Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol does this person realize that they just went all animals > black people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Mantis42 posted:

the pig thing is, admittedly, a little gross
Agreed, that's why BLM is marching to abolish them.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

They’d probably take exception to the idea that only black people are on par with animals

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 213 days!

DoubleDonut posted:

for some reason everyone with twitter brain has decided that you can't believe both "alt-right bad" and "material conditions matter" today

that reason you're looking for is 'liberal ideology'

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 213 days!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

its telling that they said "help us with our cause" and not something like "stand up against all pointless cruetly, even against animals" or something

because it isn't about the cause itself for them

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/TomCraze/status/1315037433625485312?s=19

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

hahaha

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
https://twitter.com/merrickdeville/status/1315327826300731392

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Sexy mutual aid is like a bikini car wash but it’s just everyone in the neighborhood washing all the cars together because they need it.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
twerking in a pair of daisy dukes with the hammer and sickle emblazoned on the pockets, all to bring the glory of communism to my community

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Daisy comrades actually

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

that's kinda the point, some Jacobinite looks at a pretty normal house with a few nice things that'd be unremarkable and could indicate anything from former middle class drowning in debt to a low millionaire, observes the owner's a murderous chud who's strewn trash everywhere, and goes "aha, you see? poverty". This is Materialist Class Analysis

also according to one of the twitter thread takedowns of that dumb tweet, the house has trash everywhere because it was just raided by the FBI, but Mr. Jacobin has taken a look at the giant mess the FBI made and gone "aha this man must be a poor dumb redneck because he doesn't clean his trash, I am very smart"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Sexy mutual aid is like a bikini car wash but it’s just everyone in the neighborhood washing all the cars together because they need it.

also your weird neighbor wants you to poo poo into their mouth

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

"sexual mutual aid," or as the normies call it, "sex"

congrats on twitter sex work discourse for rediscovering the concept of a sexual relationship outside of the market

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It’s like when venture capitalists reinvent buses.

The horseshoe is real.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
there's just something very odd about the replies to this tweet, and i cant quite put my finger on what

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/fukuyamafrancis/status/1050404879083102209?s=21

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

vyelkin posted:

also according to one of the twitter thread takedowns of that dumb tweet, the house has trash everywhere because it was just raided by the FBI, but Mr. Jacobin has taken a look at the giant mess the FBI made and gone "aha this man must be a poor dumb redneck because he doesn't clean his trash, I am very smart"
"The vast majority of people shot by police have bloodstained clothes. Please make sure not to wear bloody clothes in public."

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

I’m starting to think that Francis Fukuyama is full of poo poo.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

what about in an anatomy classroom

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/juliajasseyy/status/1315503696600588288

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
is there any evidence that Jews were slaves in Egypt besides the Torah

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

indigi posted:

Nope, zero archaeological evidence and somehow no written records from the Egyptians about them, the plagues and the parting of the red sea.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Someone's gunning for main character

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

indigi posted:

Citing my coworkers talking about workin like a He-brew slave because it sounded good in their accents

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

*sound of bubbling followed by a quick woosh*

whoa, man, that's like... so woke

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/timcast/status/1315672313459859457?s=21

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
tim poo

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

imagine the beanie evolving into a balaclava, pokemon style

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Not so much a hot take as it is wild speculation

https://twitter.com/uhactually/status/1314446515793002497

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mandoric posted:

imagine the beanie evolving into a balaclava, pokemon style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slcIDKZoHq0

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/WorbsIntoWords/status/1315691793325924352?s=20

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Mirthless posted:

*sound of bubbling followed by a quick woosh*

whoa, man, that's like... so woke

How dare you insult stoners like this

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

This is just the old carlin gag “you ever notice that anybody practicing a softer islam than you is a moron and anyone practicing harder than you is crazy?”

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
why are the ones on the right the touchy-feely ones and the ones on the left the hard-line violent conservative ones

like, is it intended to be thought of from your perspective as the Enlightened Centrist so they're on the right side

or are the words "right" and "left" not used in that political way in the author's country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Just thinking about how if both sides jump off at the same time it'll snap back and launch into the air, carrying the centrist with it