Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol?
lol
lol!
View Results

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

too much effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

to snipe.

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless
Lol

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Sweevo posted:

i just assume everyone looks like their avatar

i mean it says it right there in the title

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

lol he's a tremendous dickhead

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
jesus loving christ, richard :cripes:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

classy

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

un be loving lievable

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Sagebrush posted:

un be loving lievable

is it though?

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless
How long until Lowtax moves in with notch?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

someone explain this to me plz. did he have like a "no bare feet" policy?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
he has, according to logan, a foot fetish

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

lmao of course he does

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
i read that the foot fetish occurs because the human cortical sensory homunculus arbitrarily has the genitals mapped right next to the feet, and sometimes they sort of grow into each other

i think that's why it's so gross: to the foot fetishists, a lady with bare feet is perceived literally the same way as a lady flashing her hooha. you see someone posting on twitter "oh show me those toes baby!" and can cut and paste "pussy"

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

oh god there's a photo out there of lowtax shoving some woman's foot up against his face.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

that's the one logan posted then took down shortly after in the thread where this latest round of awfulness was being discussed when the story first came out

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

"toesnax" lol

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

this casts lowtaxs insistence that he attacked logan due to slipping on his sweaty toes in a new light

idk what light that is. but it's new.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

slipping on he sweaty dick

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

he returns :stare:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Jesus, when's the last time GameQuoter posted, like 10-15 years ago?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
08 yeah

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I don't trust search, but it's been awhile. I know he's posted every once in awhile and everyone goes "oh snap, it's gamequoter!"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

good lord it's like the toilet finally got unplugged and everything can start flowing clean again

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

holy poo poo

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

dude was sleeping on this for 12 years

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

TerminalRaptor posted:

How long until Lowtax moves in with notch?

lol. that’s immediately what i was thinking too.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

akadajet posted:

I don't trust search, but it's been awhile. I know he's posted every once in awhile and everyone goes "oh snap, it's gamequoter!"

we drew him out in like 2014, in one of the pics thrads here iirc, let me see if i can find it

e: did everything before like mid-2014 get memoryholed?

e2: yeah here's one from 2013, search/post history is borked

H.P. Hovercraft fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Oct 14, 2020

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
I still remember feeling really touched when GameQuoter posted a few words of real text on September 11

:911:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I’m a little bit surprised that Richard didn’t ban everyone on the forum in a final admin rage

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I’m a little bit surprised that Richard didn’t ban everyone on the forum in a final admin rage

i was a little bit expecting a total database nuke but i guess he's in deep enough doodoo as it is

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Lowtax is corncobbing all the way

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Roosevelt posted:

i was a little bit expecting a total database nuke but i guess he's in deep enough doodoo as it is

i expected it until the negotiations were announced because loving with an asset you’re trying to sell can have some energetically bad outcomes. even the first fyad reopening seemed a bit risky.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

ShadowHawk posted:

I still remember feeling really touched when GameQuoter posted a few words of real text on September 11

:911:

Idk seems a bit weird to have chosen "jet fuel can't melt steal beams" to break the silence

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

:eyepop:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

jeffrey explains why he did it: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3943494&perpage=40&noseen=1&pagenumber=10#post508943953

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I’ve never spoken to jeffrey but that reads pretty good. goonspeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
maybe the valor wasn’t stolen at all, maybe it’s more like an honorary degree