Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I think from this point we'll have to buy our own gorilla tags via the usual method once the store's back up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Johnny Aztec posted:

While it's near impossible to say " This is my favorite Nedroid comic", I love this one so much.

If I had to pick one its the one where Reginald goes on a date and orders the sloppiest food possible, then adds "I do not require silverware"

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I checked and not only am I the 11th most prolific poster in this thread, I've also posted heavily in the previous three incarnations of this thread all the way back to 2013.

Whole lotta bad posts. Whoooooooole lotta bad posts. :smith:

Good poster, good person, cheered my day up many times :)

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I'm buying that gamer gorilla tag, and nothing can stop me.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
If I ever get a gorilla tag I’ll be super pissed

But a beartato tag?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Laserjet 4P posted:

speaking of which, I haven’t seen Randaconda in a long time. Search shows his last post was in August?

i was going to say the same but i couldn't remember their name because it's been so long

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Tails Gets Trolled is updating again.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Someone posted a huge Quino collection over on Imgur:

Many more here: https://imgur.com/gallery/u6KmEzf

Hexyflexy posted:

Good poster, good person, cheered my day up many times :)

Thanks posting friend, but I posted Moon Over June several times and there's no coming back from that :sweatdrop:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lmao at that 2+2=7 one.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Huh, turns out Quino owns.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
There's one which I think is by Quinoa and I've never been able to find. It shows a businessman starting his day, taking a load of handkerchiefs down from a clothesline, then follows him through every aspect of a normal day -- except right at the end, when he cries his eyes out and then hangs his handkerchiefs up to dry for the next day.

Does anyone know the one I mean?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Captain Hygiene posted:

I would not have suspected even the Finns would put tuna on pizza

It's really good, also my goto pizza.

Alternative is pepperonis, hot sauce, jalapenos and pine apple.

Real sorry for dargging up pizza chat, I've been busy and got further behind the thread than I thought.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

His Divine Shadow posted:

It's really good, also my goto pizza.

Alternative is pepperonis, hot sauce, jalapenos and pine apple.

Real sorry for dargging up pizza chat, I've been busy and got further behind the thread than I thought.

Well I for one am glad you did, my spreadsheet of good pizza preferences is woefully incomplete.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

no pizza rules

gonna fry up some canned tuna tomorrow and put it on a cheapass frozen pizza and there's nothing you can do to stop me

you are unable to stop me from loving around and finding out

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

punjabi pizza owns bones

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

FFT posted:

no pizza rules

gonna fry up some canned tuna tomorrow and put it on a cheapass frozen pizza and there's nothing you can do to stop me

you are unable to stop me from loving around and finding out

I put fish fingers on a Dr. Oetker Pizza Vegetale once and it was good. (Well it was good once it came out of the oven.)

Noir89
Oct 9, 2012

I made a dumdum :(
Had a pizza yesterday with pulled pork, red onions, tomatoes, pepper bells and piri piri(and mozarella and tomato sauce), it owns

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

god, shut up about pizza

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Woebin posted:

Huh, turns out Quino owns.

Quino has always owned. That dump is even missing all of his Mafalda output.

I posted some Mafalda some time ago:

quote:

Let's do another

quote:

Are you a good person, Mr. Policeman?

Us policemen are all good.

I'm beginning to understand how goodness works.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

fuuck that made me go listen to Tank! and now I need to go watch cowboy bebop again.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

:nice:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Garrand posted:

fuuck that made me go listen to Tank! and now I need to go watch cowboy bebop again.

is it a band

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Garrand posted:

:same:

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
I can't help but continue the derail, because fans should know about the Space Lion virtual session from earlier this year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu_YGgZQ9DE

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

ChubbyChecker posted:

is it a band

it's the opening theme to Cowboy Bebop, song name "Tank!". Band: Yoko Kanno & Seatbelts. Jazz. Very good song, in my opinion - and I've thought it was a good song since before I watched Bebop, so it's not entirely emotional associations with watching Cowboy Bebop, which is also a very good show.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Didn’t Black Mirror make an episode about this very thing (also parents could spy through their kids eyes)?

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

I can't help but continue the derail, because fans should know about the Space Lion virtual session from earlier this year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu_YGgZQ9DE

:magical:

Tank! as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VsgkIE-RHg

Good poo poo.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Silly Burrito posted:

Didn’t Black Mirror make an episode about this very thing (also parents could spy through their kids eyes)?

Yeah, White Christmas, the most high-concept episode they've done so far.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

e-dt posted:

it's the opening theme to Cowboy Bebop, song name "Tank!". Band: Yoko Kanno & Seatbelts. Jazz. Very good song, in my opinion - and I've thought it was a good song since before I watched Bebop, so it's not entirely emotional associations with watching Cowboy Bebop, which is also a very good show.

oh its anime :yikes:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Silly Burrito posted:

yeah a few of those comics were like bm episodes

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

bony tony posted:

Yeah, White Christmas, the most high-concept episode they've done so far.
ArkAngel was the profanity filter episode, White Christmas was being blocked in real life.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Let me guess it ends really well with good times for all people involved.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

If it is any consolation there is also a band called tank:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BDUEHWOWwY

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

That's what you get for trying to condense an entire fusion dance into a low-five

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

That's what you get for trying to condense an entire fusion dance into a low-five

You've reminded me of the existence of that protein synthesis interpretive dance video and now I have to go watch it.