life and Maps of Meaning are riddled with language and ideas from Hitler’s Mein Kampf, Second Book, Table Talk, and speeches. Peterson’s next book, Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life is due out in November.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Saying that we should not insist on calling militias terrorists because everyone should already hate militias is akin to saying we shouldn't insist on calling cops racist because everyone should already hate cops.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i met someone on a dating app that wanted to talk to me because of my "politics on my sleeve" bullshit in my bio and a ways into the conversation, she says she's a reformed qanon, which was incredibly intriguing to me, so i talked a bunch with her about cult bullshit and the reasons she got into it and how she got back out and she was proud of figuring some poo poo out and living in the real world again

then she recommended some jorps youtube video to me and i fled into the night cackling like mad

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Honestly, I'd've tried to reform her further, easier than trying to explain to a broad how hating all cops is not the same thing as being racist against black people, and how "All cops are bastards" obviously doesn't apply to ones who quit.

Frustrating all around.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
*judges from my perfect throne of unbias* lol you missed out on a date from politics, a Marxist like me though? pffft woulda had them a full fledged Maoist with or without the bad date

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tubgoat posted:

Honestly, I'd've tried to reform her further, easier than trying to explain to a broad how hating all cops is not the same thing as being racist against black people, and how "All cops are bastards" obviously doesn't apply to ones who quit.

Frustrating all around.

Isn't jorp all on that "women are unreasoning agents of chaos who exist to do men spiritual harm" idea? Any woman who listens to him and is like "yeah that sounds right" is one you should flee from at speed

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

drjuggalo posted:

*judges from my perfect throne of unbias* lol you missed out on a date from politics, a Marxist like me though? pffft woulda had them a full fledged Maoist with or without the bad date

*gestures grandly towards ancon harem*

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i was just struck by how hard all this poo poo is, trying to navigate ridiculously complex mega structures of society/culture and get real information from decently thought out sources when every single node has an agenda that serves either the master of that node or the master of that network of nodes

finding real truth is insanely difficult. Marx gave us a decent guide with "start from the bottom, stupid", but it's so easy to lose your way from the bottom to the top to truly grasp how all this poo poo functions together. a popular revolt could foment over the next year and overthrow a government and you could have hundreds or thousands of people in positions that they don't understand any of how poo poo works or how the 7/11 you like to buy milk at has fresh milk every day and change the world to make it better for everyone without loving that up

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Crane Fist posted:

Isn't jorp all on that "women are unreasoning agents of chaos who exist to do men spiritual harm" idea? Any woman who listens to him and is like "yeah that sounds right" is one you should flee from at speed

Still sounds easier to reason with than a liberal. She's already defeated Qanon brain.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tubgoat posted:

Still sounds easier to reason with than a liberal. She's already defeated Qanon brain.

I don't know, if she read "women are chaos dragons who destroy men for the sheer joy of it" and was like wow we sure do! this guy gets it! that might be less defeating Qanon brain and more evolving to a plane beyond it

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Crane Fist posted:

I don't know, if she read "women are chaos dragons who destroy men for the sheer joy of it" and was like wow we sure do! this guy gets it! that might be less defeating Qanon brain and more evolving to a plane beyond it

Nah I'm with her, going "Yes I am a Chaos Dragon...and I LOVE IT!" is the only way to stay sane at this point.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

smarxist posted:

One thing i find really funny is Laura Loomer's comedy campaign, mostly the coverage around it, because these boring beat reporters who write about boring government jobs have to try and reckon with what the alt right grift is about,

"Loomer's website contains no written position on any issues — only four roughly 90-second videos of Loomer saying “big tech” companies need to be broken up because they “silenced” her on social media; lashing out at Democrats for what she said was their lack of concern over the 9-11 terrorist attacks; and her support for the unrestricted right to bear arms, which she said is “God-given.”

i said that a poster's idea that the news media calling militias "domestic terrorists" would help enlighten chuds was really funny, you were the tedious dweeb that piped up with "HE DIDN'T EVEN SAAAY THAT" and then i quoted you where he did, stop trying to be above it while being in it you insufferable loving goon

Surprised that none of the videos are her famous ashkenazi tits and IQ speech.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I thought there was another terror attack.

Slapfights over dumb poo poo are way better.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Nah I'm with her, going "Yes I am a Chaos Dragon...and I LOVE IT!" is the only way to stay sane at this point.

at this point I openly admit to being an agent of chaos and it seems to work for me, ymmv

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
https://twitter.com/ArmyStrang/status/1315435152772861954

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
who the would want to lie about being a Pinkerton? chuds killing each other over perceived differences is almost a gift from allah

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

The khakis, extra long button up shirt, and tan hat is like a staple of some dude carrying. That's how all the nonmilitary security dress at the local depot

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
He looks sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

That's like stealing a handful of poo poo